WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-20-2015, 07:58 PM

Crocker sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best_Sports_Entertainer View Post
Why would Undertaker return if his condition is that bad?
Vince panics with the low ratings
Old 07-21-2015, 10:29 AM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Million Dollar Champion

nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Or its because this is it & he wants to give all he can for his last run. The health of his knees and back should not be a shock to anyone, considering his age and time spent wrestling, because that is what happens with time. He looks better than he has in a while though & it has to do with him training more than just a handful of times before his default WM appearance. Im sure he wanted to go out with a bang just as much as Vince wants a ratings spike.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-22-2015, 01:52 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best_Sports_Entertainer View Post
Why would Undertaker return if his condition is that bad?
Because he was asked to. He was asked to because a crippled Undertaker still draws more money than 98% of the guys on that roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
sendpm.gif
Old 07-22-2015, 02:23 AM

Crocker sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Nick Dudley View Post
Because he was asked to. He was asked to because a crippled Undertaker still draws more money than 98% of the guys on that roster.
Whos fault is that? Maybe if the creative team took more risks and gave more rubs to guys like Ambrose, Cesaro, Rusev, Owens, etc, then they would create more new main eventers.. this is not the case though.. due to the creative team's incompetene, they only made 3 new stars in the PG era; Dainel Bryan, CM Punk, and Seth Rollins. One is injured, one quit, and one is taking a backseat to the part timers
Old 07-22-2015, 08:15 AM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Million Dollar Champion

nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...

They have tons of stars, but none that have really been tested on this big of a level. Great in the ring and so forth does not mean they are at the level of Undertaker, Rock, etc. Stars? Yeah. Top tier talent? Time will tell.

Vince & HHH are letting more of their new crop handle a lot of tv time & certain people will start pulling away from the pack soon enough. Besides, there are only a few 'top' spots so to speak & rushing a dozen decent guys in the main event wont draw as well as having a few truly solid talents does. Until then, there is sure no denying that Taker can still draw even at this stage in the game.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-22-2015, 08:38 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Fist of all, no way it is going to be a triple threat. Taker wants revange, not the title. If his health is bad, he wouldn't have come back. There is no way WWE is throwing away the big one-on-one rematch from WM 30.

If it's a triple threat, then Taker shouldn't have come back at all. Also, Taker vs Lesnar has already been announced. Rollins doesn't fit in there. I take this with a grain of salt. Not happening.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-22-2015, 08:41 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Nick Dudley View Post
Yeah but that crippled Undertaker wouldn't come back to be inserted in a triple threat match and challenge for a title he hasn't challenged for in 5 years.. He doesn't care about the belt. He wants Lesnar period. Right now, Lesnar wants Taker too, so what do they gain from the triple threat? Nothing.

Taker vs Lesnar is the big money match here. Not Rollins vs Lesnar vs Taker.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-22-2015, 11:34 AM

Crocker sold out

I thought he wanted to avenge Kane though? I mean both lesnar and rollins played a part in injuring Kane. Rollins stepped on his ankle and treated him like dirt
Old 07-22-2015, 10:48 PM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
Whos fault is that? Maybe if the creative team took more risks and gave more rubs to guys like Ambrose, Cesaro, Rusev, Owens, etc, then they would create more new main eventers.. this is not the case though.. due to the creative team's incompetene, they only made 3 new stars in the PG era; Dainel Bryan, CM Punk, and Seth Rollins. One is injured, one quit, and one is taking a backseat to the part timers
I didn't say the young guys were 100% to blame. Guys like Ambrose and Owens could be fantastic if they were allowed to develop themselves a bit (Rusev and Cesaro aren't going anywhere in the long run). At the same time, part time guys draw, regardless of who is at fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
Mayor Bloomberg intelligent Jew for not have the yokozuna size drink.the people need to drink the healthy or become king kong bundy class
sendpm.gif