WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Brock v ? at WM32
Alberto Del Rio 1 2.70%
Bray Wyatt 3 8.11%
Daniel Bryan 7 18.92%
Dean Ambrose 0 0%
Kane 0 0%
Kevin Owens 9 24.32%
Roman Reigns 5 13.51%
Rusev 0 0%
Sheamus 1 2.70%
Other 11 29.73%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2015, 06:15 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...comrade_mario worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default Brock at Wrestlemania - who is he going to face?

and who do you want him to face?

I think this is one of Vince's biggest issues heading in to Wrestlemania season. Brock is one of his biggest draws, arguably his top draw, and I don't see a natural opponent for him that people would buy as being credible. I don't see them going back to Brock v Cena, v Triple H, v Big Show or v Taker again and guys like Orton and Rollins are on the shelf. There's also the added dilemma (or opportunity) of whether you bring back Brock as a face or a heel.

I don't think they've built Bray, Owens, Ambrose or Sheamus up enough to be a credible threat yet, they've botched Del Rio's return when he could have been a great match up, Rusev has been diminished in the past twelve months, I see Reigns v Triple H at Mania, please let it not be Kane and we have no idea if Bryan will even be able to compete. It's a pretty big problem to have with a talent of Brock's drawing power.

I've listed a few names in the poll, if you think Other than please name them below.

Last edited by comrade_mario : 12-03-2015 at 06:20 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 06:31 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Brock Lesnar vs Braun Stroman. Brock loses the match and Stroman goes on to become the dominant monster of the WWE.

."In 20 years we won't be viewed as -Mailmen- anymore and will be called -Drone Pilots- instead."
Old 12-03-2015, 08:18 AM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Braun Strowman? Good god that might be the single worst match in the history of all of wrestling. Nobody gives a flying fuck about Braun Strowman and nobody ever will. Guys like Erick Rowan have zero potential. Braun Strowman has NEGATIVE potential.

My answer...nobody. With Orton out injured, the only intriguing possible opponent for Brock Lesnar is out. He's already ruined Undertaker's career, there's no point seeing him squash John Cena or Big Show again, and I certainly don't want a Roman Reigns rematch, it would probably be even worse than last year's unholy abomination of a match.

There's really no match that could make me interested in Brock Lesnar. I wish he'd just leave and go do ANYTHING else. WWE is better off without the cancer that is Brock Lesnar.
Old 12-03-2015, 08:33 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

If Brock is the top draw then he should in reality be fighting for the title, wouldn't you think? I didn't like his last run though, simply because he wasn't there enough. And with the amount of star power on the shelf right now, we need a full time champion. Don't want to see a Reigns/Lesnar rematch. We had that last time.

Owens said he would like a go at Lesnar, not too sure if that's a good idea. Owens should be fighting Ambrose of the IC title. We've already had Lesnar/Cena, so I have no idea what they will do.

Cesaro might have been a good match for him, but he's out as well as Rollins. Yea this might be a problem.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:13 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I would love to see Brock Lesnar put over 29 or 30 SuperStars in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal. One question, why did WrestleMania 30 have 31 SuperStars and WrestleMania 31 have 30 SuperStars in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal!? If Brock Lesnar wins, great, that would be what’s expected. If Brock Lesnar loses, it’s okay, because it probably would have taken all 29, or 30, or 31, or however many SuperStars they put in this match this year, to take out the Beast. He’ll look strong win or lose.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 12-03-2015, 09:39 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

There are too many unknown factors to make a determination this early.

Will Seth Rollins be back.......and if he is, will he be a face or heel? Will John Cena be a good guy or bad guy? The 'nature' of both guys......and how WWE wants to depict Brock.....could drastically change the picture of what he will be doing at WM32.

Roman Reigns seems a likely opponent. I can see keeping the title from him until WM32.....then turning him bad and knocking off Brock. If they do this, it would be advisable to have Brock win the belt before then, so we can see a big-time title match.

Does WWE actually plan to make Dean Ambrose a main event player? If so, he could be Lesnar's opponent, although seeing the two of them facing off in the ring would look pretty pathetic, physique-wise......but no more pathetic than Brock and CM Punk, I guess.

Triple H vs. Brock? If they do this one again, I would say WWE Creative has pretty much closed up shop. There would have to be one hell of a compelling storyline to make this match-up seem fresh.

Braun Strowman as Brock's opponent sounds ridiculous......at this point. Yet, now that the Undertaker program is behind the Wyatt Family, if WWE wants to put them on a true reign of terror that threatens everyone in the company, perhaps Brock can be the one to put out the fire at WM32.

The only other opponent on the OP's list I like against Brock is Rusev, although a hell of a lot of build-up would be necessary. Could be a whale of a match, though.

Too early to tell. A lot can happen before next April and WWE will want to use Brock to its greatest advantage.

Let the storytelling begin.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:58 AM
heROCKules

the_peoples_adam is a member of the JOB SQUAD

WM 32
The Beast Brock Lesnar vs The Animal Batista in a cage match..
or maybe a No disqualification or any that kinda scenario that will bring out a fierce battle between them..

This could be a bloody hell of a fight..
This match alone can sell two AT& T stadiums if you need to..

Last edited by the_peoples_adam : 12-03-2015 at 10:07 AM.
Old 12-03-2015, 10:27 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I wanted it to be Brock Lesnar VS Antonio Cesaro...... Though it never seemed possible, yet Cesaro's injury made it impossible.....
So now i would want it to be Batista.... I am on for Kevin Owens but only at Summerslam 2016.... Wrestlemania 32 is too soon for Owens to face the beast.... If Batista isnot available, it should be Bray Wyatt or Rusev..... No chance for Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose...
Old 12-03-2015, 11:26 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Redemption-2012 is looking to come up from OCW...Redemption-2012 is looking to come up from OCW...Redemption-2012 is looking to come up from OCW...Redemption-2012 is looking to come up from OCW...

At this point and as much as I hate to say it, Sheamus (c) versus Brock Lesnar for the WWE World title is probably the way WWE will end up going for WrestleMania. Who else do they have who's credible enough? Kevin Owens has been discussed but he has absolutely 0 build or credibility behind him right now that could justify him facing Lesnar at WrestleMania and besides, you might aswell keep that match for later when Owens is actually well built up and has enough steam behind him.

So yeah I'd go with Sheamus, it'll be a great powerhouse match similar to Reigns versus Lesnar and obviously it WON'T be the main event but just a headline match. Sheamus is actually not doing a bad job as a heel.
Old 12-03-2015, 12:16 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

My personal two dream matches for Brock Lesnar are vs. Daniel Bryan and vs. Randy Orton. The first one could go down as one of the greatest matches of all time, add the World Championship in there and you have a phenomenal draw.

The second one writes itself. WWE's two youngest World Champions. The original Legend Killer Brock Lesnar vs THE Legend Killer Randy Orton.

But since they're both injured, I don't mind Lesnar who Lesnar faces, as long it's not a rematch of the previous years. With both injured, I'd like to see him face Sheamus or Owens for the title, ot maybe a returing Batista. That would sell like crazy.