WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-14-2015, 12:06 PM
InZayn In The Membrane
WWE Diva's Champion

Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...Johnny Scumm scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default BREAKING: TNA Announces Next Hall of Famer - Earl Hebner

From the @ImpactWrestling Twitter account;

Quote:
Breaking: @TheEarlHebner named the next inductee into the #TNAHOF! See it in Salem!
So, Earl Hebner goes into the HOF this year which I don't necessarily see as a bad thing. I mean, Hebner is cool, he's a brilliant referee & to this day he still gets involved in the action...

As Dixie Carter says, he has set the standard & I honestly have to say he's quite possibly the greatest referee out there.

However, it's the TNA HoF. What does it mean?

Quote:
Harrys: Here is your winner and NEW EURASIAN CHAMPION...

WZCW - Get Involved!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 01:31 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Most well known referee in the business for sure. I don't like the idea of a Referee being in the hall of fame but if you want to put one in, Earl is the one worth it.
Old 09-14-2015, 01:33 PM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

Well firstly, it's good to see TNA inducting a referee into their Hall of Fame amid their recent poor ratings and downships. They just could've inducted some hot personalities to gain popularity but they didn't, it seems like humane. But unfortunately that isn't going to bring up their TV ratings. If you want to increase your TV ratings, do something hot!

Credits: Dave
Old 09-14-2015, 01:42 PM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via ICQ to shafe_41

Yawwwwnnnn.

I can't think of anything less interesting for TNA to do at this point next to trying to continue to do business. I would be willing to say TNA will not even be around in two years so this won't matter anyway. It wouldn't shock me if they're gone by next year either. They might as well induct Adam Pacman Jones, Tito Ortiz, and that girl from Survivor that was in TNA for roughly 5 weeks. Just stop TNA. Please. It's over.
Old 09-14-2015, 01:59 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Justice is served. This man should've been the very first inductee. Earl is a true legend of this business and ita about time ita recognized. Its not WWE but its a recognition none the less.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:14 PM

salopstick is looking to come up from OCW...

What TNA have done is induct everyone they know (apart from JJ) who would end up in the WWE HoF.

It's disgraceful TNA mainstays the guys that put the company on the map like joe, aj, Daniels etc have not got it

Smacks of TNA just trying to one up WWE. Makes them look small time.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:21 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

I know trolls and non-trolls sometimes push the "WWE castoff" thing a little too much and this is not an appropriate example where it should be used but is it an appropriate example where it should be used?

What is the point of this? There are like four members and this is the fifth best they can do? Is there another wing of this Hall for non-wrestlers?

It's Dixie's Hall so I guess it is her call and I can make my own but this seems like kind of a joke. Was Christy Hemme getting her legs waxed the day of the induction?
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 09-14-2015, 03:10 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
Justice is served. This man should've been the very first inductee. Earl is a true legend of this business and ita about time ita recognized. Its not WWE but its a recognition none the less.
Ummm are you serious? Why should Earl have been the first inductee into the TNA HOF?

Also I guess he is the most recognisable ref out that. Is it true that he got sacked from WWE for stealing T-Shirts? If so that's a shame after all the great work he put in there.
Old 09-14-2015, 06:30 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...

I guess as TNA you have to do something that seems positive but maybe, just maybe they should work a little harder on their product which is in the toilet right now.
Old 09-14-2015, 08:18 PM
Goin' to da pay windah!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Vintage is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage is looking to come up from OCW...

The replies don't surprise me at all unfortunately. I for one have no problem with any talent on TV being eligible for HOF honors. The referee absolutely makes or breaks a match.. like that skinny black WWE referee who i hate to describe that way but I just don't know his name with the over the top reactions to everything. Earl Hebner is the gold standard as far as refs go.. baby hebner got some big shoes to fill

Brockie: Not stealing. Selling the Montreal Screwjob shirt he always wears I believe.

Last edited by Vintage : 09-14-2015 at 08:28 PM.