WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-06-2015, 06:29 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Matt Hardy Wins WHC at BFG; Vacates Title in Injunction Booking Angle

Quote:
TNA is continuing the injunction storyline with Matt Hardy, as Hardy posted the video below in which he vacates the TNA World Title.

Hardy explained that TNA’s legal team informed him that his first court date in regards to the injunction EC3 has on Hardy, keeping him off TNA TV, is months away.

Hardy went on to say that he does not want to relinquish the TNA World Title, but he will because it’s what’s best for the company.

TNA will be making an announcement regarding the future of the World Title tomorrow:
--

@IMPACTWRESTLING:
REPORT - TNA Officials just learned the first available court date in @EthanCarterTNA/@MATTHARDYBRAND injunction case.

More to come...

--

@MATTHARDYBRAND
Just heard from the TNA legal department concerning EC3's injunction against me. The first court date is months away. This isn't good news.

--

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/6274...na-world-title

--

Can anyone explain this one to me? Hardy injured?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:15 PM

Really? is looking to come up from OCW...Really? is looking to come up from OCW...Really? is looking to come up from OCW...Really? is looking to come up from OCW...

There is still some stuff taped, but nothing with Matt as champ. They can voice over with the results and still use the tape until they tape some new shows.
Old 10-06-2015, 10:55 PM
WWE Women's Champion

whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...

These legal things are always weird to me in wrestling. Complaining to the "commissioner" or something like that is one thing but going to court over it? How does that make sense but a wrestler isn't arrested everytime the beat up a ref? Again, it is one of those suspension of disbelief things that is a little hard to accept. In regards to the story, why have him win if you have stuff taped where he isn't champ? It was a dumb move. With only 2 ppvs now per year, you can expect more title changes on Impact - why not just do it there? Doing it on a ppv to have a big event and then having him drop it 2 days later isn't going to impress people.
Old 10-06-2015, 11:02 PM
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really? View Post
There is still some stuff taped, but nothing with Matt as champ. They can voice over with the results and still use the tape until they tape some new shows.
Jesus Christ, so why not just have EC3 retain!? My word this is stupid shit.

I wonder how much they have left to use? I get the sense we're going to be shown ONO PPV's in whole or part to make up lost ground.
Old 10-06-2015, 11:24 PM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

I really don't understand what's going on here. It seems like all this is happening on the internet since they haven't had an Impact since BFG. I thought it was stupid Hardy would win the title, didn't make much sense, but now they're doing this Injunction story? Reports have stated they've had this plan for a while.. As of right now i think it's a bad storyline but i'll wait for Impact to make more judgment on it.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:47 AM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Wtf? He wins the damn belt then vacates two days later because of a legal angle? Why the hell didn't they just let EC3 retain, or have him lose clean? Look I've tried to justify some of the decisions they've done over the last five years. There's no rationale here. If EC3 gets the title back over this shit, it's gonna make him look bad. I said it before, that outcome at BFG did no one any favors. Not TNA, not the wrestlers, not a soul. I need a drink now.
Old 10-07-2015, 06:24 AM
King Of The Wasteland
ROH Pure Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowdown View Post
Wtf? He wins the damn belt then vacates two days later because of a legal angle? Why the hell didn't they just let EC3 retain, or have him lose clean? Look I've tried to justify some of the decisions they've done over the last five years. There's no rationale here. If EC3 gets the title back over this shit, it's gonna make him look bad. I said it before, that outcome at BFG did no one any favors. Not TNA, not the wrestlers, not a soul. I need a drink now.
Even if it was to send the North Carolina fans home happy if you're going to have him give up the title have EC3/Tyrus/whoever beat the shit out of him leaving him a bloody pulp meaning he has to vacate. That way it allows Matt Hardy and his assaliant seem credible and make the decision for him to win in the first place feel like a feel good moment and progress the storyline without seeming retarded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:41 PM
WWE Champion

Per main page:

Quote:
TNA President Dixie Carter and Billy Corgan addressed the TNA World Heavyweight title situation in a new video, and they also addressed the injunction storyline with Ethan Carter III and Matt Hardy.

Dixie says she was ready to fight the injunction at all costs but after talking to Hardy yesterday, she made the decision to accept Hardy relinquishing the title.

As a result, there will be a “World Title Series” that starts on tonight’s Impact Wrestling and that will eventually see a new champion crowned. Corgan says they are confident this will give them the champion they need.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/6276...na-world-title

--

So yes, we're getting a tournament to crown a new champion which will probably involve a disgruntled Tyrus, the now #1 contender, and probably end with EC3 regaining his title, only to have to face his former body guard.

--

Update:

Here's the format:

Quote:
The World Title Series will feature a format very similar to soccer’s World Cup, with thirty-two members of the IMPACT WRESTLING roster competing for the TNA World Championship. The wrestlers will be divided into eight groups to begin round-robin group play. Winners receive three points, a draw receives one point and a loss earns zero points. The top two point-getters from each group will advance to the field of 16 and a single elimination tournament where the competitor who wins advances and the loser goes home. The ultimate winner of the World Title Series will have survived the most grueling test in the history of wrestling and will be crowned the true and undisputed TNA World Champion.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/6276...tt-hardy-title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:13 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The storyline, at face value, is yet another WTF??? moment, but I'm all for the World Cup style tournament - it's something I wish had been done before, and massive tournaments make sense when the major promotional title is vacant, as surely it would be the target of every wrestler in the promotion. Also it makes pretty much every match meaningful to the fans
Old 10-07-2015, 02:42 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

It would be amazing to find out what their thought process was when making the decision to put the title on Matt and then decide to vacate it after two days.

Well done and thank you TNA. I needed a good joke today