WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: What will be the REAL WrestleMania main events?
Brock/Reigns,Cena/Taker 7 43.75%
Cena/Reigns,Sting/Taker,Brock/Sheamus,Triple H/Ambrose or Wyatt 9 56.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2015, 09:51 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Anyone else not buying these Wrestlemania reports?

So reports claim it will be Cena/Taker and Brock/Reigns at WrestleMania. Their is also reports of Sting not in the plans for Mania. I'm not buying it. For starters WWE is missing stars why would WWE put the 4 biggest Mania draws they have (outside of HHH) in 2 matches when they need more big matches and they need to make stars NOW!

My thoughts is were getting Cena/Reigns,Sting/Taker,Triple H vs. Wyatt or Ambrose, and Lesnar vs. Batista or Sheamus.

I think what happens is at TLC, Reigna has Sheamus down and climbs the ladder. He's at the top with his hands on the title and H pulls him down and pedigrees him as Sheamus climbs the ladder.

The next night,Reigns will call out Triple H for another shot and he tells Reigns to go to the back of the line. That starts a feud between the two for Rumble where if Reigns wins he gets entered in the Rumble but at #1. Meanwhile later on the next night on Raw after TLC in our main event segment Sheamus is celebrating his title win and Cena returns to set up Cena vs. Sheamus at RR for the title.

At RR, Cena wins the title to hell of boos. Reigns will win the RR. I think he all get cheered this year because he makes sense to win it this year. Setting up Cena vs. Reigns for Mania.

Triple H will then either settle for targeting Ambrose next OR The Wyatt's will turn face going after "the man."

I think when Undertaker reruns again the night after RR,Sting will interrupts (ala Triple H) with a silent staredown bat pointing at Mania sign/throat slash.

Sheamus would screw Brock out of the Rumble to set that up.

My opinions and thoughts.

What do you think are the real plans for Mania? Do you believe the "reports" being leaked?
WCWF TAG TEAM- CODE 5 (5000, BRIQ ROMINE)
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
KING OF THE RING[/color]- TBD
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 11:26 AM
It's Turkey Season
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

TheLoneCharles is looking to come up from OCW...TheLoneCharles is looking to come up from OCW...TheLoneCharles is looking to come up from OCW...

Seeing the wrestle mania possibilities just makes me sad as a fan since 1991. Do any of these matchups even sound exciting?

The only way I can see this being salvaged is by thinking outside the box at the Royal Rumble. It isn't working with Reigns and having him win the RR won't help matters. He needs a character tweaking--your main good guy shouldn't be boo'd out the building. Instead, why not have an underdog win the royal rumble for once? Wyatt, KO, Ambrose, even Ziggler winning would create something fresh and interesting for WM that people might actually want to see.
Old 11-26-2015, 11:41 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I think it's far to early to see what happens at Mania this year. There will definitely have to be a lot of part timers brought in to sell this event.

Don't know about Reigns/Lesnar, should be Reigns/HHH but doesn't that mean that HHH would have to hold the title. Sheamus for me in the main event at Mania, isn't working. As for Sting, will he even be able to wrestle again. I've not heard anything about him in a long time. Whether he's been cleared, okay, or going to retire.

Don't know about Wyatt, seems he doesn't really have anything going on right now either. All these injuries have thrown the WWE for a loop and they really have to pull something spectacular out of the bag. I just don't know if there is anything left in the bag to pull out.

We were going to spend the money to go and have decided not too. I'm just not confident in the way the roster is being booked right now to warrant the expense.
Old 11-26-2015, 12:30 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I buy most the reports, but with half the roster injured, the plans are probably changing daily.

I doubt WWE has any direction for Mania at this point.
Old 11-26-2015, 01:35 PM
Anti-Christ of Pro Wrestling
WWE Diva's Champion

Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...Charismatic Enigma is looking to come up from OCW...

This WM is different in years past because while WWE claims sales are strong thus far (and they'll lie about attendance and say it sold out regardless) their goal is to sell 100,000+ tickets and make this the biggest gate of all time.

Which means that between now and then they are going to have to put together a product compelling enough to convince tens of thousands of casual fans to want to spend big money to attend this event. Now keep in mind the report that last Monday's Raw was the lowest rating since BEFORE THE ATTITUDE ERA! That is a disastrous combination.

It's already painfully obvious that Reigns basically just stepped into Rollins spot, and they're hoping to make him both a sympathetic face and repeat Austin/McMahon at the same time, so expect Reigns/HHH for WM.

Beyond that, I'd say the card is largely up in the air. Cena/Taker in a retirement match could be a good option.

A Daniel Bryan return could certainly help.

I would BEG Austin to come out of retirement, even it's not much of a "match" announcing his in ring return in Texas for WM, would definitely help add some star power to the card.

I'd also consider getting Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy back (if contracts allow).

Maybe throw Batista in the mix too, possibly against Lesnar.

If I was booking this show, I'd be pulling out every guy I can find that has name value, because this show is gonna need every gimmick match and as much star power as they can muster to move that many tickets, and with the product they're putting out lately I'm surprised they can even fill a Raw, let alone the biggest WM of all time.
Old 11-26-2015, 02:20 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

yur_momma is a member of the JOB SQUAD

its way too early to be predicting WM. i dont see any of that happening (but what do i know??!)
i definitely dont see Cena getting the belt and breaking flairs record (which actually is more than 16 but thats another story) without a whole lot of hype. it wont be as simple as just returning and taking it from Sheamus ((i dont want to see another sheamus vs cena match they are always awful!)
Old 11-26-2015, 02:22 PM

King502 is looking to come up from OCW...

Wyatt vs Helmsley would be awesome the promos and feud between the family and authority would be great the whole build up would be cool
Old 11-26-2015, 03:33 PM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Part of the problem is all the injuries to main guys, plus the part-timers unavailable.

Not available will be Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, possibly Sting and we don't know how Brock has come up yet.

Triple H was set to fight the Rock, but the Rock can't get insurance on his new movie if he wrestles, so he is out.

It then seemed like it was building towards Triple H v Seth Rollins, but that won't happen either.

Too bad Randy Orton will miss Mania. I would have liked to see him fight either Bray Wyatt or Brock Lesnar, neither of which he has ever had a match against.

The Stephanie McMahon-Rhonda Rousey feud won't happen either. UFC won't let her do it, and with her recent loss, I think her marketability will go downhill as well.

I would like to see Cena v Taker. They haven't fought one-on-one for over 12 years, so the match-up isn't burnt out. In fact, last time, it was the "Doctor Of Thuganomics" versus "The American Bad Ass". They have never had "Hustle. Loyalty. Respect" versus "The Deadman".

As for Roman, I would like to see him fight Dean Ambrose. Finally have a proper match against the two of them, Roman as champ and Ambrose as winner of the Rumble. Maybe have Reigns turn on Ambrose, and have them feud for the following couple of months.
Old 11-26-2015, 03:48 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

My original WrestleMania 32 card was quite laughable.

Reigns vs. Rollins vs. Ambrose - WWE Title
Wyatt vs. Orton
Bryan vs. Cesaro - US Title
Joe vs. Cena - IC Title
Lesnar vs. Owens
Rock/Rousey vs. HHH/Steph
Taker vs. Sting

Rollins, Orton, Bryan, and Cesaro are injured. Cena is taking time off. Owens isn't ready for Lesnar. Joe is being wasted in NXT. After her loss, Rousey's drawing ability has declined, so I wouldn't consider her for WM32. The current WWE Champion Sheamus wasn't on the card. Taker vs. Sting might happen, but it's unlikely.

Although it's probably too early to predict, I'll go through the basics of my card. (Note - This is what probably will happen and not necessarily what I want to see happen)

WWE Championship - It's either going to be Reigns finally winning the big one or Cena breaking Flair's record.

IC Championship - Ambrose vs. Owens

Part-Timers - Lesnar, Sting, Taker, and HHH will probably all have a match. Rock might have one. Austin probably won't.

That's all I know. I'm not even going to predict what the rest of the card will be. Mainly because of how my original card turned out.
Old 11-26-2015, 04:09 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best_Sports_Entertainer View Post
My original WrestleMania 32 card was quite laughable.

Reigns vs. Rollins vs. Ambrose - WWE Title
Wyatt vs. Orton
Bryan vs. Cesaro - US Title
Joe vs. Cena - IC Title
Lesnar vs. Owens
Rock/Rousey vs. HHH/Steph
Taker vs. Sting
Actually that looks like a pretty good card to me. It's too bad that 5 of those top names, Sting, Orton, Rollins, Bryan and Cesaro are now injured, and don't see them back in time. Cena will be back and have a match for sure, just against who is what everyone is betting on. Daniel Bryan might be back, but put the belt on Reigns first.

Agree with what someone else said about Rousey, since her loss, she's been a ghost, and the Rock will not be able to wrestle due to his movie career. He can still show up and give one hell of a good promo though.

All and all this Mania is shaping up to be one of the more interesting ones of recent years. Who will be there? Who will they wrestle? If the WWE suffers even one more injury to someone like Wyatt or Owens beforehand though, all bets are off.