WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-10-2017, 04:49 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

So totally random, but i was reading the article on ESPN about hbk reflecting on the screwjob and it made me realize, that was my first real "wtf" moment in wrestling.

I was 11, loved Bret and at the time hated hbk with a passion (Bret is my all time #1). I had also begged my mom to order the ppv, and then when she does i get the screwy ending. I remember telling my mom "That's bullshit he didnt tap" and my mom giving me that look.
I knew it was fake by age 11, but i still couldn't believe they did my dude dirty.

Anyways after all that, was just curious as to anyone else's first "wtf" moment or just your first big reaction to wrestling. Hope to see some good stuff
Old 11-10-2017, 08:40 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Not liking what I'm hearing about Call of Duty WW2. They released it full of annoying bugs and Activision rushed out a patch that made things even worse. It's criminal really, rush out these games to the market unfinished. NHL18 has a plethora of bugs EA Sports didn't even bother to fix and zero announcement to attempt to fix all the problems. Should be charging half price for this shit. I'm not picking up COD WW2 until I hear everything is fixed and the fucking game works. Thankfully that's what I did with Battlefield 4 when that was rushed out unfinished and pissed everyone off with constant crashing and whatnot.

RMK
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 09:33 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Picked up Mass Effect Andromada and Battlefield 1 for Xbox One for 47$.

RMK
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote