WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-13-2015, 10:47 AM
You're All Humanoids
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

MC_Live is looking to come up from OCW...MC_Live is looking to come up from OCW...MC_Live is looking to come up from OCW...MC_Live is looking to come up from OCW...MC_Live is looking to come up from OCW...MC_Live is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Favorite Eddie Guerrero Match/Moment

10 years ago today we all lost one of the greatest performers in the history of professional wrestling, and one of my personal favorites, Eddie Guerrero. In my opinion Eddie is the greatest pure entertainer in wrestling history, and there was never a time he was on TV that it wasn't entertaining. So I feel it is appropriate that on this day we celebrate the life of the one and only Latino Heat!

For me, I love his WrestleMania 20 match with Kurt Angle. Not only is it a fantastic match, but it has one of my favorite finishes of all time, with Eddie faking an ankle injury, kicking his boot off, and rolling Kurt up for the win. I'll always remember the smile that passed across Eddie's face as everyone in MSG celebrated his patented lying, cheating, and stealing.

So, what are some of your favorite Eddie Guerrero matches/moments?

Viva La Raza!
Old 11-13-2015, 12:34 PM
heROCKules

the_peoples_adam is a member of the JOB SQUAD

There are Lots of my favorite Eddie Guerrero moments...
Eddie stealing Ric flairs RR entrance lot number,
Eddie and Kurt Angle funny moments..
Eddie getting scared of The Undertaker..
Funny segments with Booker T..
Eddie and Big show bathroom segment where Eddie steals all the toilet papers..
His last match against Kennedy..
Eddie vs Kurt at Wm the fued.....
Eddie vs Rey..
Eddie and Benwa moments...
and above all Eddie winning the Championship against Brock Lesnar..
Old 11-13-2015, 01:35 PM
I'm the Big Daddy

thebigbadfox is looking to come up from OCW...

My favorite match is one I cannot find on the network bc I do not remember the year or ppv it was on.
It was in WCW days... I remember having the VHS of it as a teenager and watching this match over and over again.
It started as Billy Kidman v Rey Mysterio for the cruiserweight title I think. And then after an awesome match going on almost 20 minutes, out comes Eddie who challenges Rey and the match happens on the spot. It went another 20 minutes..... if anyone knows what I am talking about let me know and I'd be more than thankful to be able to look it up and rewatch it....
But Eddie was always one of my top 3 favorites of all time and I've been watching for a long time and many eras.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 01:36 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Anything he did as LATINO HEAAAAT! Fuck he was absolute gold at that time. I honestly thought he was one of the more entertaining guys they had at this time, and with a roster consisting of Stone Cold, The Rock, HHH, Taker, Jericho, etc. that's saying a lot.

And of course his title win. I don't even remember Goldberg coming in and spearing Lesnar. It's like I'm subconsciously trying to block out that part of the match. Still an amazing moment.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:23 PM
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion

Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The addiction promo on the go home Smackdown before he won the title at No Way Out. As what you might call a smart fan, I never expected WWE to have Eddie go over Brock, but the raw emotion in that promo sold me on Eddie. It should be required viewing at the Performance Centre.

It's hilarious to go back and watch Lesnar ham it up dancing in a sombrero with the mariachi band, and compare that to the strictly serious character he portrays today. Eddie comes out and clears the ring, then gives one of the most emotional promos of all time. Eddie blurred the lines between real and scripted, a talent that really sells wrestling.

Watching the promo today makes me tear up, what a triumph of the human spirit perfectly aligned with sports entertainment.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:09 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

boozinjedi is looking to come up from OCW...

Mine is simple...
The first match he had in ECW with Dean Malenko!!
25 minute draw,fat pace...each guy going move for move against each other!!
It had been a long time since I saw such a great scientific match!!
And quite honestly..I'd be hard pressed to find a maych that could stand up against it today!!
Old 11-13-2015, 11:11 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

With an awesome over roster of Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Undertaker, Triple H, Jericho..... He was still an standout in this roster.... Super entertaining and over too..... His entrance & finisher both were amazing.... An Awesome guy.....

Viva La Raza!
Old 11-14-2015, 12:29 AM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

His Bullrope match with JBL
His Ladder match with Rey Mysterio.

I usually skipped his segments until he turned heel in 05.
Old 11-14-2015, 12:33 AM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

I enjoyed every time when he came out in his car. It was so fancy and no one could just ignore the Lowrider while speaking of Eddie. In the context of his favourite Matches, I would go for Eddie vs Brock Lesnar for the WWE title. It was some moment that I savored in my childhood.

Credits: Dave
Old 11-14-2015, 10:56 AM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Even though I want to place his huge win over Brock Lesnar as my favorite , it doesn't beat his excellent ladder match he had with Rey Mysterio ( For the custody of Rey's son ? )

The first time I saw Eddy was in Lucha Libre a long , long time ago in a tag team match. Back then he was good but was overshadowed by his tag team partner...I can't remember his name ...he wore American tights to the ring... anyway , this guy did an amazing frog splash off of the top rope for his finishing move, way better than Eddy could ever dream of pulling off. I think that's the reason Eddy did the move, was from this guy way back doing this incredible frog splash.