WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-19-2016, 02:14 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...
Default Jim Ross Returns - The Voice New Japan!

In America!!

New Japans weekly shows are broadcast on AXS TV, and will now feature Jim Ross himself as their analyst, after the old one was hird to be the new SmackDown color guy.

I think this will be effective and fun, as Ross had clearly lost his passion in WWE, both because of being over produced, and from not liking the direction of the product. I look forward to hearing him re-energized, and calling the action on a gritty straight-forward Wrestling broadcast.

I for one can certainly say it makes me want to watch NJPW more, as the main reason I didn't watch it before is from being unfamiliar with their wrestlers and angles. I can think of no one better to "paint pictures" for me than good ol' JR.
Old 01-19-2016, 06:02 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Good for JR to get a gig, but I hope he does better than he did with WK9 last year. He knew very little about the product or talent of NJPW and it was depressing to listen to his commentary aside from his excitement over Nakamura. I hope he has studied the product some more over the last year and will do a better job on the commentary, since these are matches that have already happened he should be able to watch them at least before adding his commentary for the AXS TV show. I'm a little sad that Yoshi didn't get the gig for AXS TV though, he was great at WK10.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 10:12 AM
Top Guys Out
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...Bagpipes scored a win over Santino Marella...

This is very cool for NJPW and JR, I just wish AXS had a little farther reach in terms of availability. Im sure some of you guys get it, but no one around my area does.
Old 01-23-2016, 11:19 AM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

Any wrestling product with JR in commentary can only benefit, it's good to see him involved in wrestling again.
Old 01-23-2016, 11:41 PM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. View Post
Good for JR to get a gig, but I hope he does better than he did with WK9 last year. He knew very little about the product or talent of NJPW and it was depressing to listen to his commentary aside from his excitement over Nakamura. I hope he has studied the product some more over the last year and will do a better job on the commentary, since these are matches that have already happened he should be able to watch them at least before adding his commentary for the AXS TV show. I'm a little sad that Yoshi didn't get the gig for AXS TV though, he was great at WK10.
Agreed with JR's WK9 performance. It was damn strange I knew more about talent and storylines than him. I also hope you are joking about Yoshi because he was one of the worst commentators I've ever heard, not having a clue, burying the IC title by calling it pointless, and barely translating promos despite being Japanese himself. Awful!
Old 01-24-2016, 01:03 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

I record NJPW every week and personally fell in love with the voice of Mauro Ranallo. I think he is one of the most talented voices and lead calls in all of pro-sports. WWE pulled off a coup bringing him in, and NJPW took a huge hit losing him. In the next breath, however, they managed to pull in the most famous broadcasting name in wrestling history to replace him.

I'm all for this. I already watch NJPW, but I'm gonna go into the new season of it with an even greater excitement knowing that business is about to pick up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote