WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-20-2015, 02:43 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...

Machine Gun with his fashion Accessory Tama Tonga in a Tag team match against Shinsuke Nakamura and YOSHI HASHI
Originally Posted by Me To Mr Wrestling 3:I have called you the Last Great Journeyman Champion. Would you consider that a fair assessment, since it puts you in with the Likes of Brody, Race, Rhodes, Nature Boy and Thesz.
I would but on a very different level. While I spent years traveling the world as both the AWA and NWA World champion I never had the chance to draw the numbers that these guys did. Would I have been able to draw in the 60's and 70's? Maybe now in my 2008 shape and wrestling style but remember those guys worked 380 shots a year.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:46 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...

So Machine Gun Vs Nakamura from this brief exchange is looking like a potentially good match.
Originally Posted by Me To Mr Wrestling 3:I have called you the Last Great Journeyman Champion. Would you consider that a fair assessment, since it puts you in with the Likes of Brody, Race, Rhodes, Nature Boy and Thesz.
I would but on a very different level. While I spent years traveling the world as both the AWA and NWA World champion I never had the chance to draw the numbers that these guys did. Would I have been able to draw in the 60's and 70's? Maybe now in my 2008 shape and wrestling style but remember those guys worked 380 shots a year.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:49 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Kawaii Tama Tonga is Kawaii
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:50 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

that shoulder/neck breaker looked nasty
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:52 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

I want to see more Machine Gun/Nakamura as a match, and since this is the G1 we will get that match since they are both in Block B
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:53 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Gun Stun and Boma-Ye avoidance lessons aplenty this match
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:54 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

The distance that Tama Tonga gets on his corner splashes is impressive
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 02:55 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Nakamura with the pin on Tama Tonga
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 03:02 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Ryusuke Taguchi and KOJIMAAA!!!!! and Michael Elgin Vs. Tomohiro Ishii, Okada and Gedo
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 03:03 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

hey look there is Jay white a kiwi. There is a reason I use Okada's theme as my ringtone, it is just awesome
sendpm.gif