WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-19-2016, 02:58 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I must admit, I have no interest in seeing these two go at it. More so because it will likely come down to Brock Lesnar versus the Wyatt Family and, more interestingly, Braun Strowman. And whilst I feel as though Wyatt and Lesnar could have an interesting match if they wrestled each other, I have absolutely no interest in seeing the continuation of The Wyatt Family versus some guy. We have seen it with Cena, Reigns and now, seemingly, Lesnar. When is the WWE going to call time on The Wyatt Family and just allow Bray to do his thing without them? It just seems as though it is the same recycled angle every single time.
Old 01-19-2016, 03:06 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Brocks ruined too many feuds by being booked too invincible, I don't want to see him wrestle anyone, because he'll either beat them and leave for 6 months, ruining them, or he'll lose unconvincingly, and make the story look like a waste of time.

They've given him too much, and it's not easy to book him in a way that improves the product over small ratings bumps.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 04:10 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockie Maivia View Post
Jericho who was already a made guy on the brink. Owens with his 10 years experience. Cena with his…..oh wait….2 and a half years before he got to the top.
I guess I should've worded it differently...instead "Owens and Cena" I should've said "with"...I meant Owens debut with Cena on Raw...how he came in to WWE on his first day and feuded with the top guy the same way Jericho feuded with the top guy on his very first day....Finn Balor would feud with Undertaker on his first day.

Jericho was a cruiserweight in WCW when he first came to WWF. Owens was NXT champ....just like Balor....who debuted as a wrestler in 2000. So yea, not that it matters, but he has just as much if not more experience.

Therefore, Balor is totally able to be in a feud with Taker. The difference being, that he's (in my opinion, and I'm sure many more people's opinion) much more entertaining than Kevin Owens. Sorry.

Last edited by Rocky84 : 01-19-2016 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-19-2016, 04:19 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo Sawaki View Post
Just for pure enjoyment of having Brock Lesnar taking to Suplex City and F5ing that no talented nonsence rumbling piece of wrestler Bray Wyatt.

Unfortunatly, with so many injuries and with WWE determine to do HHH/Reigns there is no one for Brock to do some high profile feud. So they are giving him Lame Wyatt in the same maner as ever, by having him interfere with no good reason at all, having to cut some nonsensical garbage of promo and then to lose the feud at PPV. Same old, same old.

They could at least throw in Sheamus at Brock. He cuts better promos then Wyatt and acctually can work pretty good matches. They had house show match and it was pretty good.

lmao Sheamus cuts better promos than Bray? Wow, I've seen it all. Brock also dismantled Sheamus in a matter of seconds on Raw like twice. Who cares about a house show match...Big Show had a good one with Lesnar too in a house show...you gunna book them together at Mania? C'mon dude. I don't think you'd know talent if it bit you on your ass. Wyatt has plenty.
Old 01-19-2016, 06:56 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Sign me up, I'm all for this. Wyatt has been on the main roster 3 years now and I feel he has no real direction. I believe this needs to be the year to decide if he's going to be Reigns future nemesis(ala Cena/Orton) or is he going to be a midccard fixture leading a group of other midcard guys into obscurity?

I strongly feel there is something big in store for Wyatt and I've been anticipating the moment when it finally starts to happen. If he goes through the year of 2016 still in the same pattern of booking then I will be convinced that the midcard is where he will remain. Too good of a talent to not make a star out of.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 07:55 PM

bjarvis is looking to come up from OCW...bjarvis is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodaron View Post
One decent promo (although the one of the best today) v. a rambling nonsensical cartoon character that can't get himself over even when he's playing the villain to some of the greatest babyfaces and superstars in the last few decades? No thanks.

Add to this that Wyatt is still terrible in the ring, I can't imagine him taking 16 suplexes from Brock correctly. This is not a feud that could ever be good, no matter how hard Brock or Paul Heyman carried it.
Can't get himself over? Based on what?

His merch sales - do you have those numbers?
His Main Event status - WWE are notorious for pushing whoever they want, whenever they want. If it was based on crowd reaction, Daniel Bryan would have been the top focus a year earlier, and at one point, Zack Ryder and Santino would have guys with a lot more time.

Whenever his entrance hits, the entire arena, pull out their phones and participate.

Wyatt is unique that he's an Upper Midcard guy, who can take a loss every day of the week but because of his unique character and promo skills, he stabilises himself. Its not Wyatt's fault that after the Cena feud, he became cannon fodder. WWE are just not ready to give him a solid story run.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 08:00 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

I have to say that this feud was not in my original Wrestlemania plans before the injury storm hit the WWE. But now, with so many stars missing, someone has to take a step up the ladder. That someone has to be someone worthy, that has been placed in upper midcard for so long and that is ready to become a real star.

Ring a bell? That's right. It's Bray fuckin' Wyatt.

Bray Wyatt has been swimming in the upper midcard for 3 years now. He's a decent threat to anybody. But every time he goes to make his break into superstandom, he falls back. He couldn't do it against Cena and he couldn't do it against The Undertaker. I say that it's about time for Bray Wyatt to really become the real Face of Fear.
How? By beating Brock Lesnar. And I actually mean it. Beat him. 1-2-3 shoulders down.

Bray and Lesnar are so different it can be something you never seen before.
Brock Lesnar has never faced someone like Bray Wyatt. Even Undertaker wasn't so mysterious and unique when facing Lesnar. The Bray Wyatt character versus the Brock Lesnar character can create a unique dynamic. It will be like total legitemacy vs total kayfabe. Kayfabe needs to win this round though.

Bray Wyatt and Paul Heyman on the mic.
Do I need to say more about this one? It will be gold and strange at the same time.

A feud between them makes sense.
Bray Wyatt spend the entire 2015, trying to be the new Face of Fear, trying to surpass the legendary Undertaker, but he failed. He never once defeated The Deadman.
Then here you have Brock Lesnar. The man who ended to Streak, the man who surpassed The Deadman and then made him his bitch.
Bray Wyatt targets Lesnar because he has vowed to surpass The Deadman and to do so, he will have to slay the beast that conquered the dead. It has me sold.

WWE need variety in the main event scene, not one single top babyface.
I believe the time where you had one top guy in the bussiness is over. Hell, it has been over for over 15 years, but McMahon never realized it. The WWE has been keeping the Lesnar rub warm for Roman.
Since Roman is about to get a rub from Triple H, he does not also need to get one from Lesnar as well. Sure, he can beat Lesnar some time in the future. But he must not be the first to pin Lesnar cleanly for the first time in 3 years. Someone else has to do it, in order for the company to create more stars that can create more high profile matches in the future. That someone is Bray Wyatt, who has been in the upper midcard for the last 3 years, waiting for his chance to break through.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 11:18 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky84 View Post
lmao Sheamus cuts better promos than Bray? Wow, I've seen it all. Brock also dismantled Sheamus in a matter of seconds on Raw like twice. Who cares about a house show match...Big Show had a good one with Lesnar too in a house show...you gunna book them together at Mania? C'mon dude. I don't think you'd know talent if it bit you on your ass. Wyatt has plenty.
No he doesnt. His promos are boring nonsensical rumbling and if you think Wyatt vs Lesnar will be better match then Sheamus vs Lesnar then you are a delusional one.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 11:35 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Why? Because I like them both.

Brock obviously needs an opponent for WrestleMania and with the depleted roster his options are limited.

I see the Wyatts eliminating Brock from the Rumble and Brock fighting Rowan, Strowman and Harper in various matches with the numbers game making it look like Bray stands a chance. Bray needs to not mess with Brock much during the build up. I doubt they're gonna have Brock lose at 'Mania but if done right even a lose can elevate Bray and the entire Wyatt family, especially if the finally debut Sister Abigail like has been rumored (which should happen at WrestleMania if it's gonna be done at all).

They have me excited for this one that's for sure.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-19-2016, 11:47 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I don't know, I think we over analyze everything to death on this site. This feud hadn't even been teased until Monday and we're already talking about how shitty the build will be, how Wyatt will lose, that a singles match would suck, etc. Honestly, the criteria some people use to determine Lesnar's opponents are way too much sometimes. For example, OP says he wouldn't want to see this because Bray isn't stiff enough, big enough, and won't get the win. Well if that's what it takes to feud with Lesnar, it excludes about 95% of the roster from ever getting in the ring with him. Also, your criticisms don't make much sense. Wyatt is one of the more stiffer in ring workers in the WWE. Most of his moves hit hard. He's also one of the bigger guys on the roster. I don't think Lesnar dwarfs him by any means.

To answer the OP. I would want to see this because it creates possibilities, it's a fresh and intriguing match-up, and if nothing else, it keeps Wyatt relevant for the year. Lesnar should be used as a means of getting younger talent over and right now, other than Owens, Bray is the most logical choice to get the rub. Also, I'm a Wyatt fan. I assume that the people who want to see this are fans of Bray while the ones that don't are not. The easier question would have been "do you like Bray Wyatt?"

Last edited by OYDK : 01-19-2016 at 11:49 PM.
sendpm.gif