WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-21-2015, 09:16 PM
Beep Bop Boop
ROH Pure Champion

Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
The house shows are graded by both main event appearances and show appearances. Cards are not given.

Those were based on each wrestlers baseline which was calculated from the cities he headlined. Cena has a baseline of 6,600 meaning he headlined larger cities, while Kane has a baseline of 5,500 meaning he headlined smaller cities.

That is an average that covers 1,866 total shows. Since 2008. 91 in 2014.

Individually. Same with Harper and Rowans.

I'll give you the link to the article and the data and you can look through it. Any way you slice it Kane is currently still one of the top draws in the WWE.

The second link shows that most of Kane's main events were against Cena, Reigns, or Bryan, who have been three of the biggest draws over the past few years and those main events were focused on The Authority, not Kane. The only reason Kane would make people want to see those matches is because it's guaranteed that the big face is going to win.
Old 07-21-2015, 09:22 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thriller Ant View Post
The second link shows that most of Kane's main events were against Cena, Reigns, or Bryan, who have been three of the biggest draws over the past few years and those main events were focused on The Authority, not Kane. The only reason Kane would make people want to see those matches is because it's guaranteed that the big face is going to win.
Then wouldn't the logic be "if fans can expect the outcome that the face will win why would they bother showing up?" Kane was the muscle behind the Authority. He was the primary pillar supporting Seth Rollins. When speaking of the Authority, Kane is basically the biggest part of it. When Seth didn't draw nearly as well against the top faces as Kane did.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-21-2015, 09:23 PM
WZCW Head of Creative

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I'd be interested in seeing Kane go back to demon Kane and take on Rollins. They've been teasing it for months and I'd like to see it have a pay off. It's a decent win for Rollins against a decent opponent and gives him something worthwhile to do.
Old 07-21-2015, 09:29 PM
Beep Bop Boop
ROH Pure Champion

Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...Thriller Ant is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Then wouldn't the logic be "if fans can expect the outcome that the face will win why would they bother showing up?" Kane was the muscle behind the Authority. He was the primary pillar supporting Seth Rollins. When speaking of the Authority, Kane is basically the biggest part of it. When Seth didn't draw nearly as well against the top faces as Kane did.
If I'm going to a house show, I want to see my favorite wrestlers have a good match and/or win. With Kane, the first isn't happening but the second definitely is. The only time Kane has really looked like a threat as a member of The Authority was when he injured Daniel Bryan... an hour or so after Bryan announced he was taking time off for an injury that had nothing to do with Kane.
Old 07-21-2015, 09:34 PM
RIP Cooper's Title Reign
WWE Diva's Champion

World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...World Champion Dynamite is getting some looks on Smackdown...

If you can't make Seth/Brock entertaining then it's damn sure not gonna happen for Seth/Kane.

Make America Healthy Again! - King Mussel

Credit to Dave
sendpm.gif
Old 07-21-2015, 09:40 PM
Reaper of Miracles

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thriller Ant View Post
If I'm going to a house show, I want to see my favorite wrestlers have a good match and/or win. With Kane, the first isn't happening but the second definitely is. The only time Kane has really looked like a threat as a member of The Authority was when he injured Daniel Bryan... an hour or so after Bryan announced he was taking time off for an injury that had nothing to do with Kane.
That logic does not speak for every fan, as Kane still drew sizable numbers that weren't that far off the baseline for the cities he made appearances in with other opponents that weren't top faces. And looking at current story line and the way Rollins is booked as champion on the main shows, it would make sense that his right hand man Kane be a bigger draw for house shows. If WWE had put any other full time worker other than Kane in his position then the Authority angle would not have worked. Looking at the numbers they were justified giving Kane the exposure that he has gotten this past year.

So as the Authority story line progresses again I ask you why Seth Rollins vs Kane down the line would not work? As clearly your generalization of "no one wants to see Kane any more" is false.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-21-2015, 09:41 PM

Crocker sold out

Ugh is this guy really saying Kane is a bigger draw than Daniel Bryan and the former shield members? God.... I think I can now conclude that you are a troll.. no longer going to reply to ANY of your posts and I mean it this time.
Old 07-21-2015, 09:42 PM
Reaper of Miracles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamidey View Post
If you can't make Seth/Brock entertaining then it's damn sure not gonna happen for Seth/Kane.
How so? Brock's current booking limits him. Kane's does not.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-21-2015, 09:43 PM
Reaper of Miracles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
Ugh is this guy really saying Kane is a bigger draw than Daniel Bryan and the former shield members? God.... I think I can now conclude that you are a troll.. no longer going to reply to ANY of your posts and I mean it this time.
Yes, because I actually have facts to back it up with. And you'll reply. You always reply.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-21-2015, 09:47 PM

Crocker sold out

Bernkastel you have successfully trolled me for a long time.. just wanna tell you that you are a VERY good troll. You made me wanna punch you in the face and strangle you. Keep it up bro, you have massive potential

Last edited by Crocker : 07-21-2015 at 09:50 PM.