WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-20-2015, 12:08 AM

Crocker sold out
Default New insider from WWE leaks major news regarding SummerSlam main event

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWE/comment...regarding_the/

Lets see if this guy is right..

Quote:
According to my sources backstage in the WWE, the main event of SummerSlam is expected to be Seth Rollins vs Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker. Officials are worried about Undertaker's health, as his knees and back are "going through hell", according to doctors, which is why they decided for a triple threat match. Furthermore, the match ended in a no contest because Vince McMahon felt it was best to preserve Brock Lesnar's credibility.

The current plan is for Rollins to retain the title at SummerSlam against Lesnar and Undertaker. Officials, especially Vince, are extremely worried about the star power of the full-time roster, so Rollins going over Undertaker and Lesnar is meant to solidify him as a cornerstone of the company.

As of this writing, Rollins is scheduled to begin his feud with Triple H after SummerSlam
Old 07-20-2015, 12:15 AM

Crocker sold out

I'd take this with a grain of salt. Just like the last user : https://www.reddit.com/r/WWE/comment...regarding_the/

They both recently joined and have very little posts
Old 07-20-2015, 03:32 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

MAJOR SPOILER: Latest Regarding Huge Summerslam Tag Match and World Title Match (self.WWE)
submitted an hour ago by TheWrestlingFan123
According to my sources it will be Sting,Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper. There is also talk of making it a 6 man tag with Ambrose on Team Reigns and a new Wyatt family member onnTeam Wyatt. As I reported two days ago current plans call for Sting vs. Wyatt at Mania.
As for the world title match. As of now there is talk of having Triple H vs. Seth Rollins. However, there is talk of making Brock vs. Undertaker a triple threat and feature Seth with the world title on the line.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 03:32 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

(**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**)Here is the latest regarding The Undertaker (self.WWE)
submitted 1 day ago * by TheWrestlingFan123
Here is the latest regarding The Undertaker. He is expected to return at Battleground and new details I have found out is The Deadman will be turning heel and beginning a feud with Brock costing him the title and the match. The two will then clash at SummerSlam with Brock more than likely going over again to so that way The Taker rub is fresh again for whoever is the first man to beat Brock clean since Extreme Rules 2013.
As of this writing The Undertaker is currently is scheduled to lock horns with John Cena at WrestleMania 32 in a Career vs. Career match and Brock Lesnar is scheduled to face Roman Reigns again. Sting is scheduled to team with Roman Reigns to face Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper at SummerSlam and Wyatt 1-on-1 at WrestleMania 32. There is also talk of having Sting face Seth Rollins at Summerslam for the world title. But there is also talk of having Triple H face Rollins at Summerslam which will more than likely be the case.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 03:33 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

What I noticed is the new insider your talking about it basically copying TheWrestlingFan123 who has been spot on thus far
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 04:49 PM

Stan Hansen is looking to come up from OCW...Stan Hansen is looking to come up from OCW...

I would rather see the triple threat option of Rollins vs Brock vs Taker with Rollins going over. Rollins should keep the title until Wrestlemania 32 and be kept as a top heel until then. This would be a good time to do a Rollins vs Reigns or Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose and have one of the two take down heel Rollins. You would have a good time for a double turn if they wanted to change up Rollins and one of the other two.

Taker did not look like a man that could take a 1 on 1 match with Lesnar last night. Watching him get up from one knee was difficult. Adding in Rollins would allow him to take a lot of the punishment from Lesnar and allow for Lesnar to not have to take the pin.

Do we expect Lesnar to completely forget about Rollins and the title because Taker showed and put a few moves on him? I wouldn't be shocked if WWE plays it that way but I don't think that's the right way to go.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 04:52 PM

Crocker sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Rollins View Post
What I noticed is the new insider your talking about it basically copying TheWrestlingFan123 who has been spot on thus far
No actually MrGambino123 posted about the triple threat yesterday, while wrestlingfan123 posted it today.. so its the other way around. on top of that he copied falconarrow's news about the undertaker
Old 07-20-2015, 05:17 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Who gives a shit who leaked the rumour?
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 06:10 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
No actually MrGambino123 posted about the triple threat yesterday, while wrestlingfan123 posted it today.. so its the other way around. on top of that he copied falconarrow's news about the undertaker
Not really he went in further detail than Falconarrow and had more news than them as well which leads me to believe he didn't copy. They may not of copied but I doubt he did either.
WORLD TAG TEAM- CODE 5 (5000, BRIQ ROMINE)
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
sendpm.gif
Old 07-20-2015, 07:57 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Why would Undertaker return if his condition is that bad?
sendpm.gif