WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-28-2015, 11:09 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Heartbreak_Kid_707
Default The Hogan guarantee

I was told by 3 very reliable inside sources "The Wrestling Community" and "Jay M. Cantrell" and John Canton that it is a 99% guarantee that Hulk Hogan will be at Wrestlemania 32. In a quote saying "It's a 99% guarantee that the only way Hogan won't be at WM32 is if he's 6 feet under"

Anyone else heard any rumors?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:30 PM

jpickens is looking to come up from OCW...jpickens is looking to come up from OCW...

This reeks of a very cheesy or a very good story line either way be prepared for either NWO version 2.0 or Immortal part 2.
Old 10-29-2015, 12:47 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...

Does it really matter?

He's not going to wrestle.

So, people really care that much just to hear his music, see the old man flex and maybe make a few comments to someone?

I just don't care about guest appearances or cameos as much as so many others... if it's someone who can actually still compete... like The Rock, then amazing... but otherwise, nope...
Old 10-29-2015, 07:48 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERPER View Post
Does it really matter?

He's not going to wrestle.

So, people really care that much just to hear his music, see the old man flex and maybe make a few comments to someone?

I just don't care about guest appearances or cameos as much as so many others... if it's someone who can actually still compete... like The Rock, then amazing... but otherwise, nope...
Pretty much how I look at it.

For one thing, WWE is going to keep their distance from Hogan until the whole thing with his racist rant blows over, which is difficult to do since Hogan talks about it in every sort of interview that he gives.

For another, you have to consider the very real possibility that Hogan's reputation is irreparably harmed in the eyes of a lot of fans. I'm not saying some fans won't cheer him for nostalgia's sake or that they don't particularly care about what he said, but I'd definitely bet that a lot of fans would boo him. If you want to talk about something that insults the intelligence of fans, Hogan coming out to his music, the commentators going nuts while praising Hogan's appearance and Hogan doing his schtick on the mic as if nothing ever happened would be one massive pecker slap right in the collective face of damn near every wrestling fan watching. I don't think nearly enough time has passed for people to forgive and forget and Vince McMahon is very image conscious; WWE would be raked over the coals in the mainstream media for allowing Hogan to be part of the show and if there's one thing Vince hates, it's bad press that does anything to cast doubt as to the wholesome image Vince wants WWE to have.

Also, as has been mentioned, Hulk Hogan's not gonna wrestle. When Hogan signed with WWE again a few years back, he went through the battery of medical exams that every wrestler has to go through if they're to physically compete; the results of the exam are confidential, of course, but Hogan wasn't medically cleared, so he wasn't given a wrestling role. On top of that, his condition must've been so fragile that any and all physicality was kept to an absolute minimum.

A legend wants to pop up on WWE TV sometimes for a cameo, that's fine. However, for the biggest show of the year, if you ain't there to wrestle then I've got no real interest in seeing you.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 10-29-2015, 08:13 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
I'm not saying some fans won't cheer him for nostalgia's sake or that they don't particularly care about what he said, but I'd definitely bet that a lot of fans would boo him.
Booing is one thing, imagine if Hogan comes out and the smarks get a little chant like "Fing N-words!!", or " You hate black people", or "You're a racist!". That would look bad and totally hurt the vibe of the show and why are we discussing this based on another awful thread from a user that names three sources that are all not named Vince McMahon or Hulk Hogan. Oh wait, even if Hogan did say he would be at Mania I wouldn't believe him.

As an 80's kid who worshipped the ground Hulk walked on let me just say that as great of a TV character the guy was, he is just a sad real life tragedy. A man who completely lacks self and world awareness. It has made him a ton of money, fame, power, and glory but has left him a lost soul.

And i dont mean from a religious perspective.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 10-29-2015, 08:34 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I think its totally impossible.....
Vince would never risk the image of his company......
and i too dont want him to pop up atleast at Wrestlemania
Old 10-29-2015, 08:36 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
For one thing, WWE is going to keep their distance from Hogan until the whole thing with his racist rant blows over, which is difficult to do since Hogan talks about it in every sort of interview that he gives.
Just the notion that these things do 'blow over' is evidence enough that the only factor that might prevent WWE from having Hogan trot out at WM32 is public relations oriented. The principles involved mean little; I doubt the company thinks of him as a racist.....and I firmly believe too much of a PC controversy was made about a private conversation he had that wound up on tape, broadcast all over the damn world.

Still, if the controversy is still brewing by next April.....but WWE somehow learned that an extra 100,000 buys and/or network subscriptions would be guaranteed if Hogan showed up at the big event to talk about vitamins, prayers & vegetables....I really wonder if Vince McMahon would have the guy on his show, racist or not.

What's best for business?
Old 10-29-2015, 11:09 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

I was "at" the 2012 Royal Rumble, nobody seemed to notice. I think Hogan will probably be in the parking lot trying to sell t-shirts he knitted himself, but I highly doubt we'll be hearing his music.

With Hogan's reputation, I can't think of any role he would be logically allowed to play at WrestleMania 32. He's the kind of embarrassment that will never be endearing in retrospect, his verbal shit-storm has overshadowed all his ear gestures and leg drops.

The WWE has plenty of options for getting a retro pop out of the crowd, maybe not from Hogan's generation because father time kind of screwed us on that one. Instead of Hogan; just have Rock or Flair cut a promo.

Hogan's only hope of redemption is to lay so low for the next five years that people wouldn't have any reason to think about him for that time. At best, people will be indifferent toward him for what he did. Maybe, and this is a big maybe, anonymously donate to afro-centric charities. Do something positive in a pseudo-secret manner so that we fans can at least get some happy Hogan news that he had supposedly not intended to have released.

Until Hogan finds a way to make amends for being a less adorable example of a fucking idiot, he's not going to be prominently featured by anybody except morning talk shows.
Old 10-29-2015, 12:31 PM
ROH Pure Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Isn't it amazing that a man's career and legacy is destroyed by a mere word?

Sticks and stones.

The fact that everyone jumps on Hogan for saying a word, and everyone getting upset because blacks can't build a bridge and move on, yet the same Americans hold onto their own "freedom of speech" when they feel like it.

It just proves the "farce" of the First Amendment, and why the Bill Of Rights is a joke, because people accept "freedom of speech" only when they agree with the speech. Hypocrites!
Old 10-29-2015, 01:20 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
Isn't it amazing that a man's career and legacy is destroyed by a mere word?

Sticks and stones.

The fact that everyone jumps on Hogan for saying a word, and everyone getting upset because blacks can't build a bridge and move on, yet the same Americans hold onto their own "freedom of speech" when they feel like it.

It just proves the "farce" of the First Amendment, and why the Bill Of Rights is a joke, because people accept "freedom of speech" only when they agree with the speech. Hypocrites!
After all this time, you still don't have a clue what you're talking about. Have you actually thought about what the First Amendment means? I mean what it actually means and not some idealized fantasy about what you think it's supposed to be or should be.

Hulk Hogan has the freedom to say whatever he wants to say as long as it doesn't incite, encourage or instruct others to commit acts of violence against others. There's absolutely no such thing as completely, 100% unlimited freedom to say ANYTHING you want and there never has been; there have always been some restrictions placed upon it if it puts other people's lives at risk. If he wants to say the N-word, he can say it and he can't put thrown in jail, fined or sued by anyone for saying. However, once a person decides to express their right to say whatever they want, they also have to endure the potential consequences that comes from the fallout of exercising said right. If you want to go on a racist tirade online and post it to YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, send it to major news organizations, then you're absolutely entitled to do so. It's also the absolute right of friends or even family to want absolutely nothing to do with you afterwards and for your place of employment to no longer want your services. If you work for anyone from Microsoft to friggin' Taco Bell, use racial slurs and it can be proven that you said it, you're gonna get fired.

It's a word that I wish would just go away forever, but that's not gonna happen. I don't like the fact that there's something of a double standard pertaining to the N-word, but there's nothing that can change that. It's a loaded word, perhaps the single most loaded word in the history of Western Civilization, and the inescapable fact is that a white person using it is taking some degree of risk whenever it's used.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria