WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who should defeat Bayley for the title?
Eva Marie 5 14.71%
Nia Jaxx 5 14.71%
Emma 6 17.65%
Asuka 15 44.12%
Dana Brooke 0 0%
Carmella 3 8.82%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2016, 05:37 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default Who should Dethrone the Queen?

So Bayley successfully retained against Nia Jaxx at NxT Takeover:London for the NxT Women Championship.

What I want to ask is "Who should dethrone the Queen of NxT by defeating her for the title?"

I think it should Asuka! I can't see much better feud than Bayley-Asuka for the title. Both are very talented performers. I have loved matches of Asuka & Bayley. I would want Asuka to defeat Bayley for the title at NxT Takeover: Dallas so that Bayley can debut on main roster after Wrestlemania 32.

Thoughts & Votes?
Old 01-14-2016, 05:58 AM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

It will most likely be Jax. Or Max ? Whatever her name is, the big woman.

Edit : Didn't see her name in the poll until just now.
Old 01-14-2016, 08:26 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'd love it to be Emma, but in reality it will likely be Asuka
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 09:51 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I think it should be Emma. Right now, other than Bailey and Asuka, she's light years ahead of the rest of the girls and she's fairly well booked in NXT. Plus she's been around forever, knows the ropes, and would be a good choice to help these young girls along. I look at that list and one thing stands out to me. All of the girls in NXT are very green. Eva, Nia, Dana, and Carmella all have a long way to go before they're even close to living up to former champs like Charlotte, Paige, Sasha, and now Bailey. Emma would be a good, reliable choice to hold the title until someone is actually ready to wear it.

It will be Asuka though, which I have no problem with. She's by far the best choice to keep the momentum going in the NXT women's division. I think she'll have to turn though. No way the NXT crowds are going to cheer anyone over Bailey, so might as well make Asuka a full-blown dominating heel. I think she's naturally better suited to be a heel anyway.
Old 01-14-2016, 03:56 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

They keep building Asuka for everything, and I really feel she's going to be the face of the woman's division.

I really hope Fat Tamina doesn't get another big spot, her greenness really showed, and she can't do anything but a few power moves, and the ladies fighting her can't carry very well because of her size (Props for Bayley pulling off a good David vs Goliath match though).

Emma is my 2nd favorite, she's absolutely great at what she does.

I can't see Carmella winning big anytime soon, she's been a valet for a bit now and I was putting her behind about 5 women in the battle royal.

But the main question is who SHOULD, and that's Asuka, based on crowd reactions, and momentum.
Old 01-14-2016, 11:03 PM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'll vote for Emma here because Asuka looks like an obvious choice. It would make the fans feel like it has been scripted for them to put that title on someone hot, but in my verdict that will become like a tradition if it continues. NXT had done that enough hadn't they? They had done that with Kevin Owens and Finn Balor already which was a very good decision made! But looking at the story of Bayley, it's entirely different. She had struggled a lot to get to the top, henceforth it'll be logical if she loses that title to a heel.

Emma has been found her niche and kept things going in a way that no one expected, after her heel turn. She lost to Asuka yes, but she's been there for long and she needs to solidify that spot as a heel. For that she will need the NXT Women's title.

Credits: Dave
Old 01-14-2016, 11:10 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

The answer is Asuka. She's definitely the future of the NXT divas division following Bayley's inevitable promotion to the main roster. Emma and Dana Brooke would also be great options, although Asuka would make more sense. I hope it won't be Eva Marie however if they did go in that direction it would be one of the most boo'ed and hated moments in YEARS. Her heel heat as NXT Women's Champion would increase ten times over, and the fans already can't stand her. Carmella's still got more training to do. Nia Jax is the worst option of anyone on the poll. She's boring, awful, and should never get another title shot until she learns how to work a match.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 01-24-2016, 05:24 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...

It looked like it was going to be Asuka but than Eve Marie messed that up in the number one contenders match, Dana won. It will probably be Asuka after her feud with Eve Marie is over.
Old 01-28-2016, 03:07 PM
Future British World Champ
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Piss Bucket is looking to come up from OCW...

I want Emma to win, after 30 years of watching Neighbours I've kind of developed a liking for Australian women

Anyone but Nia Jax though, she is a fat woman who does 2 moves.
Old 01-28-2016, 07:51 PM

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I actually didn't mind Bayley vs Nia from what I saw at that one NXT Takeover. I am pretty sure Bayley carried that whole match though. I won't call her out on her weight because that's a tad pathetic. She really does need to train a bit and learn to work a better match in my opinion.

Asuka or Emma for me though.

Probably Asuka.