WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-23-2016, 08:41 AM

J-sin is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Betting on WWE....?

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/...elties?LeftNav

I was shocked that there are actually betting companies covering the Royal Rumble...
I find it amusing u can actually bet on an event which has a pre-determined winner. If I were a McMahon I would certainly be placing a bet or 2.... One such company is sportsbet.com.au
Below are the odds for the event..... Interesting to see HHH is favourite by a long margin!

Triple H 1.83-- Roman Reigns 3.50-- Brock Lesnar 4.50--
Bray Wyatt 5.00-- Daniel Bryan 11.00-- Mr. McMahon 21.00--
Dean Ambrose 21.00-- Kevin Owens 23.00 --The Undertaker 26.00--
Braun Strowmans 34.00-- Finn Balor 34.00-- AJ Styles 34.00--
The Rock 41.00 Sheamus 41.00 Chris Jericho 51.00
Sami Zayn 51.00-- Dolph Ziggler 51.00-- Ryback 51.00--
Rusev 51.00-- The Big Show 67.00

Good Luck and bet responsibly!!!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 09:02 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...

All I would do is wait for the odds to change right before the PPV starts and start making my bets(I don't do bets)off which odds change the most.
Old 01-23-2016, 10:16 AM

TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...

Who knows, maybe McMahon and his family already place bets for WWE's events. That's why so many matches have become predictable.
Old 01-23-2016, 10:55 AM

aaronmb is looking to come up from OCW...

Couldn't help but chuckle at that, considering half of them aren't actually announced for it yet.
Old 01-23-2016, 11:11 AM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

Betting on WWE PPV'S has been available for a while, wouldn't be of interest to me though, and I like a bet every now and again.
Old 01-23-2016, 11:40 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Betting has been done on each sport/game so why not on WWE. I meant its obvious. And i am not surprised the top 5 favorite betting odds.

Old 01-23-2016, 11:43 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

legendkiller1979 is looking to come up from OCW...legendkiller1979 is looking to come up from OCW...

Jim Cornette said it best. "If there was betting in wrestling and I was the favorite, you better believe I'm going to take all my money and betting on the other guy. And you better believe I'm going to throw that mother fucker."

I remember reading that the odds for the Undertaker/Lesnar match at wrestlemenaia XXX swung wildly for Lesnar the closer we got to mania. It wasn't reported ANYWHERE that Lesnar was going to win. How did people know?
Old 01-23-2016, 12:02 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...

They do this for all PPVs, especially Wrestlemania. This has been going on for years now. I do find it odd that you can bet on something predetermined. But if a bookie can make money off of it, people will bet on anything.

Just look at everything you can bet on at the SuperBowl "aside" from the actual game?
Old 01-23-2016, 05:35 PM

BuriedByCena is looking to come up from OCW...

That is why Vince makes it so predictable. He is gambling his money to get extra income.
Old 01-23-2016, 06:29 PM

Pérez84 is looking to come up from OCW...Pérez84 is looking to come up from OCW...

By MITB 2013, the lower bets in the MITB matches were Orton (WWE briefcase) and Sandow (WHC briefcase). Both of them won the briefcases.

The WWE booking is pretty obvious or the leaked info flies. Anyway I wouldn't bet a dime on it.