WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-14-2015, 07:18 PM
WZCW's James Howard
WWE Diva's Champion

Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...Shotaro scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Shotaro Send a message via Skype™ to Shotaro
Default WWE Money In the Bank 2015 LD

Here's the card guys.

sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2015, 07:26 PM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via ICQ to shafe_41

Say what you want... I've enjoyed this 6 week stretch with three "special events." Other than the IC Title match at Chamber, everything has been solid. Gives me things to watch at night.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2015, 07:31 PM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...

Is Ambrose still penetrating Renee Young? I would love to shake his hand.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2015, 07:31 PM

jholcomb22 is looking to come up from OCW...jholcomb22 is looking to come up from OCW...jholcomb22 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think it could be a very interesting dynamic to have best friends be the WWE Champion and the MITB holder
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2015, 07:35 PM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

Remember when R-Truth got a title match at Capitol Punishment? I wish I didn't either.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2015, 07:37 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Who let the Monty Python skit loose in the ring?
Old 06-14-2015, 07:39 PM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

Really? Tough Enough commercial during the pre-show match? It's an R-Truth match so he should be used to it by now.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2015, 07:40 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Games of the Thrones. Truth can make me giggle.
Old 06-14-2015, 07:41 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

That electronic ring skirt gets on my nerves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 06-14-2015, 07:42 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
That electronic ring skirt gets on my nerves.
I want someone to break it. Since they debuted it, I've been waiting for someone to throw their opponent into it and short it out.