WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Undertakers greatest Wrestlemania match is????
Against Brock Lesnar 0 0%
Against HBK I 30 57.69%
Against HBK II (streak vs career) 4 7.69%
Against HHH 1 1.92%
Against HHH 2 0 0%
Against HHH 3 6 11.54%
Against Ric Flair 1 1.92%
Against Bray Wyatt 0 0%
Against CM Punk 3 5.77%
Against Kane I 4 7.69%
Against Kane II 1 1.92%
Against Jake Roberts 0 0%
Against Syco Sid 0 0%
Against Big show and A-Train 0 0%
Other, specify 2 3.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2015, 04:19 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Heartbreak_Kid_707
Default Favorite Undertaker Wrestlemania match?

Not whether he won or loss or the importance of it only. But what is your favorite undertaker Wrestlemania match??

Wrestlemania VII (7)...pinned Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka in less than 5 minutes. Low match on the card. Nothing special, (1-0)

Wrestlemania VIII (8)... Beat Jake "The Snake" Roberts in one of the best wins in Takers streak. Withstood the DDT and went on to tombstone Roberts for he win..went on to great feud. (2-0)

Wrestlemania IX (9)... beat The Giant Gonzolez by DQ, the only DQ win made in takers streak. Gonzolez chlorophormed him knocking him out. Seconds later he came back out and cloths lined Gonzolez 3 times. (3-0)

Wrestlemania XI (11) ..beat King Kong Bundy in a match made because The Million Dollar Club had stolen the Urn. All members paid after the match. (4-0)

Wrestlemania XII (12).. Pinned Deisel in one of the most memorable Taker mania moments. Grudge match to get a chance at the title. Traded big moves but Taker had an extra Tombstone for the pin. Record-(5-0)

Wrestlemania 13.. Pinned Syco Sid after a tombstone. And after fighting off Brett Hart. Giving the Undertaker his first world title at a mania. Record-(6-0)

Wrestlemania XIV (14)..Undertaker defeats Kane by pinball. First time the brothers fought at Mania. Taker was reluctant to fight and Kane dominated. Taker finally hit 3 tombstones for the pin. Record -(7-0)

Wrestlemania XV (15)..undertaker beat Big Boss Man in a Hell in a Cell match. It was in the Corporation vs. ministry feud. Gangrene, Edge, and Christian dropped from the ceiling to the Cells top. Handing him a noose to hang boss man. (8-0)

Wrestlemania X-Seven (17).. Taker beat HHH in one of undertakers greatest matches. Involving a choke slam onto a sea of fans, last ride from top rope and taker being busted open by a sledgehammer. Record-(9-0)

Wrestlemania X-eight (18).. Taker beat Ric Flair in a no DQ match. Taker squashed Flair even with help from Arn Anderson. Record-(10-0)

Wrestlemania XIX (19).. Undertaker beat Big Show and A-Train in a handicapped match. Taker dominated until the end when Jones made the save. (11-0)

Wrestlemania XX (20).. Undertaker defeated Kane by pinball. Undertaker was supposedly "dead" but mind games continued up till the start..record-(12-0)

Wrestlemania 21.. Undertaker pinned Randy Orton. After an RKO, interferrance from Cowboy Bob Orton the undertaker landed the tombstone. Record (13-0)

Wrestlemania XXII (22).. The first casket match at Wrestlemania. Taker beat Mark Henry, in one of Henry's better matches. After putting Henry in the coffin, taker sent a lightening bolt from ceiling to casket. Record (14-0)

Wrestlemania 23.. Undertaker pinned Batista to win the World Heavyweight Championship. One of his finest matches. Record (15-0)

Wrestlemania XXIV (24).. Taker defeated Edge by submission to win the World Heavyweight Title. Only 1 month later the Hells Gate would be banned (GM said too dangerous) and Takers title vacated. Record (16-0)

Wrestlemania XXV (25) the 2009 match of the year. Taker beat Shawn Michaels in what was takers tuffest test to date. Record (17-0)

Wrestlemania XXVI (26) This match was labelled "The streak vs. The career) Taker would pin Michaels in another great match. Hyped as HBK in white against Taker dressed in black. Shawn walks out. Record. (18-0)

Wrestlemania XXVII (27).. Taker vs Triple H part 2.. Incredible no holds bars match billed as another possible match of the year. HHH pulled off numerous chair shots, 2 pedigrees, takers own tombstone on him and drug out the sledge hammer. Taker locked on Hells Gate for the submission. Taker was still carted off to the back. Record (19-0)

Wrestlemania XXVIII (28) one of the best Wrestlemania matches from anybody. Triple H part 3. In a Hell in the Cell, with HBK as guest referee. Put on an excellent match. Chairs blood and all. HBK gave taker Sweet chin music. HHH gave the pedigree. But taker comes back to life. Triple H is pinned. After the match Taker and HBK helped HHH up the ramp then all 3 hug. Record (20-0)

Wrestlemania XXIV (29) Taker defeats CM Punk by pinball. Match had a huge buildup with Punk taking the Urn. After multiple kick outs Punk smashed Taker in the back of the head with the urn. Taker still won. Record (21-0)

Wrestlemania XXX (30). The beast that broke the streak. Brock Lesnar pinned Taker after 3 F5's.. Taker wrestled with a concussion but still the beast slated the streak. Record (21-1)

Wrestlemania 31..Taker defeated Bray Wyatt by pinball. No one seen taker till the night of Wrestlemania. Wyatt carried all the promos hisself for the buildup.. But taker delivered...

So, what's your favorite?? I'm going with 26 against Shawn michaels!!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 05:04 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...

I went with Streak VS Career (WM26) because it was just as good as the match the year before at WM25. Both were as good as each other. I am going with the Streak V Career as it added that extra drama and the ending where HBK slapped Taker and dared him to end it was one of the greatest endings to a match ever.
Old 07-29-2015, 06:50 AM

TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...

Both matches with Shawn Michaels. I also enjoyed the match with Ric Flair. Yes, I said it. But I loved the feud and the blood was awesome.
Old 07-29-2015, 06:51 AM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I voted for WrestleMania 29 against CM Punk. I openly admit I'm biased because I was there live, but I still think it was an incredible match. The crowd was electric and split right down the middle, and there were many memorable moments in the match. In retrospect it was even more special because it was the last victory in The Streak.
Old 07-29-2015, 08:57 AM

ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...ComeOnVince is looking to come up from OCW...

I voted for WM29 v. Punk. i loved the intense build to this feud, which carried the emotion of Paul Bearer's recent death and the personal nature of every piece of back-and-forth. This is easily my favorite, but by no means the match I consider 'Taker's best at WM.

I think both matches against HBK were phenomenal and belong at the top of a "best of Taker at WM" list. I think HHH's 2nd match was very good, but the 3rd was just goofy. I never liked the fact that HHH tried to put on two classics right after HBK & Taker had just done so. But I digress.

The match with CM Punk is my favorite.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:03 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...wrestler36 is looking to come up from OCW...

I chose 26. I remember knowing Taker was going to kick out of Chin Music because that's just what he does. But when Michaels kicked out of that first Tombstone, I was in disbelief. And it was awesome from then on
Old 07-29-2015, 09:13 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...HBKperfect23 is looking to come up from OCW...

Taker vs Shawn (WM25) is a top 5 match in history. I really can't see this match losing the poll. Streak vs career was very good, triple H 2 was very good, and Jake Roberts at 8 was also very good but Taker/Shawn 25 was Takers best mania match.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:23 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

I gotta go Taker v HBK II. I was obviously a classic, but II was just a little bit better. It actually meant something, as opposed to being a throwaway match that WAY overdelivered. You knew that HBK was probably going to lose, but it didn't matter, because you knew it was going to be each man's absolute best effort, and it was.
Old 07-29-2015, 11:58 AM

V Dogg is looking to come up from OCW...

Taker vs. HBK at Wrestlemania 25. Not only the greatest match in Wrestlemania history, but in my humble opinion, the greatest match in WWE history. The storytelling was flawless leading up to the match, and the storytelling in the match itself was pulled off brilliantly. If WWE could pull off something like that today with two other superstars, I'd be all eyes and ears.
Old 07-29-2015, 12:03 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Mania 25 was arguably the greatest match of all time, and personally in my top 3 favorites, so that said, I really can't go with anything else. That match almost single-handedly brought me back into the wrestling fold at a time when I was losing interest rapidly... it made me remember what it was like to be a fan again and I haven't looked back since.