WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 07-17-2015, 12:35 PM
SSJPhenom's Avatar
SSJPhenom SSJPhenom is offline
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Age: 29
Posts: 1,750
SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom
Default

Edit: I made a mistake on Vegito's power level. It should read...

Vegito: 15,000,000
-(Super Saiyan): 750,000,000
-(Super Saiyan 2): 1,500,000,000

For those that believe he wasn't a SSJ2 then...

Vegito: 30,000,000
-(Super Saiyan): 1,500,000,000

For those that believe he was so powerful that he could've beaten Buu in his base form then...

Vegito: 1,500,000,000
-(Super Saiyan): 750,000,000,000
__________________
Credit: Theo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.

Last edited by SSJPhenom : 07-17-2015 at 12:40 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-17-2015, 02:21 PM
Waverider's Avatar
Waverider Waverider is offline
Supreme Dude
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 4
Waverider is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

IMHO Vagito. But to me the argument is mute due to the fact that people tend to make the comparisons from different canons. Not to add to the argument, bu it Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy it was mentioned that Vegito could be stronger than a Super Seyan 4.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-17-2015, 10:58 PM
HBKistheHOF HBKistheHOF is offline
Registered User
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 831
HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Does the Farmer's power level of 5 include the gun he's holding? If so, then I'd say it's accurate but otherwise I think that'd be a little generous for an obese farmer, especially if a talking turtle is only at 0.0001.

Also shouldn't Full Power Goku in the Vegeta/Saiyan Saga have a power level of over 8,000 because that's the original line, "It's Over 8,000!?!"? (Although that may be different in the manga, I'm not sure.)

& finally I think Super Saiyan 2 Gohan in the Cell Games would be at 300,000,000 & Ultimate or Mystic Gohan in the Buu Saga would have an even higher power level than listed as well, more like 800,000,000 - 1,000,000,000.

Otherwise great thread! Will the OP or anyone else be posting a thread about Dragonball Super & their thoughts on the first 2 episodes so far? I'm curious what others think about it. Also I'd be curious to see what others think the powers levels of the Super Saiyan God form, Beerus, Whis, Golden Frieza & the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan forms are respectively.

Last edited by HBKistheHOF : 07-17-2015 at 11:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-17-2015, 11:34 PM
HBKistheHOF HBKistheHOF is offline
Registered User
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 831
HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...HBKistheHOF worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Default

Well as for your theory...
Quote:
My theory is that Vegito is the fusion in which Vegeta is the dominant personality and Gogeta is the other way around.
I've always thought the same exact thing & thought that was very much implied in the anime.

As for who's more powerful in terms of actual power levels, I'd say they're dead even because they're the same two people fused either way you put it. The earrings may be a superior way of fusing but I don't see how that makes one of the base forms stronger than the other. & If we are just talking about straight up Vegito vs. Gogeta & just throw all the power levels & canon out the door, then I'd say Gogeta would win simply because that's the more Goku heavy fusion & not only is Goku ultimately stronger but he is the protagonist & always comes back somehow to save the day with a spirit bomb (a tactic Vegito presumably wouldn't be able to do nearly as well as Gogeta since he is less Goku influenced).

But then again, I also like Gogeta a lot better. The fusion vest/sash combo is one of my favorite designs in the history of Dragon Ball & it always bugged me that they made a big deal about the earrings fusion lasting forever but then Goku & Vegeta separated a couple of episodes later while we we're stuck with Kibito Kai as a lasting impression of it's fusion. At least the 30 min. time limit rule for the fusion dance kind of made some sense & serviced the story at times.

P.S. - Also on a completely goofy & nostalgic side not, the fusion dance brings up instant childhood memories for me. My cousin & I used to practice the fusion dance while watching DBZ. Screaming "FEWWWWW-SHHIIINNNN-HHAAAAA", doing the silly side-step move with the arms, yelling at each other for the other ones power level not being perfectly in sync with our own & being convinced that was the only reason we weren't fusing together. Those were the days!

Last edited by HBKistheHOF : 07-17-2015 at 11:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-18-2015, 07:58 AM
Барбоса's Avatar
Барбоса Барбоса is offline
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Norn Iron
Posts: 855
Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default

I don't get how anyone can say Gogeta was more Goku-dominant than Vegito as all the arguments are ambiguous.

Sure, Vegeta can be the arrogant time-waster, toying with his opponent, which is seen in Vegito but he is also a completely ruthless killer, something that Gogeta definitely embraces in his defeat of Janemba.

As for Goku, while he is frequently the ultimate victor, he is also a complete clown and at times has strange ideas on strategy - not fighting Pre-Perfect Cell, not giving his all against Majin Buu - and can be unwilling to kill - Vegeta, Ginyu Force, Frieza.

And again, you have to take into account the circumstances of the fights Gogeta and Vegito had. Gogeta was just out to destroy Janemba and undo all of the damage his creation had wrought.

Vegito was not trying to destroy Buu. He was looking for a way to save his sons and friends, meaning he was holding back and the seeming Vegeta-led arrogant toying (which could easily be Goku's clowning) was a joint decision.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-18-2015, 10:13 AM
SSJPhenom's Avatar
SSJPhenom SSJPhenom is offline
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Age: 29
Posts: 1,750
SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Барбоса View Post
I don't get how anyone can say Gogeta was more Goku-dominant than Vegito as all the arguments are ambiguous.

Sure, Vegeta can be the arrogant time-waster, toying with his opponent, which is seen in Vegito but he is also a completely ruthless killer, something that Gogeta definitely embraces in his defeat of Janemba.

As for Goku, while he is frequently the ultimate victor, he is also a complete clown and at times has strange ideas on strategy - not fighting Pre-Perfect Cell, not giving his all against Majin Buu - and can be unwilling to kill - Vegeta, Ginyu Force, Frieza.

And again, you have to take into account the circumstances of the fights Gogeta and Vegito had. Gogeta was just out to destroy Janemba and undo all of the damage his creation had wrought.

Vegito was not trying to destroy Buu. He was looking for a way to save his sons and friends, meaning he was holding back and the seeming Vegeta-led arrogant toying (which could easily be Goku's clowning) was a joint decision.
I get your point and I somewhat agree with you, however, there's more evidence to consider in this argument.

While Vegito was ultimately toying with Buuhan to save his sons and Piccolo, its the way he toyed with Buuhan that leads me to believe he's a Vegeta dominant personality. The first thing Vegito said after fusing was, " Alright". Then while SHOWING OFF HIS MOVES, something Goku doesn't do, he said, "Would you look at me. I'm breaking records". How often does Goku brag about his strength? Vegito also said, "I was a little worried about the 2 of us sharing a body but it looks like everything turned out ok". As I recall, Goku wanted to fuse and Vegeta didn't. Also, when Buuhan used a smoke screen to hide from Vegito and told him he couldn't hit what he couldn't see; Vegito said, "You villains never really take true pride in your fighting skills". How often does Goku go on about pride? There are several more examples like these that show a more Vegeta based personality.

As for Gogeta, after fusing correctly he says, "I'm neither Goku nor Vegeta. I'm Gogeta! Its over Janemba". Doesn't that sound like a Goku line? Gogeta didn't brag about his strength or skills. He just got the job done. Plus, when he was Fat Gogeta, he acted so much like Goku that it was ridiculous.

I still think Vegito is Vegeta dominant and Gogeta is Goku dominant.
__________________
Credit: Theo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.

Last edited by SSJPhenom : 07-18-2015 at 10:16 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-20-2015, 07:32 PM
SSJPhenom's Avatar
SSJPhenom SSJPhenom is offline
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Age: 29
Posts: 1,750
SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom
Default DBZ Topic #4: Cell A Super Saiyan?

DBZ Topic #4: Cell A Super Saiyan?

Hey DBZ fans. Yet again I return to you with another DBZ topic for us to discuss. This particular topic is about a theory of mine that I've had for a long time. I've been debating this topic with different DBZ fans for years and I'd like to see what you guys think. Its simple; was Cell a Super Saiyan?

We all know that Cell is a being created from the cells of the greatest fighters on Earth. He has cells from humans Krillin and Tien, cells from namekian Piccolo, cells from Frieza and King Cold, and, most notably, cells from saiyans Nappa, Gohan, Vegeta, and Goku. Cell shows traits from all of his donors, but, IMO, he shows more traits from the saiyans then any other donor species.

There are several things that leads me to believe that Cell was a SSJ. The most important of those, however, is the fact that Cell continuously had the trademark SSJ golden aura around him. Even when he wasn't powering up or using much energy he had that aura. Another reason I believe cell was a SSJ is that when he was explaining the weakness of USSJ to Trunks, he demonstrated that he could also use the same transformation. Also, when Cell came back as Super Perfect Cell, he had the golden aura and the bolts of electric energy bouncing off of him as well. Which leads me to believe that he could've very well been a SSJ2.

It can't be said that Cell didn't have enough Saiyan DNA. He had more Saiyan cells than any other race/species. Also, as I said before, he exhibited more Saiyan traits than anything else. For example: He loved to test his strength, he loved a good battle, he needed to become stronger, and he got stronger after recovering from near death. So, IMO, it should be easy to call Cell a Super Saiyan.

What do you guys think? Was Cell a SSJ or am I crazy? If he wasn't a SSJ then how did he exhibit so many SSJ like traits? Let me know your opinions.
__________________
Credit: Theo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-21-2015, 09:36 AM
Барбоса's Avatar
Барбоса Барбоса is offline
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Norn Iron
Posts: 855
Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default

To me, all of that evidence continues to be ambiguous, applicable to both Vegeta and Goku. Getting intentionally absorbed by Buu definitely sounds like a hair-brained scheme Goku would have come up with too.

On top of that, Gogeta is not around anywhere near enough to say what kind of personality he had. All he shows is a ruthlessness that would seem to be more Vegeta than Goku.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-21-2015, 01:27 PM
SSJPhenom's Avatar
SSJPhenom SSJPhenom is offline
The Phenom of WZ
WCW TV Champion
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Age: 29
Posts: 1,750
SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Барбоса View Post
To me, all of that evidence continues to be ambiguous, applicable to both Vegeta and Goku. Getting intentionally absorbed by Buu definitely sounds like a hair-brained scheme Goku would have come up with too.

On top of that, Gogeta is not around anywhere near enough to say what kind of personality he had. All he shows is a ruthlessness that would seem to be more Vegeta than Goku.
Did Gogeta show a ruthlessness or was it simply urgency because of the time limit of the fusion dance? Also, how can all that evidence continue to be ambiguous to you? The way Vegito toyed with Buuhan was reminiscent of how Vegeta toyed with Cell after Vegeta came out of the time chamber. Not only did he completely humiliate Buuhan, he belittled Buuhan with trash talk as well. That's just not Goku.
__________________
Credit: Theo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.

Last edited by SSJPhenom : 07-21-2015 at 01:30 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-21-2015, 03:16 PM
Барбоса's Avatar
Барбоса Барбоса is offline
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Norn Iron
Posts: 855
Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Phenom View Post
Did Gogeta show a ruthlessness or was it simply urgency because of the time limit of the fusion dance? Also, how can all that evidence continue to be ambiguous to you? The way Vegito toyed with Buuhan was reminiscent of how Vegeta toyed with Cell after Vegeta came out of the time chamber. Not only did he completely humiliate Buuhan, he belittled Buuhan with trash talk as well. That's just not Goku.
Belittling Buu might be very Vegeta-like (or merely Saiyan) but that one trait does not make him Vegeta-dominant. Vegito could also be said to do his fair bit of clowning around and silly strategising, which is much more like Goku.

Essentially, I am saying that there is not enough clear evidence that either Vegito or Gogeta had a dominant personality.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices