WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-31-2015, 11:57 AM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Bram Arrested, Suspended Indefinitely by TNA; UPDATE: Reinstated, Charges Dropped

Quote:
TNA has been advised by the Gulfport, Florida Police Department that Thomas Latimer, known as Bram, has been arrested and charged with two felony counts of domestic battery and false imprisonment. TNA is working to gather facts and obtain additional information related to the arrest.

“The charges against Thomas Latimer are serious, and he is immediately and indefinitely suspended from any future TNA-sanctioned events awaiting the outcome of the case,” said TNA Executive Vice President of Television and Talent John Gaburick.
Quote:
The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office booked Bram on two felony charges; one for domestic battery by strangulation, and another for false imprisonment. Pinellas County says Latimer is still awaiting trial.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/6151...WRESTLEZONE%29

--

I think we can all agree this almost certainly ends the career of Bram in TNA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 12:55 PM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

The report doesn't really get into specifics, but based on issues like this in pro-sports, I'm inclined to agree that this is the end of the line for young Bram. Nothing has been proven, but I don't understand what's up with these guys man. Yes, its a black eye (no pun intended whatsoever) on TNA. But the bigger picture is the psyche of athletes and the urge to go off on women. I'm of the mindset that no one should assault anybody, period. This trend is really bothering me to the point where I damn near want to boycott sports in general, mainly due to stupidity, lack of maturity and common sense.
Old 08-31-2015, 12:58 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

http://pcsoweb.com/InmateBooking/Sub...spx?id=1649677

Hes been arrested on charges of domestic battery by strangulation. Luckily it's not Charlotte Flair on the receiving end but sadly its his new girlfriend who is a costume designer for films. Hes also under charges of false imprisonment.

Looks like It'll be hard to sign him to that new multi-year contract now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
Old 08-31-2015, 01:05 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Nothing says "I appreciate the seriousness of these charges" like low-hanging fruit jokes, eh?

And Luckily it's not Charlotte Flair? No one is "lucky" here. It's sad, regardless of who the victim is, and sad that Bram himself seems to have squandered the second chance TNA gave him in the first place after he ruined his chances with WWE with the batter on a law enforcement officer charge years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 08-31-2015, 01:25 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
Nothing says "I appreciate the seriousness of these charges" like low-hanging fruit jokes, eh?
Well, I'm not alone at least...

https://twitter.com/TNABreakingNews/...86271245758464

Quote:
And Luckily it's not Charlotte Flair? No one is "lucky" here. It's sad, regardless of who the victim is, and sad that Bram himself seems to have squandered the second chance TNA gave him in the first place after he ruined his chances with WWE with the batter on a law enforcement officer charge years ago.
I think you missed the part where I said "sadly" it's his new girlfriend on the receiving end. Charlotte has context in the story as she's his ex, she's also someone many people here would be fans of so she has a more significant part in this to people who'll read the story than the actual victim. That's what I mean't. As for Bram, he obviously has issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
Old 08-31-2015, 02:49 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I just read it and thought immediately that he had beat up Charlotte Flair. I had no idea that they were divorcing. He sounds like an absolute ass, and I guess the fact that he already beat up someone else a couple of years ago didn't teach him anything.

What a prat.
Old 08-31-2015, 03:11 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Ya can't be choking on people.

Shame, dude is immensely talented but simply can not stop doing underhanded things.

If this were anything other than pro wrestling, id say he is finished. There is still an outside chance, but I can't see anyone wasting more time and energy on someone who still amounts to little more than a developmental prospect.
Old 08-31-2015, 03:49 PM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

This guy needs to be removed from the wrestling business. He was entertaining in TNA, but clearly he has issues he's dealing with. The reason he's not in WWE anymore is because he was arrested and now he's gone from TNA for that reason. His career is pretty much finished at this point, don't see him coming back from this.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:02 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

As others have said, I immediately thought of Charlotte when I saw this story. I'd say this is pretty much the last opportunity he'll have working at a high profile wrestling company in the United States. If he manages to beat the charges, though it'll still take time to do that, he may have luck finding work as a wrestler in Japan or Mexico but I doubt any high profile company here in the states will want to be associated with him.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 08-31-2015, 11:10 PM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

I don't know how much legibility of the news we can take from this news. Because it was never mentioned the name of his "so called girlfriend" in that event. And there were no comments whether Bram had taken the liability for the accusation. Moreover, isn't Charlotte the girlfriend of Bram?

Anyhow we can't get into the conclusion unless we hear more specific details about the battery.

Credits: Dave