WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Somebody Returning to TNA as Well as Announcement on TV Future

Quote:
Source: PWInsider Elite

We've noted how people within TNA insist that they have big announcements coming soon in regards to their future on TV and Destination America.

For what it's worth, there have been rumors in the past 3 weeks that someone who used to be involved with TNA will be coming back to work with them again. It was said that they could be coming back in a big role.
My guess.. is Eric Bischoff, his TV connections could prove handy right about now.

Who do you all think it is?
Old 09-06-2015, 09:11 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

My guess is Hogan or Vince Russo. Eric Bischoff could be a possibility but I am leaning towards Vince Russo. Why you might ask? Well because we all miss "everything needs to be on a pole" matches. I am not sure I will be surprised by the name unless it is Aj fucking Styles.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:59 PM
WWE Women's Champion

whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...

Don West

I would say Bischoff but didn't he just start doing things with wwe again? I mean, there is nothing stopping him from returning but usually wwe likes to tie people up do they can't go back. But if it is someone with tv connections, that would be my best guess.
I don't see it being Russo for 2 reasons - 1, he has been bashing TNA a lot so I can't see them bringing him back right now and 2, why would they advertise it? Unless he is going to be on an-screen character again, better not to mention he is working for the company. As well, he doesn't really have any tv connections. Otherwise, I have no clue who it would be who would be that important. Does make you wonder a little what is going on.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 11:13 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

When not giving a name is better than giving a name it is not worth getting excited about Tommy Dreamer.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 09-06-2015, 11:38 PM

Really? is looking to come up from OCW...Really? is looking to come up from OCW...Really? is looking to come up from OCW...Really? is looking to come up from OCW...

Bischoff is possible. It won't be Russo, unless TNA is really ready to pull the plug. Russo is total Ebola to any wrestling company. He is not worth anything to anyone. So, sure in TNA is giving up, maybe it's Russo.
Old 09-07-2015, 03:33 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
My guess is Hogan or Vince Russo. Eric Bischoff could be a possibility but I am leaning towards Vince Russo. Why you might ask? Well because we all miss "everything needs to be on a pole" matches. I am not sure I will be surprised by the name unless it is Aj fucking Styles.
When I read your comment I thought I was reading a bumped thread from 2009

Hopefully it's neither Hogan/Bischoff since their return in 2009 was a failed experiment that set the company back by 100 steps.

I was thinking it might be Cornette but he's already signed in Global Force Wrestling I believe.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:43 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Eric Bischoff has now tanked two professional wrestling companies, and people are hoping he's the 'big surprise' that is 'working with TNA in a major way.' Two thoughts:

1) Holy shit, have you guys completely smoked away your short-term memory? Were you all on the WZ Short Bus when it ran into a bridge and ended up with concussions? Or have we finally gotten that "Eternal Sunshine" machine going, where you can just zap painful memories out of your brain?
2) I have the most sincere admiration for Eric Bischoff, because he is the most successful con man to ever grace an industry run for and by con men. The man can burn two cities to the ground, and people will line up to give him gifts of train tickets and dynamite.
Old 09-07-2015, 06:35 AM
ROH Pure Champion

shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
2) I have the most sincere admiration for Eric Bischoff, because he is the most successful con man to ever grace an industry run for and by con men. The man can burn two cities to the ground, and people will line up to give him gifts of train tickets and dynamite.
Haha. You might want to add Hogan in that Mix. It was pretty obvious Hogan went to TNA to put him and his daughter over and not to help the company. I think AJ Styles even mentioned that Hogan never promoted TNA.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:22 AM

Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...

I hope its not Tommy Dreamer or someone like that.. something tells me it might be Jim Cornette though or Bischoff.. I mean aren't the two of them working for GFW now? I remember seeing articles earlier this year of Bischoff saying he was helping with GFW as was Cornette... I don't think Bischoff and Cornette have ever worked together before have they?

Bischoff joins GFW
http://411mania.com/wrestling/eric-b...rce-wrestling/

GFW Roster showcases Jim Cornette
http://globalforcewrestling.com/roster/jimcornette/

or better yet.. I'd MTFO if it was..
http://globalforcewrestling.com/roster/scottsteiner/

Last edited by Chrome : 09-07-2015 at 09:26 AM.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:24 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

Could it be Hulk Hogan?? Would TNA go there right now given the negative publicity surrounded The Hulkster at the moment? I don't know...possibly?

However, I'm leaning towards it being either Eric Bischoff or Vince Russo. I know Russo is close with Jeff Jarrett and with TNA's relationship with Jarrett's GFW, would Russo be interested in returning to the wrestling business? It's a possibility...

Bischoff has a lot of links to the TV industry, so with TNA desperately seeking a new TV deal, Easy E could be the man to help them sort it? Plus, I don't care what anyone says about Bisch, he's a fantastic on screen character. So smarmy, smug and one of those people you just want to punch in the face when he's playing a bad guy. I'd be delighted to see Bischoff back on TNA television.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!