WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-05-2016, 01:58 AM
WZCW's Mr Excitement
WWE European Champion

a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via AIM to a0161613 Send a message via MSN to a0161613 Send a message via Skype™ to a0161613

Why have the Red Sox got great owners but they haven't done the same for Liverpool?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 06:30 AM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Idk, I'd have to say maybe they just prioritize baseball over soccer? I don't stay up on soccer tho
Old 06-06-2016, 11:04 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Your favorite WZCW star at present except Logan?

Biggest WZCW Goal?
Old 07-20-2016, 07:38 AM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

So I'd really like to get into a feud, been here awhile now and that's something I've been wanting...so if you think we'd have a good feud hmu, and lets see if we can't come up with something!
Old 07-21-2016, 07:20 PM
The Premier Provider

Picked up Destiny on PSN for $20, and The Last of Us for $8....I've been hooked on both since Friday
Old 07-21-2016, 08:58 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Web V3 View Post
Picked up Destiny on PSN for $20, and The Last of Us for $8....I've been hooked on both since Friday
I downloaded World of Tanks for the PSN. Seems like a fun online romp. Are you getting NHL 17 for the PS4 when it comes out?

RMK
Old 07-22-2016, 06:26 PM
The Premier Provider

I played world of tanks back on the 360, wasn't a fan. And no on nhl, while I am a fan, the only sports game I buy yearly is Madden. Nba, mlb n nhl I get every other yr or so
Old 07-26-2016, 03:18 AM
The Premier Provider

So I have a few ideas for Logan going forward, wondering if anyone is willing to let me bounce my ideas off them?
Old 07-26-2016, 03:53 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
So I have a few ideas for Logan going forward, wondering if anyone is willing to let me bounce my ideas off them?
I....
Old 07-26-2016, 04:06 AM
WZCW's Mr Excitement
WWE European Champion

a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...a0161613 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via AIM to a0161613 Send a message via MSN to a0161613 Send a message via Skype™ to a0161613

Quote:
PM me?