WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-26-2015, 04:27 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default Destination America Removes ROH from 8pm Wednesday Timeslot

Quote:
Destination America has dropped the 8pm EST airing for Ring of Honor TV on Wednesday nights. They still have the 11pm EST airing but the first is no longer scheduled. Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that Destination America is trying out new programs in the 8pm time slot but this is not a good sign for ROH. This Wednesday an episode of "Bigfoot In America" is scheduled while "Mountain Monsters" is scheduled for Wednesday, August 5th.

Meltzer noted that unlike the TNA roster, ROH talents were informed of the 8pm EST showing being dropped before the news broke. They were given the excuse that Destination America is trying out new programming in the time slot.

The Destination America Network sure is trigger happy.... can't they let something build before switching it to a new time?!?!?!

Last edited by Chrome : 07-26-2015 at 04:55 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-26-2015, 04:27 PM

Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...Chrome scored a win over Santino Marella...

I wonder why Destination America is doing this?!?!?

Last edited by Chrome : 07-26-2015 at 04:57 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-26-2015, 04:57 PM

Something I hope ROH works on from my fan perspective:
Outside of the production issue and lighting of its shows, I feel that the ROH show has no flow to it most of the time. It's impossible from how they present it to know what the storylines are and who are the characters are. For an example I realize that TNA isn't great but at least it seems like there is a purpose to the programming. You can get invested in EC3 as a heel champion. ROH has done nothing to even introduce you to Jay Lethal as champion.

I respect how TNA keeps trying to stay in business despite so many turbulent financial crises and for lots of their employee who might lose their livelihood if they go out of business, I hope they stay. That said I hope this doesn't mean bad news for ROH as I want all wrestling companies to survive. Then again maybe this is a good thing, the optimist in me thinks its great that they aren't running head-to-head against LU and NXT. There were some nights where the replays did better anyway; so it may make more sense to consolidate the audience for now until the brand gets more recognition.

Last edited by Chrome : 07-26-2015 at 04:57 PM. Reason: typo
sendpm.gif
Old 07-26-2015, 05:21 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Maybe GFW takes the time slot as part of the "invasion" storyline that is rumored to take place.
Old 07-26-2015, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkist View Post
Maybe GFW takes the time slot as part of the "invasion" storyline that is rumored to take place.
I hope so, but as it stands right now... being dumped for a show about Bigfoot seems like a kick in the nuts
Old 07-26-2015, 08:03 PM
Enjoying Wrestling
WWE Diva's Champion

MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Surprised Dragon hasn't provided commentary on this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by how klunderbunker realized wrestling was fake View Post
Well my mom took me to house shows when I was a kid and kept reminding me it was fake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alica Fox's Finisher
"Fuck your brains. With my legs."
sendpm.gif
Old 07-26-2015, 08:09 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHashasheen View Post
Surprised Dragon hasn't provided commentary on this.
I hope with great hope that this post is as funny as I think it is.

As for the OP, this seems odd given that ROH was doing decent numbers.

Maybe yes, they put GFW on here, get rid of TNA, put GFW in its old slot, then put ROH back were it was in come the fall
Old 07-26-2015, 09:08 PM
Knockout Champion

rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The ROH early run is being replaced, at least for week one, by a Bigfoot adventure show. While I am not completely knowledgeable on the financials between the two shows I find it hard to believe there is a larger marketing with Bigfoot enthusiasts than niche wrestling fans. I guess there is a bigger group of supportive loser than we.

I actually went and looked at Destination America programing and can't even understand why the picked up pro wrestling. Amongst their current lineup wrestling hardly fits in. With these recent moves made concerning ROH and TNA it is pretty obvious they jump in over their heads and are now struggling to get out of the water.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-26-2015, 09:15 PM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Another Big Foot show? I really am hopeful they'll find 'em now!
Old 07-26-2015, 11:17 PM
Enjoying Wrestling
WWE Diva's Champion

MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
I hope with great hope that this post is as funny as I think it is.
What, did he get banned?
Quote:
Originally Posted by how klunderbunker realized wrestling was fake View Post
Well my mom took me to house shows when I was a kid and kept reminding me it was fake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alica Fox's Finisher
"Fuck your brains. With my legs."
sendpm.gif