WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Triple H's WrestleMania 32 opponent
The Rock 6 28.57%
Sting 0 0%
The Undertaker 0 0%
Daniel Bryan 0 0%
John Cena 1 4.76%
Randy Orton 0 0%
Seth Rollins 12 57.14%
Roman Reigns 1 4.76%
Kevin Owens 0 0%
Other 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2015, 11:45 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Triple H's Wrestlemania 32 opponent

Who do you think The King of Kings The Cerebral Assassin The Game the COO of this company will face at WrestleMania 32? Because I am sure The Game will have a match at the show of all shows well considering Triple H faced Sting last year at Mania and then the year before that he faced off against Daniel Bryan so with that said who do you think Triple H will face?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015, 01:01 PM

Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...

HHH shouldn't have a match at WrestleMania 32. But as the OP pointed out, he's put himself in high profile matches the last 2 years. So with this year's WM being in such a big stadium, there's no way HHH will miss out on making sure he has an elaborate entrance, portraying himself as a wrestling icon, and making himself look good in the process, even though it was evident at last year's WrestleMania that he doesn't have what it takes to "go" anymore (just my opinion). My money is on a match with the Rock or Brock (honestly, because the star power of the other person will draw, and HHH will be able to stake claim to the hype because he's always been the guy who worked with "the man"), with Rollins as my dark horse (who he should put over and end the stupid Authority gimmick.
Old 08-17-2015, 01:04 PM
LMS is a dumb name. Sorry.

Last Man Standing is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm hoping we get Seth Rollins vs Triple H. I think the storyline practically writes itself and they could have a great match. Either Rollins as the face, or the Authority changing their ways, either would work.

No matter who the face is, the match should end with Rollins defeating Triple H with a Pedigree.
Old 08-17-2015, 01:27 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...

As much as I want to see Kevin Owens Vs. HHH at WM I feel like this isn't the year to do it, especially if they want to sell out a huge stadium.

The obvious match to go with is of course Seth Rollins Vs. HHH with Seth being tormented by the Authority after losing the title to someone else. Seth says they took away Curb Stomp, they took away his crazy arsenal, they took away his love for the fans but most of all they took away his love for wrestling. The Authority turned Seth into a money and fame seeking crybaby. He challenges HHH for a match at WM where if he wins the Authority leaves and the universe gets to select a GM but if Seth loses he leaves the WWE.

Its pretty obvious that Seth would go over in the match if he is to be a big star but I think I'd like to see it end with a vicious Curb Stomp on the game as a symbol that Seth has arrived on his own and has taken back what HHH took away.

Old 08-17-2015, 02:27 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I think they made it kind of clear that The Rock will be facing Triple H last Mania. In whatever fashion , be it a mixed tag match, underwear match...whatever ...it will most likely be Triple H vs The Rock at Wrestlemania 32.

."In 20 years we won't be viewed as -Mailmen- anymore and will be called -Drone Pilots- instead."
Old 08-17-2015, 04:53 PM

zhaff2004 is looking to come up from OCW...zhaff2004 is looking to come up from OCW...zhaff2004 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwetnadudez View Post
As much as I want to see Kevin Owens Vs. HHH at WM I feel like this isn't the year to do it, especially if they want to sell out a huge stadium.

The obvious match to go with is of course Seth Rollins Vs. HHH with Seth being tormented by the Authority after losing the title to someone else. Seth says they took away Curb Stomp, they took away his crazy arsenal, they took away his love for the fans but most of all they took away his love for wrestling. The Authority turned Seth into a money and fame seeking crybaby. He challenges HHH for a match at WM where if he wins the Authority leaves and the universe gets to select a GM but if Seth loses he leaves the WWE.

Its pretty obvious that Seth would go over in the match if he is to be a big star but I think I'd like to see it end with a vicious Curb Stomp on the game as a symbol that Seth has arrived on his own and has taken back what HHH took away.
you sir, are on point with this. Terrific idea. The only thing i'd change here is that seth ends it with the pedigree, then after the match, HHH tries to jump him only for him to get curb stomped all the way outta the authority.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:27 PM

Crocker sold out

It will obviously be HHH vs The Rock, the way they set it up at the last WM..

This is probably why HHH went over Sting; HHH was on a massive losing streak, losing to Daniel Bryan, The Shield (3 ppvs in a row), and Lesnar a year earlier.. the last time he won a match before this losing streak was against Lesnar at WrestleMania 29. He beat Sting to recover from this losing streak.

Now there is going to be a Rollins-HHH feud down the line. I really don't see them holding it off until after WM 32. If this feud happens, then I expect HHH to go over since he is going to face The Rock and needs to gain steam. This mirrors a few years ago when HHH was going to face Undertaker, so he went over Punk and Kevin Nash to gain steam. Now this year hes going to regain steam by going over Sting and soon Rollins.. its a shame because Rollins could really use the rub of beating a legend like Triple H.

You guys are probably thinking that HHH doesn't need to gain steam; hes already a 13 time world champion and one of the most impressive superstars of all time. Well thats not how WWE or HHH thinks. Theres a possibility that since HHH is good friends with Rollins that he might do the job, but I wouldn't count on it. Orton and HHH are close friends, yet Orton jobbed to HHH most of 2004.

Last edited by Crocker : 08-17-2015 at 05:29 PM.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:35 PM

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

Either The Rock or Seth Rollins. I would have said The Rock until recently.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:41 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Man Standing View Post
I'm hoping we get Seth Rollins vs Triple H. I think the storyline practically writes itself and they could have a great match. Either Rollins as the face, or the Authority changing their ways, either would work.

No matter who the face is, the match should end with Rollins defeating Triple H with a Pedigree.
wwe already said it after WM 31 this year HHH will be facing The Rock after what we saw the heated argument between HHH and The Rock and having Rhonda attack Stephanie and it was mentioned here on wrestlezone HHH vs The Rock has been engraved for WM32
Old 08-17-2015, 05:46 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Triple H & Steph vs. Rock & Ronda Rousey

Think of all the money and press WWE would get.