WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-22-2016, 06:17 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Heartbreak_Kid_707
Default If WWE ended today, this would happen

This is just a hypothetical question.... IF WWE ended today and the stars kept their stats.. ....who do you think that would go into the HoF..based on like right nows active roster membe....here's mine!!

Stars....
Vince McMahon, HHH, Randy Orton, Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, Brock Lesnar (maybe), the Rock, Goldust, Alberto Del Rio, Mark Henry (maybe), Paige!!, Chris Jericho, William, Regal, john cwna, AJ Lee, Nikki Bella,

Teams....
Dudley's Boys.. (Bubba Ray & D-von) DX .(Michaels & HHH),

Non-wrestlers/celebrity wing
Paul Heyman, Michael Cole, Steven Ammill,

I'm sure there's plenty more
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 06:41 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm assuming WWE HOF? John Cena, The Rock, Sting, Randy Orton, Triple H, Undertaker, Brock Lesnar, Mark Henry and Kane to bat a few off the top of my brain. I could see Paul Heyman and Michael Cole going in. Mike Chioda, Jim Johnston and Tony Chimel for their years of service which is longer than some workers been alive.
Old 01-22-2016, 07:46 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, Bray Wyatt, Brock Lesnar, Dudley Boyz, Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, John Cena, Kane, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton, The Miz, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Sheamus, Sting, Triple H, Undertaker, Vince McMahon, Paul Heyman, and Michael Cole

I don't think that all these wrestlers necessarily deserve to go in as of now, but all these wrestlers deserve it more than Rikishi, Tito Santana, and Koko B. Ware.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:05 PM

YatesA is looking to come up from OCW...

There's a name I've not seen yet but I'm assuming he's blacklisted at this moment.... CM Punk.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:20 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

If WWE ended there would be no HOF, because it's over man....it's over.
Old 01-22-2016, 09:29 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
This. No one would go into the Hall of Fame, because there wouldn't be one, not that there really is now, for them to go into. The WWE would cease to exist and the wrestlers would hopefully go on to other companies and make their names known there.

Some like Kane, Henry and other's that have had long careers would just go and live out their lives in peace and happiness, and other like Reigns, Ambrose could and would find somewhere else to ply their trade. I could see Cena making movies, and maybe some of the others would follow him.

But yea no WWE no Hall of Fame.
Old 01-22-2016, 10:29 PM
is a happier and wiser man
WWE Women's Champion

Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Assuming that the shows would cease to exist but the Hall of Fame would still be there, I think almost everyone that won the WWE Championship (other than maybe Miz, Alberto, Sheamus, Rollins and Reigns) would be Hall of Fame worthy. Other than them, The Dudley Boys, Mark Henry, Nikki Bella, Michael Cole, Goldust, Stephanie McMahon, Charles Robinson and Jim Johnston are some names that would find place in the WWE Hall Of Fame.

Last edited by Reflection : 01-22-2016 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-23-2016, 03:19 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Dude I didn't say the HoF didn't exist or else why would I make this post.

Or they have a final ballot before closing.

. If I had to actually spell it out for you then that's bad for you!!
Old 01-23-2016, 03:20 AM
MARK

Burritocover is looking to come up from OCW...Burritocover is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smark Madden View Post
Assuming that the shows would cease to exist but the Hall of Fame would still be there, I think almost everyone that won the WWE Championship (other than maybe Miz, Alberto, Sheamus, Rollins and Reigns) would be Hall of Fame worthy. Other than them, The Dudley Boys, Mark Henry, Nikki Bella, Michael Cole, Goldust, Stephanie McMahon, Charles Robinson and Jim Johnston are some names that would find place in the WWE Hall Of Fame.
You realise that all of your exceptions have had major wrestlemania matches right? They've all wrestled for a world title at wrestlemania. Even Rollins was technically part of a world title main event. They don't deserve to go into the hall of fame but Charles Robinson does?
Old 01-23-2016, 03:23 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, Bray Wyatt, Brock Lesnar, Dudley Boyz, Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, John Cena, Kane, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton, The Miz, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Sheamus, Sting, Triple H, Undertaker, Vince McMahon, Paul Heyman, and Michael Cole

I don't think that all these wrestlers necessarily deserve to go in as of now, but all these wrestlers deserve it more than Rikishi, Tito Santana, and Koko B. Ware.
Daniel Bryan, miz., bray Wyatt, dean ambrose, KO???

What in the world is their argument?