WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Thoughts!!!
Great examination but it won't happen 6 28.57%
Dude you buggin', terrible examination and this ain't happening 8 38.10%
Great examination, I could see it happening too 6 28.57%
I just came here because I was bored and don't feel like answering this shit!! 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2015, 10:53 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...
Default My bold prediction for what is about to happen with John Cena and Wrestlemania!!!!

I know you all may say it's never going to happen but let's look at the facts. John Cena is taking time off for personal reasons and WWE are saying it's because he is filming a TV Show.

But they have told dirtsheets there is an even bigger reason as well. Cena was telling the roster that he was leaving and when he returned they will realize it was for a good cause. Cena will be losing the US Title and is returning on the RTWM. WWE told dirtsheets that they was going to have Reigns defeat Rollins for the championship and Cena to eventually beat him for it in 2016.

The match is too big for any other event than WrestleMania. WWE are trying to break PPV buy records (and attendance records as well but that's irrelevant to my arguement.) There are now rumors that either Cena or Lesnar will win the RR. Cena said on the podcast that he would be willing to turn if there was somebody here for the fans. Meanwhile, WWE is putting Reigns in all these PR (Susan G Komen,Be A Star, Make A Wish, Commercials, Radio Interviews) stuff.

There was also reports of Cena telling Backlund or Greg Valentine that the boo's was getting to him. Which brings me to my prediction. And that is Roman Reigns will defeat Seth Rollins for the WWE WHC at Survivor Series and John Cena will win the Royal Rumble and make the boo's he get's on the RTWM as part of the storyline and he will turn heel at WM and defeat Reigns for his 16th world title in the main event of WrestleMania!!!
WCWF TAG TEAM- CODE 5 (5000, BRIQ ROMINE)
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
KING OF THE RING
- SAMOA JOE
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 11:24 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff is looking to come up from OCW...

I guess in your assumption is that Reigns will be ready to take over in six months. I don't think he is anywhere close to taking over. His battle with wyatt is still ongoing, meaning little to no build for the match against Rollins at Survivor Series
Old 10-15-2015, 12:13 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

ASKane is looking to come up from OCW...

If its Reigns vs Cena it could be a repeat of Lesnar v Goldberg. Both Reigns and Cena have large portions of the crowd who dislike them so I couldn't see them being allowed the main event, but if they were given it I would expect a crowd backlash.

Also I think Reigns is in desperate need of a Heel turn, he needs a big change and a heel turn on Ambrose or Cena would be a good way to get the heat, I wouldn't be against him winning the title at SS but I am against Cena v Reigns main event at WM
Old 10-15-2015, 01:10 PM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

Not even a tad to be possible. It seems like it'll take ages for Roman Reigns to get the fans back. Currently he's having a good feud but he got booed out of Chicago. And Yes, John Cena had said that if someone's ready to take the role he'll turn heel but in the current situation there isn't anyone ready to take the role of Cena.

It might sound Dean Ambrose is the next top face but he isn't John Cena. Tuning his character in a way to make him look like Cena will pull down the curtails for his pops and even possibly his career.

Sorry to say this, but in my verdict, none of your statements seems to be possible.

Cheers!!

Credits: Dave
Old 10-15-2015, 01:13 PM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'd like to see a link to a "report" or two you have in the OP. Also, Cena has stated dozens of times he'd be willing to turn heel. One report isn't anything special.

Also, with the kind of idiots who will always boo Reigns, the Susan G. Komen ads are only going to make that worse.

Would I be interested in a Cena heel turn? Yes. But IMO Reigns needs it much more. He's not ready to be on top as a face yet.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:45 PM
Lost Cause

Seosa is looking to come up from OCW...Seosa is looking to come up from OCW...

Very possible, but also possible is the audience treating the match the way they would've treated Batista v Orton 1 on 1 at Mania 30.
Old 10-15-2015, 01:45 PM
IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champion

J.D Lethal is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to J.D Lethal

Ok i've had to come out of my retirement just to post on this. Cena should not, Can not and will not turn heel and you know why?..Kid and Money. WWE turning Cena heel basically kills and I mean kills everything "he" stands for,everything kids believe in. Crying Kids don't make money, kid who's idolize a hero who turns his back on what they believe in effects them also parents wouldn't like that at all. Sadly as a fan i feel jaded on this i think Cena going Heel would be great a fresh air in wresting but WWE believes in M.O.M Money over Marks.

As for Roman, He could a a good heel turning on Ambrose if Ambrose was the one saving his butt alot. Really making Brays words of "Anyone but You" get into Roman's mind making him paranoid. Also.. Roman Needs some of his NXT moveset back or needs to watch NJPW....You know what i really want to see Roman lose to Bray...Kinda rehash the Aj Style "No One" Gimmick and be a No taking Bad Ass who once he returns Ko's Bray, Then KO Ambrose(The next face and rematch to ROllins), The watch Randy Orton defend Ambrose and Roman Ko's him to eventually set up Roman v Dean for the chance to Take on Seth.

My 2 cents on this.

RockNRolla:Prince Devitt
Old 10-15-2015, 02:27 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Unfortunately J.D. is 100% right. I've been begging for a Cena heel turn, but it won't happen for all the reasons Lethal mentioned. Perhaps if Daniel Bryan were healthy, or Cm Punk were still around it could, but not now.

However, I also agree that Reigns needs to desperately turn on the crowd. Similar to his cousin, the fans have turned on him, and he needs to give it right back to them. The crowd has become more Attitude/Ruthless Aggression Era-ish in their lack of refrain from booing the holy hell out of wrestlers. They respect realism, toughness, and maybe even a little vulgarity...(suplex city b*tch!) Roman needs to go down that route to get the fans on his side...making fun of them, yelling at them etc will eventually get pops...like Rollins does.

Maybe not so much heel, but more anti-hero-ish in his approach. I wouldn't wanna see him turn on Ambrose since that's basically copying Seth's angle, but maybe an all out brutal assault on someone else or some group, and WWE taking the chains off him and letting him run free like Brock does would be best for his character. He could be a real wrecking ball if they did.

Then, and only then will he be ready and able to take on Cena at Wrestlemania.
Old 10-15-2015, 02:34 PM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff View Post
I guess in your assumption is that Reigns will be ready to take over in six months. I don't think he is anywhere close to taking over.
Quite possible. For quite a while now, Reigns has been fighting with someone at his side; usually, Dean Ambrose. I believe he's improved markedly in the ring and on the mic, but after he's done teaming with Ambrose.....which presumably will be after the feud with Bray Wyatt is finished....I think Roman will be put on a major singles push.... the ultimate purpose being to solidify in our minds his standing as a man ready to ascend to the title.

As with last year's build-up to WM31, if he's deemed to not be ready by then, I think management won't hesitate again to cancel it. If that happens, only heaven knows if the company will still be looking to wait until he is ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.D Lethal View Post
Cena should not, Can not and will not turn heel and you know why?..Kid and Money. WWE turning Cena heel basically kills and I mean kills everything "he" stands for,everything kids believe in.
Thinking of that makes me remember Hulk Hogan's monumental turn to the dark side in WCW. I don't know how it affected the kid's belief in him (he was far cornier than Cena with all the 'prayers, vegetables & vitamins crap) but Hogan succeeded in turning good after his bad days were over, and I presume Cena could do the same.

As for the money, I think a 'bad' Cena would be huge. There would be mounds of brand new merchandise to sell and tons of people who turn out to see the new Cena. The fact he was good for so long would be a factor in favor of this.....same as Hogan.

If some folk's' predictions turn out and Cena winds up fighting for Roman Reigns' title at WM32, it could be a terrific main event, followed sometime later by Cena going face in another dynamic series.
Old 10-15-2015, 02:46 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky84 View Post
Unfortunately J.D. is 100% right. I've been begging for a Cena heel turn, but it won't happen for all the reasons Lethal mentioned. Perhaps if Daniel Bryan were healthy, or Cm Punk were still around it could, but not now.
I have to agree, it would make everything he's stood for this last ten years a mockery. I looked at wweshop.com earlier today just to see what they had, and Cena has a staggering 117 items for sale. Compare that to New Day who is one of the most entertaining acts right now, they have 4 items for sale.

The WWE and Vince especially will never give up on that gravy train. Maybe Cena himself as I'm sure he gets a cut of what's sold. Heel Cena will turn off the kids and as they're the ones who convince the parents to spend the money, that goes out the window with them.

As for the Reigns heel turn. It will be interesting to see who they will push when Cena takes his hiatus. If the feud with Wyatt is over at HIAC, then who will Reigns face next, unless he turns on Dean? If that happens then Ambrose becomes the new face and Roman, well I don't know he still has to compete with Seth for top heel spot. I had assumed they would push Reigns in Cena's absence. But now I'm not sure about that either. They need a replacement for Cena, and Reigns and Ambrose are the two logical contenders right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky84 View Post
Then, and only then will he be ready and able to take on Cena at Wrestlemania.
If Reigns is going to fight Cena at Mania then shouldn't he be holding the title. I don't see that happening. Some have predicted that Cena will come back in time to win the Rumble and go onto the main event at Mania, but they have to get the title on Reigns first. I wouldn't even begin to think how that would happen, considering the Rumble is only a couple of months away now, and Seth seems in no mood to drop it to anyone.