WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-21-2016, 01:18 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Report: A possible Wrestlemania match - Maybe Spoilers

Quote:
According to PWInsider.com, there has been a strong push within WWE to have Brock Lesnar face Braun Strowman in a singles match at WrestleMania 32, and this week’s Raw ending might be a sign that creative plans are headed in that direction.
Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/6648...g6MvWGw0IUl.99
So this report suggests that there plans for a Brock Lesnar vs Braun Strowman match at Wrestlemania 32.

I for one, call total 100% BS on that one. First of all, Braun is green af and there have been no plans or indications over the past months that he's in for a push.

Also these Brock Lesnar reports change every week, going from Owens to Bray and now to Braun.

But if that match does indeed take place, then what can I say, they will hae really lost their minds. If this was year 1987, then yeah, that match would be a big hit. But now? Brock Lesnar vs the ultimate jobber and most pathetic member of the Wyatt Family that exists only to make them look a lil' bit more intimidating when beating up someone, aka Braun Strowman, does not really scream Wrestlemania worthy match. House show match at best.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 01:58 AM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Funny how a few months ago when this match was first rumored, I kept saying what a horrid match it would be, and got nothing but hate from the people on this site, saying: "Screw you, Braun Strowman is amazing and he's the next big monster heel in WWE. This match needs to happen and Strowman needs to go over to establish himself as the one to take Brock's place!". Now all of a sudden everyone is saying the same things I said months ago. As usual, I was right long before anyone else caught up with me.

If this match does happen, it will be just as horrible as anyone could imagine. Braun Strowman is so untalented, he makes The Great Khali look like Mr. Perfect by comparison. Hopefully WWE will realize what a mistake this would be and abandon the foolish plans for this match.
Old 01-21-2016, 03:26 AM
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion

Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm sure there's a huge push, I don't know that they're stupid enough to do it. This sounds to me like the place creative's conversation would go when stuck with the question of wether or not Bray Wyatt should face Lesnar.

The obvious question is believability based on size. Casual fans are more likely to believe Stroman can possibly go over Lesnar because he can literally lift Lesnar over his head. The majority of us are wrestling fans and put the lack of realism to the back of our minds in favour of good stories and entertaining matches.

Stroman and Lesnar won't have an entertaining match. Lesnar beating the crap out of a huge guy is cool and all, but the 80s/90s are over.

Casual fans are going to hear Stroman's name and say who? But the same goes for Bray. The difference is Wyatt can wrestle and his voice rises above his size when he doesn't get too heavy handed with the metaphors.

It's WrestleMania, I don't think they'd be so foolish to back seat Bray Wyatt in favour of Stroman. If they did, Wyatt would no doubt act as the manager to Stroman, effectively being involved in the match anyway.

Speaking of being involved anyway, you get Lesnar vs Stroman when you get Lesnar vs Wyatt. The Family will be ringside, no doubt. If Lesnar and Stroman had a match, it would be at Fastlane.

Harper vs Lesnar would even be preferable, at least then we would know it would be a decent match.
Old 01-21-2016, 04:26 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

First of all, I hope its not true.

But if its gonna be true really, it is just a waste of Brock Lesnar's appearance at Wrestlemania 32!

We havenot seen enough of Braun Strowman to judge his wrestling skills though. But yeah he is too inexperienced to be in a match against Brock at Wrestlemania.

Old 01-21-2016, 06:15 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman6686 View Post
Funny how a few months ago when this match was first rumored, I kept saying what a horrid match it would be, and got nothing but hate from the people on this site
Hyperbole at it's best. I don't need to go to this supposed thread. The IWC is stereotypically against big wrestlers whether they're good or not. Sheamus is pound for pound a great in-ring performer. He can go with bigs and smalls alike. But he's big and he's supposedly a friend of HHH, so "HE SUX!!1!"

As for the OP, I love how you included in the title of the thread "Maybe Spoilers" as if predicting the future couldn't always contain spoilers. Are you Paul Heyman? The key is, it's the future and you just don't know.

Could Lesnar face Strowman? Sure. He could also face Zack Ryder. The odds he'll face either? Pretty small, but Strowman is definitely a better bet than Ryder.

With all the injuries of late, they're clinging for matches. Get over it.

Oh and bonus points for the "Maybe Spoilers" followed by the "100% BS" in the ensuing post. I mean, it's not like several reports don't come out a day that or completely wrong. How many times was Sting coming to WWE?
Old 01-21-2016, 08:13 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapu View Post
We havenot seen enough of Braun Strowman to judge his wrestling skills though. But yeah he is too inexperienced to be in a match against Brock at Wrestlemania.
If they ever do this, it could be interesting, just the same. I equate the type of match they'd have to Hulk Hogan's match from years ago against Tiny Lister, with Strowman obviously in the 'Tiny' role.

In that match, Tiny didn't have to wrestle; all he did was pound on Hogan, which is all that would be required of Strowman. If WWE is planning something special for Braun as far as a push, he somehow wins, although the specter of Brock being overpowered by anyone would surely damage his standing as a monster, no? They'd have to be really enamored of Braun to sacrifice Brock in this manner.

(In other words.....Brock wins)

As with Hogan-Lister, the match would be a spectacle......a stupid spectacle, probably.....but a contest we'd secretly want to watch, even while we're criticizing the hell out of beforehand.
Old 01-21-2016, 08:28 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I guess if the dirt sheets are true, then this will be interesting to see how it plays out. Only issue I have with this is win or lose it puts Strowman in a matchup I really would rather see Wyatt in. I guess from how creative have been Strowman look, on paper the matchup between two strong men is belivable.

I haven't seen enough of Strowman but I've always believed they have utilized him much like they did with Roman Romans during his early Shield run. If it's true I'm definitely intetested in how all this unfolds - as I've been campaigning, I hope this is the year the Wyatt family starts to look dominant.
Old 01-21-2016, 09:55 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I read about this yesterday and I'm also hopeful that it isn't true. One of the reasons why we haven't seen very much of Strowman is because he's beyond green. December 19, 2015 marked the 1 year anniversary Strowman has actually been wrestling. They've hot shot him to the main roster and I agree that he's fine for the limited role he has, but he's not remotely ready for a match of this caliber. Like many other people, I had my doubts about Lesnar vs. Reigns last year and I was wrong, but Strowman makes Reigns look like a combination of Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels.

My initial impression of this is that it'll be a showcase, clash of the titans kinda deal. While those matches get tons of hype, they're almost always abysmally dull. I have a feeling that the formula for this match would be along the lines of tie up + power shove + tie up + power shove +punch + kick + clothesline + suplex = repeat. I just don't get much out of the bouts where big bruisers spend three quarters of the match trying to show up the other with how big their muscles are or how much stronger they are.

However, I'm willing to admit the possibility that I'm wrong about Strowman and that he could surprise us all; stranger things have happened and maybe Strowman is this diamond in the rough. I personally don't think so, but I'm at least willing to be somewhat open to this and I'd have to see how things unfolded in terms of build and what Strowman shows us before I'd completely pan it. The problem with that approach, however, is that if we've really seen the most of what Strowman can deliver at this point in his career and they go through with the match, then it'll be too late to do anything about it.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 01-21-2016, 12:07 PM

NotoriousWWE is looking to come up from OCW...NotoriousWWE is looking to come up from OCW...

How about this, if you must do Brock vs Braun at Mania do a Gauntlet match at Mania. First guy is Rowan who Brock quite easily disposes of, next is Harper who works a good 10 minute shift with Brock. Then a tired Brock gets shockingly thrown around by Strowman only to escape with a roll up or something. Then Bray who shocks the world and manages to cleanly defeat Brock.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:38 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

boozinjedi is looking to come up from OCW...

I got a feeling that they are building towards some sort of Bray vs. Brock showdown at WrestleMania.
That beatdown of Reigns and Lesnar had to be just more than a coincidence
I think Brock has been protecting Reigns as of late because he wants to be the one to end Reigns' reign....
But deep down I'm thinking Bray wants Brock for committing the crime of taking the streak away from Wyatt,He wanted to be the "1" in "and 1"...his promos could be gold.