WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The WrestleZone Symposium
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-12-2015, 08:18 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Count Pup View Post
Trump attracts roughly 25% in the GOP polls.
Take a minute and look at that field of hopefuls gunning it for the Republican nomination, put yourself in their shoes. Your strategy is to keep up appearances while taking shots at the current administration, and hope like a mother-fucker that you might stand out in some way.

Basically; we have fifteen guys and one gal who all practically sound alike. Ms. Fiorina certainly stood out for having presidential poise during the undercard debate, and hearing Governor Kasich share a positive opinion of legalized gay marriage was refreshing (though not a good way to get the nomination). Then we have Donald, a guy who just doesn't give a fuck and conducts himself as professionally as Madonna during her Letterman interview.

They can all be preaching the same sermon, Trump does his proselytizing with all the class of the retards who keep his poll numbers up.

Some of these other candidates need to take the high road and just bow out. I don't see Senator Graham, Governor Kasich, Governor Gilmore, Governor Jindal, former Governor Pataki, former Governor Perry or former Senator Santorum as having a snowball's chance in hell at this point.

Maybe when the field narrows down to just Trump and a few others we'll see his 25% status remain stagnant while a candidate of whom the Republican Party cares enough to focus on is drawing over 50% on the same poll.

Trump is the type of fucking moron who has to preface his statements with something stupid like "wow" as if to pre-validate them. When he starts railing on people and ideas he doesn't like, he wanders through inane thoughts that easily translate to petty shit talking as opposed to the thoughtful criticism that his supporters interpret. He hasn't explained a single one of his fucking stupid promises that he's made; supposedly being a famous reality tv star is going to magically make all the wondrous bullshit his affluent and ridiculously immature mind has come up with. This megalomaniacal abomination believes that being president involves acting like a chauvinistic prick while you mind fuck yourself into thinking that all of your horrific failures are actually profound examples of how awesomely successful you are. Every time this societal leach says something fucking stupid that would annihilate the campaign of any of his opponents, he pulls a fucking stupid excuse out of his silver spoon sodomized asshole and the botched abortions that support him love him even more for the statement that he claims he never made in the first place. Trump supporters are the kind of self-righteous hypocritical skid-marks that plug their ears while screaming "WE'RE RIGHT!! YOU'RE WRONG!!" up until the point where Trump finally proves that there are limits to even their threshold for fucking stupidity and pretend as though they never supported him in the first place.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:38 AM
Just call on me brother
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
Some of these other candidates need to take the high road and just bow out. I don't see Senator Graham, Governor Kasich, Governor Gilmore, Governor Jindal, former Governor Pataki, former Governor Perry or former Senator Santorum as having a snowball's chance in hell at this point.
I remember in 2012 Tim Pawlenty left early because his fundraising dried up and he didn't see a path to victory. The candidates you listed have zero chance of gaining traction, except Kasich. He is doing well in New Hampshire, he is the governor of a swing state, and he could function as a non-Bush establishment alternative.

Though Trump is doing well, I still think he will fall to second once GOP support consolidates around one non-Trump candidate. I doubt it will come from Carson or Fiorina since they are political newcomers. Ted Cruz won't get establishment support because of his far right views. Huckabee may register high in some polls once Republicans consolidate. But because he is so undisciplined, I don't see the party big wigs backing him. The safe, establishment candidates that the party will rally around are Bush, Kasich, or Rubio. All three tow the party line. Incidentally, they also hail from must-win states.

Out of Bush, Rubio, and Kasich I think Kasich has the least chance of getting the nomination. I think Bush and Rubio will battle for the nod. The Bush machine has marked advantages. Rubio's more conservative record would help him. Political theater awaits us.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 01:21 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
The candidates you listed have zero chance of gaining traction, except Kasich.
I see Governor Kasich picking up steam, but I don't think it will last. While the more moderate politician tends to get the nomination (go figure), I really don't see the Republican Party getting behind a candidate who supports gay marriage. I don't know the exact particulars on what Governor Kasich would do in regard to marriage equality if elected, but speaking positively on that kind of progressive issue isn't something the Republican Party is ready to support. I highly doubt that Governor Kasich will be able to carry a bible belt state.

He does deserve credit for getting so high in the polls that quickly with hardly any celebrity status.

Quote:
Out of Bush, Rubio, and Kasich I think Kasich has the least chance of getting the nomination. I think Bush and Rubio will battle for the nod. The Bush machine has marked advantages. Rubio's more conservative record would help him. Political theater awaits us.
I think these three have the best odds as well, but I'm leaning toward Senator Rubio. Look at our current President back in 2008; President Obama was an example of John F. Kennedy, a young ambitious family man who could own a speech. People lean toward candidates who energize them, I think Senator Rubio will earn the nomination because he has conservative values that are strong enough without the giant cloud of being related to President George W Bush.

My money is on Senator Rubio earning the nomination, with Ms. Fiorina or Mr. Carson as his running mate as I think they're the least likely to overshadow him.

Last edited by enviousdominous : 08-14-2015 at 01:24 PM.
Old 08-15-2015, 08:14 AM
Just call on me brother

No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...No Count Pup is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
My money is on Senator Rubio earning the nomination, with Ms. Fiorina or Mr. Carson as his running mate as I think they're the least likely to overshadow him.
Jeb will always be dogged by his last name. Rubio, on the other hand, can make a strong generational argument: going with Jeb or Hillary is a step backwards. From 1981 through 2009 there was a Bush or a Clinton in the Oval Office or as sitting VP.

Speaking of vice presidents...

The running mate issue is interesting. Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina would excite the base. But in my view it would be electorally advantageous for Rubio to put Kasich on the ticket. Putting a Florida Senator and an Ohio Governor on the ballot would prime the GOP for success. So while I said before that Kasich has the least chance of the GOP's top three to win the nomination, I would say he enjoys shortlist status on any VP search.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:11 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

When I first heard Donald Trump was running for President of the United States, I thought it was a joke. I mean the only guy who's a bigger mark for himself other than Trump is Hulk Hogan.

Then I began seeing the news coverage and realized he was really going to do it. The first time out of the gate, didn't he insult the whole country of Mexico and all Latino's in general, not off to a great start there.

JH is likely right though, he will at most take votes away from a more suitable GOP candidate. Mind you most of the GOP are as boring as watching paint dry, so this will add some excitement into the mix. Trump is a good talker, but I wonder if he even knows what he's going to say when he opens his mouth.

He's proven he can make millions, lose it, and make it back again. And he's shown that he can be a very successful businessman, I'm not sure he can run an entire country, but you never know.

Up here in Canada I think most of us watch the US elections with amusement. Sometimes it's hard to believe that some of these people actually think they are right for the job, and sometimes they aren't when they do win. Our politicians are pretty much the same, only on a small and slightly less ridiculous scale, and can mostly be ignored.

One of the only things I've heard Trump say that's right is when he said that Washington is terrified of him, reason being he can't be bought. That might be the most truthful thing I've heard him say yet. This will be an interesting year, that's for sure.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:25 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that some of these people actually think they are right for the job.
Keep in mind that not all of these characters are that delusional. Running for president is an opportunity for fame, power, and therefore money. It is free advertising and leads to media jobs and speaking engagements. I'm sure many of those campaign donations find their way in to candidate's pockets as well. Don't take these guys as fools, they are more like high class carnies.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
Old 08-21-2015, 02:20 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

Quote:
Putting a Florida Senator and an Ohio Governor on the ballot would prime the GOP for success. So while I said before that Kasich has the least chance of the GOP's top three to win the nomination, I would say he enjoys shortlist status on any VP search.
I don't know man. Based on my (admittedly minor) research, carrying Ohio is more of a superstitious thing. Like; candidates who win Ohio typically earn more electoral votes. While it makes sense that swing states would decide elections, I don't see Governor Kasich's influence going any farther than Ohio.

While I see your point that Senator Rubio would only really need a guaranteed swing state in terms of potential to stand a fighting chance in the national election, I think he should go with someone who is comparably inspirational.
Old 09-02-2015, 08:39 PM
Just call on me brother

Quote:
I don't know man. Based on my (admittedly minor) research, carrying Ohio is more of a superstitious thing. Like; candidates who win Ohio typically earn more electoral votes. While it makes sense that swing states would decide elections, I don't see Governor Kasich's influence going any farther than Ohio.

While I see your point that Senator Rubio would only really need a guaranteed swing state in terms of potential to stand a fighting chance in the national election, I think he should go with someone who is comparably inspirational.
Jeb's recent video and stump attacks on the Donald may resonate with GOP voters. He accused Trump of lobbing so many insults because he has little to say on policy. If Jeb wants to gain support he needs to show backbone. It's a low risk/high reward proposition for Jeb so he might as well go for it.

Jeb reminds me of John McCain in 2007. Much of the year was ugly. But when he stopped playing games, cut his staff, and ran on a shoestring budget the pugnacious senator got the nod. Bush has had lows this summer. Polls are disappointing, his campaign has waned, and the noisy field has subdued the mild-mannered Floridian. If Bush shows he is a fighter, that he will take on the big, bad wolf--he may gain traction. Bush is charging full speed ahead while the other candidates retreat. We'll see where this goes.
Old 12-19-2015, 02:31 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I legitimately laughed out loud when I heard a Trump supporter on the radio answer the question "Why are you a supporter of his?" with "At times he might say the most vile things you've ever heard, but at least he gets the job done!" I imagine the job being spreading racial discontent among his own people, fear and propaganda.

Of course there's a mutual respect between Trump and Katie Hopkins. Both their supporters claim they are only saying what the majority are thinking, when they have absolutely no evidence to back up such a claim - they only believe that because it's what they're thinking and of course they can't for one second believe they could actually be the minority. They both pander to the ignorant and the lazy who agree without doing any kind of research. Why should they when it's obvious their heroes wouldn't know research if it bit them on the ass and taped a calling card in front of their eyes. And so on and so on.....

I think it's a sad state of affairs when Jeb Bush is being made to look intelligent and reasonable, if only because Trump is that much of a loud-mouthed, racist, ignorant piece of shit in comparison...
Old 01-05-2016, 07:24 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...A11oftheLights worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I couldnt help but laugh when watching his campaign ad. Just how exactly does he plan to build a wall between america and mexico and then charge them for it?