WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who leaves Wrestlemania 32 as the champion??
The Rock 0 0%
Brock Lesnar 2 8.33%
Seth Rollins 4 16.67%
HHH 0 0%
John cena 5 20.83%
Undertaker 0 0%
Roman Reigns 11 45.83%
Bray Wyatt 0 0%
Shaemus 0 0%
Other 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2015, 12:30 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Heartbreak_Kid_707
Default Early pick, who walks out of Mania with the belt?

With zero set matches, especially the world title and not even a concrete title picture who do you think will walk out of Wrestlemania 32 as the World heavyweight champion. Not who's your favorite but who will win the title mat that's not even announced yet??? Any of the following guys could be at the top
The Rock
Brock Lesnar
HHH
Kevin Owens
Seth Rollins
Kane
John cena
And more
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:49 AM

Anger is looking to come up from OCW...Anger is looking to come up from OCW...Anger is looking to come up from OCW...

I think it will be Cena, although I'd rather it were not. I am not a Cena hater, as I generally like him and think he is a great worker in the ring, but I am just tired of the schtick. I had hoped Lesnar would make a chase and regain the title, even if only for a few short months. I do, however, think that Vince will elect to give Cena his Flair matching title run. I am curious as to what becomes of Sheamus' MiTB cash-in, as I do not really see a great scenario for him to cash in anytime between now and then. So, maybe he becomes the second failed cash-in attempt somewhere along the way.
Old 10-23-2015, 03:03 AM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

I hope it's John Cena or Seth Rollins.. Rollins is unlikely since he might hold the title until WrestleMania, he'll probably drop it to Roman Reigns or John Cena.
Old 10-23-2015, 05:20 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I could plausibly see it being Seth Rollins. At this point in time, nobody is jumping out at me as somebody that HAS to become champion. At Mania 13, there was no doubt that it was Taker's time. At Mania 14, it was Austin's. Mania 16 should have been The Rock's, Mania 18 HHH, Mania 21 Cena, Mania 30 Bryan... you get the point. Can anybody pick one guy who honestly deserves to be given that Wrestlemania moment right now? Perhaps if Reigns can build a lot more momentum in the next few months he'd be the top candidate, but he honestly doesn't seem that far from where he was last year in terms of readiness. I don't see Cena winning 16 unless Rollins loses the strap... there's no way they do Cena/Rollins again at Mania.

I guess it's possible that we see HHH and Seth face off for the title with H coming out on top and a Seth face turn... I highly doubt people would be okay with this match headlining though.

So yeah, I guess I'll go with Rollins for now. To think, if he holds the title until Mania, he'd have held the WWEWHC for a full year. Pretty impressive for a first run.
Old 10-23-2015, 06:13 AM

Anger is looking to come up from OCW...Anger is looking to come up from OCW...Anger is looking to come up from OCW...

Although I was hopeful of Lesnar regaining the title at WM, I'd be more than happy if Rollins walked out of Mania still holding the belt. I'm a huge fan and think he has done a hell of a great job, especially given some poor booking decisions during his run.
Old 10-23-2015, 06:36 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

The top 3 options are heel Cena ,Reigns,or Ambrose. Let's be real the title match will either be Reigns vs. Lesnar,Reigns vs. Cena or Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Ambrose.

But WWE already said that Reigns will either walk in champ or walk out champ. There is also the possibility of a major swerve like Ambrose winning or Cena turning heel screwing Reigns out of winning the big one.
US- BRAY WYATT
WORLD TAG TEAM- THE ASCENSION
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
Old 10-23-2015, 07:57 AM

BrutalBarrett is looking to come up from OCW...

If Seth still has the belt come Mania then i really see WWE keeping it on him to surpass Punks title reign then will most likely lose it the PPV after hes broke the record which will most likely be SummerSlam.
Old 10-23-2015, 08:21 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Also, there's one man left off this list... Daniel Bryan. He's repeatedly said he's ready to come back and I don't see WWE forcing him to retire. I think they're a little nervous because of how similar Bryan's situation is to Benoit though, so who really knows. They could decide to not risk it. If WWE decides to bring him back before the Rumble, we can very well see Bryan vs Rollins which I think would be an amazing program and match.

So if it's not Rollins, I'd go on a limb and say Daniel Bryan is a very possible option.
Old 10-23-2015, 08:37 AM
King of Zecropolis
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

DetectiveZelix is looking to come up from OCW...DetectiveZelix is looking to come up from OCW...DetectiveZelix is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to DetectiveZelix

I hope it would be Dean Ambrose. I believe it's his time to break out and become the big star I always thought he should be after following his career for so long
Old 10-23-2015, 08:51 AM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'll strongly poll my vote for Seth Rollins. Roman Reigns hasn't get into the groove of becoming the Champion yet. He might should get complacent with the midcard titles till he gets ready. I reckon he desperately needs a title just like how Bray and Dean needs one as well. So they probably should climb the ladder step by step and by Summerslam next year he'll be absolutely ready.

Cheers!!

Credits: Dave