WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-26-2015, 09:00 AM
Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
WWE Women's Champion

Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...Con T. is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default Can Someone Explain This To Me?

So, Hogan has been rightfully dismissed from WWE.

But every year, WWE is going to give an award named after Warrior?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
there are occasions where violence against women is the right course of action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I am a bottomless pit of wad.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-26-2015, 09:20 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Double standards run rampant in the WWE, so you shouldn't be surprised.

Warrior said what he said while he was away from the WWE. His homophobic rants were all done while he was in WWE exile. He made his peace with WWE and it made everyone happy, then he died shortly after and became marketable.

Both men said inexcusable things, its just that Hogan did it while being a WWE ambassador, whereas Warrior said his pieces while clinging to past fame.

Don't be surprised to see the Hogan redemption tour in a few years time. WWE will do anything to make a buck and get good publicity.
Old 07-26-2015, 09:27 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Do you remember that show American Idol? A while back contestants were getting dismissed when things were found out about their past. Meanwhile there were other contestants who were able to continue on the show despite committing similar and worse acts.

The difference? The latter group was upfront about their actions, the former group did not reveal that information when they were asked about any past transgressions. I imagine that is what is happening here. Hogan has had eight years to reveal this information and he fought it and hid it. Warrior was very out there (pun intended) with his transgressions. People tend to be more forgiving and understanding with those who are open with them. Those that hide don't have the same luxury. They're not just guilty of their crime they're guilty of lying about it too.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif
Old 07-26-2015, 10:34 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Where's the line?
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-26-2015, 10:40 AM
It was never the same.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...TJ Matics scored a win over Santino Marella...

Along with what GSB said, Warrior made no attempts to hide what he was saying. Therefore anyone entering or having any sort of business with him had the choice of doing so with all their cards being shown. On the other hand Hogan had no reason to think these things were ever going to get out because it was supposed to be a private conversation, so he could really let his hair (strands) down. Meanwhile for the next 8 years who knows how many more conversations like these were held while he's "brother, brother, brothering" all over the place.

So with Warrior: time has passed, wounds are healed and people kiss and make up leading people to believe he has really changed (whether that's true or not will never be known). But with Hogan he was just caught with his pants down, at arguably the worst possible time.

Now if I had my own billion dollar company they would both have been cut off all the same. However knowing what type of company WWE is and more importantly who it's ran by, I understand why Warrior and Hogan are apples and oranges in the company's eyes...even though I don't personally agree.
Old 07-26-2015, 11:00 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Hogan's stuff is getting mainstream media attention. Warrior's never did.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-26-2015, 12:09 PM

pipebomber is looking to come up from OCW...pipebomber is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Double standards run rampant in the WWE, so you shouldn't be surprised.

Warrior said what he said while he was away from the WWE. His homophobic rants were all done while he was in WWE exile. He made his peace with WWE and it made everyone happy, then he died shortly after and became marketable.

Both men said inexcusable things, its just that Hogan did it while being a WWE ambassador, whereas Warrior said his pieces while clinging to past fame.

Don't be surprised to see the Hogan redemption tour in a few years time. WWE will do anything to make a buck and get good publicity.
actually he didn't, Hogans comments just came to light while he was an ambassador for WWE.

I am not exactly sure of the time this conversation was recorded, but hogans racial rant was in a conversation with heather clem, the wife of Bubba the love sponge, this leads me to believe that this was during the time he was working for TNA, or at least not long before he went to work for TNA.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-26-2015, 01:23 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm sure when Hogan's dead, he'll be welcome to come back.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-26-2015, 01:27 PM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky

I can't buy the arguement that an hate spewing homophobe is somehow seen better than a disengenuous racist.

sendpm.gif
Old 07-26-2015, 02:17 PM
^______^

Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vega worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'd like to see a tape surface with things Vince has said in private. Don't know if this would be better with him to witness or WWE posthumously erasing him from history.
sendpm.gif