WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Which Scenario Is Better?
Scenario One 1 14.29%
Scenario Two 2 28.57%
Neither Both Suck 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2016, 10:42 PM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Royal Rumble 2016 Match

At TLC PPV, the Mainevent in which Roman Reigns was screwed off his Title Opportunity by the League of Nations and apparently by The Authority, Triple H! We witnessed a viscious mauling of Triple H at the hands of Roman Reigns. Said that happened, we hadn't seen Triple H after that. It was his Father-in-law, Mr.McMahon and wife Stephanie trying to sabotage Roman Reigns career. There was a huge speculation for Triple H vs Roman Reigns at the Royal Rumble before it had all disappeared. Now everyone of us is awaiting for the Wrestlemania match between the COO of the company and the Powerhouse.

In my verdict, it seems like a smart plan by the WWE. We, apparently had softly forgotten about Triple H for a while amid the situation surrounding the WWE-WHC Title and the feud between Roman Reigns and McMahon family. But the announcement made at the end of Raw earlier tonight, which is in the spoiler tag below,

Click for Spoiler:
Roman Reigns will defend his title against 29 other superstars in the Royal Rumble. This will be the first time the WWE title will be defended in the Royal Rumble match

This made me reckoning something that seems imminent. Putting aside the chances of Brock Lesnar or Kevin Owens winning the Royal Rumble, I started to wonder, what if Triple H returns to the Royal Rumble being #30 entrant and wins? This is not the hypothetical statement because the chances are seemed to be high. With Triple H being not on TV for the past few weeks This might can happen at Royal Rumble.

What's your verdict on this?

Credits: Dave
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 11:02 PM

TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...

If Triple H does win the Royal Rumble, therefore becoming the WWE Champion, that would be great heel heat for HHH. Originally I expected someone like Lesnar winning after eliminated multiple guys. Because he needs to come back as a beast! However, I like the idea of HHH winning if it will continue with a good story line for Roman and the McMahon clan.
Old 01-04-2016, 11:39 PM

Joseph718YaHurd is looking to come up from OCW...

I just have one problem with this ... If Roman does lose the title to Trips at the Rumble and then goes on to beat him for the title at Mania , wouldn't that make Roman Reigns a 3 time world champion ? In a Lil more than half a year ? Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a Roman Reigns hater but, I don't feel like he has done enough to have that achievement , Not quite yet ... At this rate he'll be right behind cena in title reigns smh
Old 01-04-2016, 11:58 PM

swallop is looking to come up from OCW...

What im hoping for is triple h to just show up and toss out roman reigns. They could have there match at wrestlemania NOT for the championship. That leaves the question as to who will win the royal rumble. The obvs choices would be brock lesnar or john cena. But i personally would want neither of those guys to win. They dont need it. So who wins the royal rumble? He's got the whole world in his hands he's got the whole world in his hands... How awesome would it be for bray wyatt and his family just destroy everyone in the rumble eliminate guys like cena , lesnar and Y2J That would be HUGE. Bray wyatt would instantly be the top heel in the company and it would look believable having his family help him take out the favorites and eventually win.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:08 AM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph718YaHurd View Post
I just have one problem with this ... If Roman does lose the title to Trips at the Rumble and then goes on to beat him for the title at Mania , wouldn't that make Roman Reigns a 3 time world champion ? In a Lil more than half a year ? Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a Roman Reigns hater but, I don't feel like he has done enough to have that achievement , Not quite yet ... At this rate he'll be right behind cena in title reigns smh
Its a little too much and little too early but apparently that's what the WWE wants, doesn't it? I don't fancy the idea of tossing the WWE title between hands but as WWE wants the entire WWE Universe to stand firmly behind Roman Reigns, this might can be an obvious choice. Anyhow that's my perspective alone.

Credits: Dave
Old 01-05-2016, 12:11 AM

CanYouDigIt98 is a member of the JOB SQUAD

I think we see Roman Surrive the 29 and Triple H comes out with Vince and Steph clapping him and they give him the celebration works with the confetti and pyro and Ambrose is in the ring with him and the usos to celebrate and then BOOM out of nowhere Ambrose comes in and throws Roman over the ropes and claims the WWE Title.

We see during the match the friendship between the two play out but someone else eliminates Dean allowing him to still have that bond to come out at the end for it to work

Dean sides with the authority- Fastlane we see HHH vs Roman: if Roman can win he gets a shot for the title, if he loses he will lose his Job

Roman wins but HHH isn't finished and says he will be ringside with Ambrose at Mania.

In the maina match we see HHH intervene but then Rocks music hits and he comes out and layeth the smackdown on Games ass and helps Roman retain the Title, end of the match sees Ambrose shake hands in defeat and the friendship is back

Just a little thought hahaha
Old 01-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Knockout Champion

RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...RomanfreakinReigns worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt98 View Post
I think we see Roman Surrive the 29 and Triple H comes out with Vince and Steph clapping him and they give him the celebration works with the confetti and pyro and Ambrose is in the ring with him and the usos to celebrate and then BOOM out of nowhere Ambrose comes in and throws Roman over the ropes and claims the WWE Title.

We see during the match the friendship between the two play out but someone else eliminates Dean allowing him to still have that bond to come out at the end for it to work

Dean sides with the authority- Fastlane we see HHH vs Roman: if Roman can win he gets a shot for the title, if he loses he will lose his Job

Roman wins but HHH isn't finished and says he will be ringside with Ambrose at Mania.

In the maina match we see HHH intervene but then Rocks music hits and he comes out and layeth the smackdown on Games ass and helps Roman retain the Title, end of the match sees Ambrose shake hands in defeat and the friendship is back

I love it! I wonder if I'm the only one who would like to see this?

Not a huge dean ambrose fan though, but it'd be a good story nonetheless.
Old 01-05-2016, 12:42 AM

Tsunaru is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt98 View Post

This booking makes almost 0 sense. Lets go over a number of the issues, shall we?

1) How does Reigns lose the title to Ambrose? As you said, Ambrose was eliminated earlier in the match. He can't just jump back into the ring after the match is over, throw Reigns over the top rope and suddenly have won. If that was the way the match worked, then anyone who threw any previous Rumble winners over the top rope in any match after they won it would have taken over the WM title shot.

2) I'm pretty sure you meant to say Reigns "regains" the title, not "retains" it. He would still have to be champion to retain the title.

3) "Hey buddy pal. Remember how just two months ago I screwed you out of the title and sided with your enemy so I could be champion instead? No? Awesome, lets be friends again, pretend like that never happened, the crowd will never know".
Old 01-05-2016, 12:47 AM
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion

Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Triple H won't win the Rumble, but he very well could be in the match. I believe this move to have the Rumble match be for the title is a calculated move to build towards Roman defending against Triple H at WrestleMania 32.

This way you don't have the contrived outcome of Triple H winning the Rumble, as why would his character bother? He's COO, he can insert himself in the match. You write out the Rumble win this year, freeing up WWE champion Roman to face anyone (most likely Triple H).

I think this is a great move. It removes WWE from being pigeon holed into booking the Rumble winner into the main event. I hope somehow some way that Triple H vs Roman isn't what we're getting, but it more than likely is. Whatever the plan is, Roman wins his second Rumble and joins Hogan, Michaels, and Austin as the only men to win back to back Rumbles.

It might be too much, but it might not hurt to have Reigns enter the match at number one. It would increase the drama, but most importantly give them someone else to mention aside from Michaels when talking about people who have entered the Rumble and won from he first spot. It's awkward when they say two people have done it and only mention Michaels.

I like this booking as it opens up possibilities for Roman's opponent. What I don't like is that it means Roman faces Triple H, another part timer, for the title at Mania, where most likely Cena vs Undertaker goes on last.

Roman wins the Rumble 2016.
Old 01-05-2016, 02:05 AM

Skyfall is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm guessing HHH causes Roman to be eliminated. Lesnar or Cena wins the Rumble and the title. Roman beats HHH at Fastlane to earn a title shot at Mania. romans wins the title from Lesnar or Cena.