WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-24-2015, 02:37 AM

Crocker sold out
Default Hulk Hogan parts ways with WWE?

Quote:
Hogan has been pulled from WWE.com completely, he is no longer listed as a judge on Tough Enough, and all of his merchandise links have been removed from WWE’s online shop.

The only Hogan related link remaining on WWE’s website is him being advertised for the Australian tour in which he is scheduled to be the General Manager. However, when you click the link it takes you to a page saying “You are not authorized to access this page.”

In what might be a reaction to all this, Hogan Tweeted the following:

“In the storm I release control,God and his Universe will sail me where he wants me to be,one love. HH”
Apparently it was Hogan's racial slurs :

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/tomor...-hogan.339842/

Quote:
When the National Enquirer releases audio of the Hulkster dropping the N-word so liberally that insiders are saying "there's no coming back from this."

There's no link, there are about 100 people who know about this right now. But before you delete this thread... trust me. My rep on these boards is not for posting bullshyt.
https://twitter.com/ShakeThemRopes/s...61401923416064

Quote:
Hulk Hogan dropped from WWE due to audio recording in which Hogan goes on a racial tirade. WWE preemptively cutting ties before it breaks.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/6014...yptic-reaction

Its the CM Punk situation all over again.. at least they have something in common now

Its a shame that we can't have one last match from Hogan though. He could've potentially put over the next face of the company in Roman Reigns, or maybe have a match with Cena (would've watched it just to see the reactions) .. it sucks to see legends like Punk and Hogan leave with bad blood

Last edited by Crocker : 07-24-2015 at 02:49 AM.
Old 07-24-2015, 02:46 AM

TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...

Another user commented in the comment section, that WWE has removed Hogan from their WWE Hall of Fame list. I couldn't find him at all. Only links to news articles on the WWE site. Two other users mentioned something about racist comments. Don't know what that means, since there are no links about it online at the moment, but we'll probably found out very soon. Hopefully it's a fluke or something like that.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-24-2015, 02:51 AM

Crocker sold out

Lets see how WWE handles this.. are they gonna give him the Chris Benoit treatment just like they did to the curb stomp and CM Punk? Cuz erasing Hulk Hogan from all of wrestling history? L oh L
Old 07-24-2015, 02:54 AM

TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...TootsieBear is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
Lets see how WWE handles this.. are they gonna give him the Chris Benoit treatment just like they did to the curb stomp and CM Punk? Cuz erasing Hulk Hogan from all of wrestling history? L oh L
WWE cannot erase Hogan from wrestling history, but they can distance themselves from him like he's a diseased zombie who's feasting for brains. If the racists comment are true than I can see why WWE is pissed with Hogan. Man, I like Hogan too and agree with you're first post that he could have more great matches before retiring in the near future.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-24-2015, 02:54 AM
Godfather of Integrity
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

Cena to be announced as the greatest superstar of all time on Raw.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-24-2015, 03:30 AM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Quit throwing Punk's name into this. He was featured pretty heavily in Daniel Bryan'a DVD and he's been discussed in all of Steve Austin'a network podcasts. They haven't blacklisted him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-24-2015, 04:04 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Old 07-24-2015, 08:50 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

That's cool. I could certainly deal with less Hogan.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-24-2015, 11:23 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
I can't wait for all the memes and videos with the B word replaced with the N word. This is so exciting.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif
Old 07-24-2015, 12:35 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
I can't wait for all the memes and videos with the B word replaced with the N word. This is so exciting.
For some very strange reason, I would actually be quite entertained by those videos.
sendpm.gif