WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-23-2015, 12:22 PM

Crocker sold out
Default Daniel Bryan: "I feel awesome....cleared by one doctor in Phoenix but the WWE doctor

Quote:
Daniel Bryan talked on the Cheap Heat Podcast and said he feel great and is just waiting to be cleared. Says that one doctor has cleared him but the WWE doctor is still hesitant.

The doctor in Phoenix says he had no problems clearing him with no limitations. Daniel says he understands why WWE is hesitant but says he has no doubt he'll wrestle again.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/...ve?id=10116533
I knew it; someone with as much passion for wrestling as Daniel Bryan would surely recover from a concussion. Sounds like he's healthy again
Old 07-23-2015, 12:30 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

It's pretty awesome he's healthy again. I wouldn't rush things and risk being injured yet again, but I'm pretty excited.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-23-2015, 01:14 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

I know this could be interpreted as a poor choice, but I'd like to see Bryan return as a surprise at NXT Takeover. Give him a few weeks on NXT to "work out the ring rust" (kayfabe).

All the while, get the IC title off Ryback and put it on a heel for Bryan's return program.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
sendpm.gif
Old 07-23-2015, 01:23 PM

Stan Hansen is looking to come up from OCW...Stan Hansen is looking to come up from OCW...

I think he needs to be held off until after SummerSlam if he's healthy.

Make no mention of him, no mention on air that he's healthy etc.

Have Ryback drop the IC title to a heel at SummerSlam and then have them feud with Bryant. You then have him win it back and do what he was initially intended to do pre-injury and elevate that bad boy like Cena has done with the US title. Sheamus would be a good storyline candidate for Bryan as he's the one claiming to have put Bryan back out of action.

I would also love it if Owens shifted his attention to the IC title, wins it, and set up a Bryan vs Owens feud.

Bryan vs Owens would be awesome and Owens seems like a safe worker for Bryans first feud back.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-23-2015, 01:29 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

He's not going to get cleared by the end of the year, to expect him back at Takeover or Summerslam is ludicrous. He, himself has just said he's targeting the Royal Rumble next year as a return date. WWE is going to give him A LOT of time to rehab himself, they're not going to just throw him in there early again after last years debacle.

I've always said, I believe he'll be back but I'm not expecting it any time soon and neither should anybody else.
Old 07-23-2015, 01:51 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
He's not going to get cleared by the end of the year, to expect him back at Takeover or Summerslam is ludicrous. He, himself has just said he's targeting the Royal Rumble next year as a return date. WWE is going to give him A LOT of time to rehab himself, they're not going to just throw him in there early again after last years debacle.

I've always said, I believe he'll be back but I'm not expecting it any time soon and neither should anybody else.
I hope you're right. This year was a demonstration of why you don't rush Daniel Bryan, or any talent, back too soon. However, if his doctors quote has any creedence, an imminent return is a thought worth entertaining.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
sendpm.gif
Old 07-23-2015, 02:10 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @DearWrestler View Post
I hope you're right. This year was a demonstration of why you don't rush Daniel Bryan, or any talent, back too soon. However, if his doctors quote has any creedence, an imminent return is a thought worth entertaining.
Never say never I guess. But as I pointed out, Bryan himself has very recently talked about eyeing the Rumble as a return date and he's also stressed how strenuous and difficult the clearing process in WWE is. All I'm saying is it's a little crazy to expect him back within the next couple months or so.
Old 07-23-2015, 03:19 PM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I hope he is healthy and sound and then in that ring.
Old 07-23-2015, 04:13 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

So sick of part timers like Bryan just walking in and getting a spot.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif
Old 07-23-2015, 06:02 PM
The voice of Michael Cole's headset
WWE Diva's Champion

therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...therockiswwf worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
I knew it; someone with as much passion for wrestling as Daniel Bryan would surely recover from a concussion.
I'm not a doctor but I'm pretty sure passion doesn't cure concussions.
Rock: IT DOESN'T MATTER
sendpm.gif