WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-24-2016, 10:42 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default I'm not even mad...

Most of you here may think that I was raging and all pissed off, but the truth is, I'm not. I'm not even close to mad and I don't really have a reason to be mad. I'm just baffled.

I know that a Lesnar and Wyatts feud was talked about all over the dirt sheets and all, but I just can't believe that WWE was actually serious about it.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, this Lesnar and Wyatts thing should only be a series of house show matches or they can feud for some B level PPV, but not WrestleMania. What was WWE's thinking behind that? I demand to know. Yes, Heyman and Bray going off on the mic will be fun, but Lesnar actually having a match with one of them? I'm not interested, at least for WrestleMania.

Most of you have to be thinking "I expected so much more for Lesnar's WrestleMania feud." I did too. I expected Kevin Owens.
Old 01-24-2016, 10:54 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

It's not bad really. K.O vs Sammy. Brock vs Bray. At least the feuds will be fresh. Lesnar got a big pop for his entrance so he will obviously have the crowd behind him for Wrestlemania.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:00 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Pretty much everything we expected in the rumble happened exactly like we expected.

I don't know who you expect to feud with Brock, Roman is literally the only guy on the roster that they've built high enough to have a shot at this point, Bray is probably the best heel side choice.

This Rumble made me realize just how weak the WWE roster is because of Injury and Roman Reigns running over everyone. Brock is about 2 steps above anyone they have, so creating a compelling feud is tough, Bray with his brothers has a shot, simply with the numbers game.

KO has more personal feuds, and HONESTLY at this point, I expect KO to be feuding with half the roster, just because he's like the only heel that's actually a heel, and not just an "I cheat in matches" heel.

Last edited by Azane : 01-24-2016 at 11:03 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 11:00 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Lesnar gets cheered for regardless if he's heel or face. But I am looking forward to see where the Wyatt/Lesnar angle leads to. I like the idea of two polar opposites competing against each other.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:07 PM

Paramecia_eater is looking to come up from OCW...

True dat but I think it's gonna be a ko vs styles
I am only really mad about daniel bryan not returning.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:08 PM
Knockout Champion

RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...

OP and I are probably in the minority here. I said the same things in concord in OP's previous thread as well. Sigh.

These are bad times. If WM 32 is going to involve Bray Wyatt vs Brock Lesnar, and HHH vs Reigns for the WWE WHC, I'm quitting.

I dread the thought of tuning in Raw tomorrow and watching the opening segment...same old same old. Roman Reigns bores me. HHH/Authority's "We are powerful, I told you so, etc' schtick bores me to death...who in their RIGHT FUCKING MIND wants to see HHH brag about how he kicked Romans ass? It's 20fucking15 and not 2005. Who in their right mind is going to be entertained by THAT? Jesus.

At least they could've done something interesting with Lesnar, and IMO, Kevin Owens was that thing.

They may still do something different with the WWE WHC match, may be it will be a triple threat, may be they'll call The Rock and it'll be The Rock vs HHH for the championship. I don't care either ways. Wrestlemania 31 sucked balls, Wrestlemania 32 is going to suck worse. Doom, doom, doom.

Last edited by RomanfreakinReigns : 01-24-2016 at 11:20 PM.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:32 PM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm pretty ok with Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania. It keeps both of them away from the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, and that makes me happy. As long as it's Lesnar vs. Wyatt and not Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:47 PM

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Brock Lesnar is always a pleasure to watch and I have been a big fan off and on with Bray depending on what he is currently doing. I feel like the two put together could really do some great things. I was kind of surprised Brock actually got eliminated in that style though. Fresh is a good thing sometimes. Guess it depends how you look at it.

Also...Lesnar vs Owens can still happen one day. I feel like it wasn't the right time to be honest. It'd be a great match to see though. However, if Owens vs Zayn is a thing I kind of would rather that take place later...Maybe Lesnar vs Owens was a better choice...

Last edited by Pika : 01-24-2016 at 11:51 PM.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:58 PM

yourdamnluck is looking to come up from OCW...

As long as Bray doesn't get squashed like cena or rollins i'm all for this feud.
Wyatt can go against anybody on that roster. A win over Lesner or at least pushing him to his limit can legitimize Wyatt as the face of fear.
While Owens would have been a good choice, at this point he shouldn't take another loss and a win would've been a push too soon.
Old 01-25-2016, 12:09 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...

My issue with the 2 matches we now know for WreslteMania is that we already know the results as well... there's no suspense factor.

Reigns will obviously win the belt back from Triple H because H can't wrestle full time anymore and they're doing this to really put Reigns over.

And Lesnar will beat Wyatt because Bray never wins any feud he gets into and there's no way they're putting Bray over Lesnar.