WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: What you rather see for Rock/Brock/Austin at Mania?
Austin vs. Lesnar,Rock vs. Orton 4 23.53%
Austin vs. Lesnar,Rock vs. Batista 4 23.53%
Brock vs. Rock with Austin as ref 0 0%
Brock vs. Rock,Austin as WM 32 host 3 17.65%
Rock vs. Brock vs. Austin 3 17.65%
None of the above, they all need to retire/stay retired 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2015, 10:54 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Backstage Plans for Wrestlemania 32: Huge legend returning to the ring? And one not?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/6237...al-wmania-more
"As we previously reported, the currently scheduled Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker Hell in a Cell match next month at WWE Hell in a Cell was originally supposed to be one of the co-main events of WrestleMania 32.

For whatever reason, Vince McMahon changed his mind and decided to blow off the Lesnar vs Undertaker feud at Hell in a Cell as opposed to ‘Mania, reports Dave Meltzer in the most recent edition of Wrestling Observer Radio.

Brock Lesnar’s appearances and storylines are typically mapped out well in advance due to Lesnar’s high price tag, but the booking of his match at Hell in a Cell and the Raw show before the PPV are said to be appearances that have been added to Lesnar’s current contract, which means he will be making a lot more than what his current deal stipulates.

As for Brock Lesnar’s WrestleMania 32 opponent, it seems very likely he will not be facing either The Undertaker or The Rock, as a Rock match is reportedly “not in the cards” for WrestleMania 32. Another possible opponent is Steve Austin, and while Austin cannot be ruled out completely, it’s being considered a long shot at this time."

So based off this, as of now like I knew would wind up happening The Rock will more than likely not wrestle. As for Lesnar vs. Austin, it may happen. Austin said the only two people he would come out of retirement to face would be Lesnar and Punk. And while WWE forced him to say he wasn't going to wrestle him. I am pretty damn sure he was actually teasing a match with him on the Stone Cold Podcast with Heyman.

If this is true its good news. As for the expected main events I'd say Brock/Austin,Taker/Sting,Seth/Triple H,Reigns/Cena and if Rock wrestles it will PROBABLY be against either Randy Orton or Batista.
WCWF TAG TEAM- CODE 5 (5000, BRIQ ROMINE)
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
KING OF THE RING
- SAMOA JOE

Last edited by BEAT THAT ***** ASS : 09-25-2015 at 10:56 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2015, 11:16 AM
heROCKules

the_peoples_adam is a member of the JOB SQUAD

I would like to see LESNAR vs BATISTA like BEAST vs ANIMAL ..Rock is not gonna have a match at wm32 according to sources but maybe he will appear in some segment for sure..

As far as Austin goes i dont think he wants to lace up for one more match but if he does i want him face any from JOHN CENA , KEVIN OWENS, ROMAN, SETH or DEAN any would be huge..

For TAKER i want to see TAKER vs STING in some way and i think its gonna happen but i would love to see The Undertaker vs John Cena in Takers last match at WM32 which would be huge and better than the former..

HHH vs SETH is more likely going to take place at WM32 as well or a SHIELD triple threat may happen..

And i also want KURT ANGLE to return and face JOHN CENA for the United States Championship at WM32..or KURT ANGLE vs RUSEV..
Old 09-25-2015, 12:12 PM
Eccentric Enigma
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Soulblazed is looking to come up from OCW...Soulblazed is looking to come up from OCW...Soulblazed is looking to come up from OCW...

I agree with adam..Brock vs Batista would be an interesting match and also could allow Batista to show off whatever Jiu Jitsu training he's been doing in his off-time between shooting movies, etc For anyone who doesn't know Batista trained with Cesar Gracie and is a Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

So to me, Batista would be the best "surprise" option to face Lesnar at Wrestlemania 32 because for all we know, Dave could surprise us with some really good Jiu Jitsu against Lesnar..People can bash Batista all they want but I always thought he was an interesting character, especially during the 2010 part of his run where he had that wheelchair promo when he promised everyone "he quits"(which in my opinion is the best promo he's ever cut)

Seth, I don't see why you didn't add a Batista vs Lesnar option on your poll, otherwise I would've voted on it..

Now, as far as any Austin vs Lesnar match goes, this match should've happened years ago if at all...There's no reason why it should happen now..Austin's neck's been shot for years and with Austin taking just one of Lesnar's suplexes wrong, it could definitely lead to him being permanently paralyzed or worse. That's why I have absolutely no interest in seeing Austin vs Lesnar..If people thought Lesnar had to go easy on Taker during both their Summerslam matches and at Wrestlemania 30, imagine how easy Brock would have to take it IF he went against Austin just to prevent further injuring Austin's already fucked up neck.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:12 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...Wrestlingaholic worked a dark match on ECW recently...

How's about a seventh option: none of the above, Brock and Rock to face other superstars?

Personally I wouldn't want to see Stone Cold return for a match; he's been inactive for 12 years, with a severely damaged neck. He has a lot to offer but doesn't need to be put in a match situation to do so.

Brock Lesnar is a marquee 'regular' in a similar vein to the Undertaker and Sting: what I mean by that is that he is currently used in the best possible way - to elevate the standing of his opponent. He would be far better used against a full-timer than a legend in my opinion. (Yes I know that his feud with the Undertaker doesn't really add credence to that theory, but I firmly believe that, had 'Taker not been injured at Wrestlemania 30, we *probably* wouldn't be seeing this feud now; and the initial breaking of the streak served a purpose: to get Brock over as an indomitable monster and to push him to number 1 contender status)

The Rock on the other hand has only actually wrestled against four opponents since his return, twice against Cena, twice against Punk and in a tag match versus R-Truth and the Miz; he therefore is NOT being used to elevate talent's standing, so he is far better off against established stars, and they've teased his match with Triple H for a while now, so I do think both of them would be better off facing each other.

I don't believe for a second that the Rock is 'not on the agenda'; he has appeared at the last 5 Wrestlemanias, had a deal (apparently) for 3 matches of which he's only had 2, and this is being lined up as the biggest card of all time; there is no way that the biggest star to come out of wrestling won't be there in some fashion
Old 09-25-2015, 01:16 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulblazed View Post
I agree with adam..Brock vs Batista would be an interesting match and also could allow Batista to show off whatever Jiu Jitsu training he's been doing in his off-time between shooting movies, etc For anyone who doesn't know Batista trained with Cesar Gracie and is a Purple Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

So to me, Batista would be the best "surprise" option to face Lesnar at Wrestlemania 32 because for all we know, Dave could surprise us with some really good Jiu Jitsu against Lesnar..People can bash Batista all they want but I always thought he was an interesting character, especially during the 2010 part of his run where he had that wheelchair promo when he promised everyone "he quits"(which in my opinion is the best promo he's ever cut)

Seth, I don't see why you didn't add a Batista vs Lesnar option on your poll, otherwise I would've voted on it..

Now, as far as any Austin vs Lesnar match goes, this match should've happened years ago if at all...There's no reason why it should happen now..Austin's neck's been shot for years and with Austin taking just one of Lesnar's suplexes wrong, it could definitely lead to him being permanently paralyzed or worse. That's why I have absolutely no interest in seeing Austin vs Lesnar..If people thought Lesnar had to go easy on Taker during both their Summerslam matches and at Wrestlemania 30, imagine how easy Brock would have to take it IF he went against Austin just to prevent further injuring Austin's already fucked up neck.
I didn't even think about that. That would be interesting I remember wanting this match for WrestleMania 30 originally
WCWF TAG TEAM- CODE 5 (5000, BRIQ ROMINE)
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
KING OF THE RING
- SAMOA JOE
Old 09-25-2015, 01:37 PM
Knockout Champion

rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm not sure how much interest I have in seeing Austin actually wrestle in a match. I say I'm unsure because I know I'd mark out like crazy during certain moments but I don't feel it would be overall entertaining. I am one hundred percent sure I do not want to see him as a referee or an enforcer. I can't stand those roles. The matches become crowded and over booked. I do know one thing. On the biggest stage and possibly biggest WM ever I better see Vince take one last Stunner.

When it comes to Brock a match against Batista is a very interesting concept. However the biggest possible marquee match up is Brock vs. Rock. The media exposure alone would be insane. I'd headline with this match while allowing the fresh faces of the under card appropriate time to shine with so many unfamiliar eyes on them. Hopefully a handful of them would do enough to keep the casual and very casual fans coming back for more.
Old 09-25-2015, 01:45 PM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

From the choices in the poll...

I don’t want to see The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the 3rd participant in a Triple Threat match, or the special guest referee or the WrestleMania 32 host, only because we’ve seen The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar before and Stone Cold Steve Austin shouldn’t just be a special guest referee or just the host, if he can have one more one-on-one match.

I would rather see Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Brock Lesnar and The Rock vs. Batista, because I would like to see Randy Orton team up with John Cena in a WWE World Tag Team Championship Title match, and I’d like to see Batista come back again. This would give us 2 one-on-one matches we never seen before.

Thinking outside the voting box, I would love to see Brock Lesnar vs. Batista and John Cena vs. Kurt Angle. Being that WrestleMania 32 is in Texas, I’d like to see Undertaker vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin with Shawn Michaels as the special guest referee and JBL as the outside enforcer.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!

Last edited by King Patrick Star : 09-25-2015 at 01:51 PM.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:12 PM
WWE Women's Champion

whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...

why would they bring Batista back? Even with his movies, it isn't like he has any name recognition with the general audience - no one is going to tune in because Dave Bautista is appearing at Mania. And fans really didn't care for him last time so why would they today?

I would like Brock vs Rock again but I think it might be too late to set it up. Set up is simple - Rock kind of faded out of wwe around the time he lost the title to Brock. Have wwe bring back Rock for some appreciation night, telling how great he was and how much he meant to the company - Lesnar interrupts saying how Rock ran away when he appeared - no physical interaction though, purely talk. Have them go back and forth for months on twitter and stuff like that - Lesnar calling him out, Rock saying he has nothing to prove - until Brock attacks Reigns/Usos/one of Rocks relatives working for the company(there are a few choices) and that sets up the Mania match. Simple angle but one that people will easily buy into. I would rather have this than Austin vs Lesnar as Austin will need a little help in the ring and Lesnar can't do that. Unless they can get Daniel Bryan cleared, i would rather they keep Austin out of the ring as I think there are so few guys in general who would work a match with him today and make it look good, and maybe only one or two in the wwe right now - not Orton, not Cena, not anyone they want to push like Owens(can work but a way too physical style for Austin).
Old 09-25-2015, 08:25 PM
Eccentric Enigma
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Soulblazed is looking to come up from OCW...Soulblazed is looking to come up from OCW...Soulblazed is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick View Post
From the choices in the poll...

I don’t want to see The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the 3rd participant in a Triple Threat match, or the special guest referee or the WrestleMania 32 host, only because we’ve seen The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar before and Stone Cold Steve Austin shouldn’t just be a special guest referee or just the host, if he can have one more one-on-one match.

I would rather see Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Brock Lesnar and The Rock vs. Batista, because I would like to see Randy Orton team up with John Cena in a WWE World Tag Team Championship Title match, and I’d like to see Batista come back again. This would give us 2 one-on-one matches we never seen before.

Thinking outside the voting box, I would love to see Brock Lesnar vs. Batista and John Cena vs. Kurt Angle. Being that WrestleMania 32 is in Texas, I’d like to see Undertaker vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin with Shawn Michaels as the special guest referee and JBL as the outside enforcer.

Patrick, regarding a Taker vs Austin match at Wrestlemania 32 with HBK as guest ref and JBL as outside enforcer, ya gotta keep one thing in mind as interesting as that sounds...With Austin's neck being so fragile, there's no way in hell he will ever be able to take a Tombstone from Taker ever again, or Last Ride for that matter...

If that match happened, watch the video below to see the Chokeslam that Austin would lose to if that match happened..Remember whenever Undertaker or Kane would Chokeslam Austin, they'd purposely give him the weakest Chokeslam possible by lifting Steve roughly 3 feet in the air so that Austin's neck wouldn't be further damaged. I promise you that'd be the finish to that match if it ever happened.
This clip from Summerslam 98 is precisely how that Austin vs Taker match would end, Patrick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bixtyaJludw
Old 09-25-2015, 08:58 PM
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion

Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I said none of the above, but there's only one guy in that list that needs to stay retired, and that's Stone Cold.

We've got Edge retired, who knows what's going on with Daniel Bryan, and what appears to be a neck injury to Sting. Will WWE's doctors ever clear a man with known severe neck issues in Steve Austin?

Austin and Rock have literally nothing to prove. They're not going to come out of retirement (semi-retirement in the case of Rock) and to turn heel and/or lose. I get the nostalgia boost, but I fear not only the affect that leaning on the part timers has on the product, but the affect it has on the part timers.

Sting is hurt, Taker collapsed after both his matches with Lesnar, and those two guys have been in the ring way more in the last two years than SCSA or Rock.

Brock is still in his mid to late 30s, so he's got more to offer healthwise. I'm glad they're ending the story with Undertaker here, because the next person that pins Lesnar needs to be a full time guy.

Roman Reigns, Rollins, Wyatt, Owens, Ambrose, the list goes on. Those are the guys that should be pinning Brock Lesnar, not the Undertaker. If Taker goes over in the Cell, it's another submission hold pass out. Taker never pins Lesnar, Taker gets his W over Lesnar.

With that out of the way, we can focus on how the lustre of the Streak has been rubbed onto Lesnar and we can focus on one of the new guys pinning him (probably Reigns, possibly as a heel).

I love Rock, but I don't need to see them in a program. Austin can go shoot some dear for all I care, he's the biggest star of the 90s, maybe even biggest of all time, but he beats women. They have nothing to prove to anyone, including themselves.

The full timers are all stuck in the midcard as long as we hold onto the part timers.