WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-20-2017, 02:47 AM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Hi Logan, big fan. I'm a Blue Jays fan. How did they do against the Red Sox tonight?
How'd them jays do the last few nights?
Old 07-20-2017, 11:29 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

I'm behind, just on game 1
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:41 PM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Just watched todays game :P
Dave also did my sig.
Old 07-20-2017, 10:20 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

All that matters is we in first....where are the jays hmmm? ��
Old 07-20-2017, 10:21 PM

I have no idea, I'm completely a fair weather fan.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 07-20-2017, 10:36 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Final Fantasy 15 - On the doorstep to the final boss, just barely got by the previous boss in a LOOOONG, stressful fight that I feel I had no business winning. I need to gain at least 5 more levels if I think on staying with the final boss as the mission level says 45. I'm around 43 but my teammates are under 40. Time for some hunts n shit to gain levels. (Also fought a BOSS fish by the top left corner of the map and lost. He destroyed all my lines and my bait. Bought a new reel and rod in hopes to catching the monster fish)

RMK
Old 07-24-2017, 02:38 PM
Welcome to the Warzone.

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Judging from your experience. What is the best way to go about War Zone?

#ThanksforGiving
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 07-28-2017, 06:08 PM
The Premier Provider

Anybody got ps4 and plays street fighter or ufc??
Old 08-19-2017, 10:34 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Final Fantasy 15 wrapped. It only took 8 months. 76 hours and level 51 to pull it off.

RMK
Old 08-20-2017, 05:38 AM
The Premier Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Final Fantasy 15 wrapped. It only took 8 months. 76 hours and level 51 to pull it off.
Nice! I'm still in chapter 2 lol. Been playing 12 a lot. Madden coming out soon too