WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-01-2016, 05:42 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Who, or What, is "The Miracle"? Mike Bennett — That's Who!

Earlier this morning TNA's official Twitter began re-tweeting tweets from @TheMiracleTNA, which are composed primarily of cryptic motivational messages and images pushing the #TheMiracleHappens hashtag that seems to be the official campaign for whoever this might be.

Two key clues/thoughts here:

1. This account was already in use. Active since 2013. It's been altered, and old tweets deleted, so it now appears as @TheMiracleTNA instead of whatever it was before.

2. Mike Bennett—who TNA have reportedly secured for the 1/5 POP TV debut—has used the "Miracle" nickname in the past.

I am fully expecting Bennett to debut regardless, but I personally don't think this is for him. Namely because of the 2013 hang-up above. My first guess is actually this being Taryn Terrell's new gimmick. We read toward the latter half of 2015 that she'd gone out and found God, or something, and wanted to move away from the sexualized nature of her Dollhouse character. Whether that was a work or not, this fits the theme. Though it's worth noting the last time TNA thought it wise to try to play on this God thing it failed pretty miserably with Christopher Daniels and Sting. But perhaps that's much ado about nothing.

Also, inb4 "the miracle is that TNA is still in business". I've read that joke probably a dozen times today. No less funny, I'll admit, but let's just get it out of the way early, yeah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Jerichoholic since 1997
WWE Diva's Champion

akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...

Mike Bennett is the safest bet to be Miracle. We know he is debuting with Maria on the live show, and he is being viewed as another fixture of the main event picture that TNA is currently rebuilding. TNA needs to be putting all of their creative energy at the top right now, so more wrestling fans will have a reason to tune in each week. If this is a debut for a midcard act or a Knockout rebranding like Taryn Terrell, honestly that's just not what is going to turn around TNA's current situation.
Old 01-01-2016, 09:31 PM
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

I seriously doubt that. If TNA managed to sign someone as important as Punk, that's something you don't tease. You announce it to the fucking world. The way they did Hogan. Press conference at a major location, invitations out to ever major media outlet in shouting distance.

Quote:
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 01-02-2016, 12:03 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I think its Mike Bennett surely.... And i hope its him only.... TNA has a new deal so they should concentrate on making stars like EC-III and not on rebranding their previous talents... They were very successful with EC-III and i hope they get success with Drew Galloway & Mike Bennett too!
Also hoping whoever this Miracle is, It really serves the purpose of a Miracle for TNA!
Old 01-02-2016, 12:20 AM

filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...

I have no idea but I am very intrigued, looking forward to the show. I think it will most likely be Bennett but if it is a BIG name, I could only think of Punk or Goldberg.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:31 PM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
I seriously doubt that. If TNA managed to sign someone as important as Punk, that's something you don't tease. You announce it to the fucking world. The way they did Hogan. Press conference at a major location, invitations out to ever major media outlet in shouting distance.
lol as important as Punk.. He's not that important. Jesus Christ, you guys seriously gotta stop overrating this guy. It's getting pathetic.. And don't ever fucking use the Hogan comparison for this.. Punk is a pile of shit compared to Hogan.

I get you guys like sucking his dick, but it's getting kinda embarrassing.
Old 01-03-2016, 12:13 AM
WWE Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiah View Post
lol as important as Punk.. He's not that important. Jesus Christ, you guys seriously gotta stop overrating this guy. It's getting pathetic.. And don't ever fucking use the Hogan comparison for this.. Punk is a pile of shit compared to Hogan.

Your homophobic drivel aside, Punk is that important. He's a television ratings star in an era where wrestling in general has been watching the needle consistently decrease. Not just for TNA. For the industry as a whole.

And for good reason too — the market has become a cost-prohibitive, aging platform where cable-cutting is an ever-more-attractive option for Millenials ("New Customers" to cable company execs) who are far more plugged into a platform the wrestling industry still hasn't truly embraced or understood (the internet). It may not be there yet, but the days of coax and regularly scheduled programming are going the way of the newspaper, which is going the way of the dinosaur.

Punk may be a "pile of shit", or whatever other negative things you think of him, but all pun intended, he'd be the biggest miracle for TNA in their history. But like I said before, I seriously, seriously doubt it's him.

Quote:
Old 01-03-2016, 06:18 AM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It's interesting as this sounds a lot like Mattitdude in some ways... Bennet makes sense if they're gonna have Hardy end up the TNA champ or if they're gonna have him upset (if he's leaving) then it makes a bit of sense that his own "play" came back to bite him.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:16 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messiah View Post

That's a ridiculous statement. It's clear that with people still talking about Punk as much as they do, this long after he left WWE...that he clearly is important. He's probably the biggest name out there that isn't contracted to WWE in some way.

It obviously isn't Punk though as he's all set up in UFC. As Mike Bennett has signed with TNA and used "The Miracle" as a nickname before, it's pretty likely to be him.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 01-06-2016, 06:46 PM
WWE Champion

So, bad ring music aside, this is money. Probably the best debut in years for a company who've mostly watched guys walk out the door, not in, the last few years.

Most importantly, he set his sights high (at the World Title) without having to interrupt the actual World Title match. Instead, he called out a guy he should be climbing over to get there while EC3 deals with Tyrus and probably Galloway — Matt Hardy. Hardy's a solid working hand. Perfect for this kind of upper-mid card spot.

Still, Bennett felt truly refreshing. A real bright spot on an otherwise regularly lit night.

Quote: