WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-15-2016, 10:21 AM
#SwerveKing
WWE Diva's Champion

Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default The Wrestlemania Entrances Thread

Well we are on the road to Wrestlemania 32 so I've decided to bring back a thread I did last year (and probably the year before because I'm an uncreative hack), to talk about ideas for special entrances at Wrestlemania. It's no secret that Wrestlemania is a spectacle, and as part of that spectacle we have seen some crazy over-the-top entrances through the years. From HBK coming down on the zipline, to John Cena coming out with a marching band, to Triple H and his cute little skull outfit, there have been a lot of memorable entrances.

So that being said, what are some ideas for special entrances this year?

I'll start by making a suggestion for Triple H. Last year, we saw him do a Terminator themed entrance, so I had an idea for another movie tie-tin. Mad Max. Mad Max: Fury Road was one of the best movies of 2015, and the look of that movie matches up perfectly with the whole skull costume thing. I actually think it would be really badass. Go the whole way with it, and have guys with guitars that shoot fire and everything. That's a fucking spectacle.

Old 01-15-2016, 11:45 AM
Im the man

TheLogan27 is looking to come up from OCW...

Brock Lesnar needs a badass entrance. Maybe play off of the whole "cyborg" thing or something for the "Suplex City" thing. But he is overdue for a grand entrance
Old 01-15-2016, 11:50 AM

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

I still wish they would bring back those ring carts they used for Wrestlemania 3 and 6. It gave it a more unique look visually. Most of the entrances and the staging looks so similar these days. The big stage, ramp etc... It would be really cool if each wrestler had their own cart specifically designed for them.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 12:12 PM

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Sometimes I really do prefer more humble entrances, but I actually really loved Triple H's last year. I like your Mad Max idea and think if they put effort into it it'd be pretty sweet. Rusev came in on a tank and I thought that was awesome to.

I feel like an awesome entrance can absolutely make a match feel larger than life. That being said...If Triple H vs Roman Reigns is a thing I would absolutely love to see Roman have a special entrance of some sort.

Brock Lesnar needs something badass, but not to flashy.
Old 01-15-2016, 12:30 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I have no specific ideas. But it's part of Mania and adds to the whole experience.

That said I don't think Lesnar requires a gimmick entrance. Triple H is also a heel. I don't know why he got the babyface entrance last year, I don't understand this year when it'll be his job to get Reigns over as much as possible.
Old 01-15-2016, 01:58 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Roman Reigns needs to enter Khal Drogo style or Conan style. The guy's a savage and the entrance should reflect that.

I agree that Lesnar needs something badass. But I can't think of something. The best entrance for him would be him riding a mother fucking bear.

Triple H as the bad dude from Mad Max seems awesome.

Lucha Dragons or Alberto Del Rio should enter with a flag of Donald Trump.

Bray Wyatt should enter riding a horse that would look like a dead, ill horse. With some effects and make-up I think ti would be great. That also fits The Undertaker, like a Grimm Reaper, or Death, the 4th horseman of apocalypse.
Old 01-15-2016, 02:09 PM
#SwerveKing
WWE Diva's Champion

Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
That said I don't think Lesnar requires a gimmick entrance. Triple H is also a heel. I don't know why he got the babyface entrance last year, I don't understand this year when it'll be his job to get Reigns over as much as possible.
Two fair points.

I agree that Lesnar doesn't really need a gimmick entrance because his character is entirely defined by legitimacy. Having him come out in a silly costume or something like that would undermine everything he's supposed to be.
I also generally agree with the point about Triple H. Every year when he comes out and has some ridiculus entrance I can't help by roll my eyes a bit. He tries waaayyyyy too hard to make himself seem like a badass and it often comes off like a guy with a small dick getting a really nice car. You're right, he's a heel and he shouldn't be trying to make himself look awesome. He is essentially looking for cheers and it's bullshit. It was especially offensive last year against Sting. All that being said, he is GOING to have another gimmick entrance so I pitched Mad Max. Fuck it, if he HAS to have something, then at least it's based on the villain. But yes, you're right on the main point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpgreece View Post
Roman Reigns needs to enter Khal Drogo style or Conan style. The guy's a savage and the entrance should reflect that.
This would fit perfectly if he faces Triple H who always does the barbarian king shit. Now I don't know much about Game of Thrones, but I know there's an Iron Throne and it looks cool. So if Reigns sat on the Iron Throne with barbarian gear kind of like when Triple H was on a throne at Mania 22 or Mania 30 it would make sense. Reigns always makes his entrance through the crowd though so to do a special entrance like that you'd have to scrap the whole crowd thing.

Last edited by Sexcellence of Sexecution : 01-15-2016 at 02:15 PM.
Old 01-15-2016, 06:53 PM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Some of my favorites:

1 - Undertaker at WrestleMania 29: With the demonic hands reaching up for him through the fog, it was so creepy.

2 - CM Punk at WrestleMania 29: His song being sung live added such a main event atmosphere to the match. We'd seen it done several times with Triple H, but "Cult of Personality" is a whole different animal.

3 - The Miz at WrestleMania 27: The AWESOME bubble, pyro, and the entire atmosphere was something I felt the Miz really deserved. Nobody worked harder to prove his doubters wrong and get to the top.

4 - Triple H at WrestleMania 21: Drunk Motorhead.

5 - Triple H at WrestleMania 31: Loved the Terminator style entrance.

As for who should get one this year, Undertaker is top of the list. With this almost certainly being his final WrestleMania, it's in his home state, there will be around 100,000 fans there, Undertaker deserves a huge entrance and one last dominant victory before his retirement. Undertaker MUST win his final match.

Triple H is always a good candidate for a specialty entrance.

I could see Roman Reigns getting one since Vince loves him so much.
Old 01-15-2016, 08:18 PM

Saeros is looking to come up from OCW...

I honestly thought HHH's entrance last year was awful. It looked low budget and hokey. Like they were trying too hard.

Undertakers WM 29 entrance was the best I ever saw. Was set up beautifully and actually played to his character. HHH just looks stupid as terminator and Conan.
Old 01-16-2016, 12:03 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

boozinjedi is looking to come up from OCW...

Best ever has to go to HHH for 17!!
First time Lemmy sings him to the ring
Lemmy comes on the the mike,
WE ARE MOTORHEAD AND WE ARE HERE TO KICK YOUR ASS!!
My only regret.....He won't be able to do it again,I wanted it just one more time before HHH hangs up the boots for good,
Admit it,WE ALL wanted it!!