WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...
Default The Technology Troubleshooting Thread

Having trouble with a bit of technology? Can't figure out why your computer is acting weird? Your cell phone not making calls? Your GPS receiver not displaying your location?

Come here. Post your problems, and have your fellow WZ members attempt to help you solve your problem.

On a side note, length of post will not qualify as spam. However, the more information you put, the better someone can help you. Putting "My computer won't turn on", wouldn't be spam, but it's not very helpful either. Do your best to help us help you. Off-topic posts will still count as spam.

*Please note...this is not a video game "Walkthrough" thread. Go somewhere else if you are stuck on a certain level of Mario Brothers.*
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:01 AM
Lovable degenerate.
WWF Hardcore Champion

Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm having a problem with my GameCube, It will play games, But sometime's a couple of noises will come from the Cube, And then Will come up with a message saying, "game disc unreadable" even though, If I leave it for a while(turn off the console), The game will carry on perfect, from the place it crashed, I've just had all of my games resurfaced, But surely that wouldnt do it.

When I say it makes noises, It sound's like something is moving inside of the console.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:22 AM
WWE European Champion

Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...Tim scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm having a problem with my iPod nano. I got it about two years ago, and it has always connected to the computer fine, and I could put songs on it, and whatever else I wanted. But now when I connect it, it will start charging, but a little box will come up that says "The USB device could not be recognised." Does anybody know what's wrong, and how I could get it to connect to my computer properly again?

Please Drive Me Home One Last Time
Old 12-14-2008, 09:20 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunky-McSpunklemyer View Post
I'm having a problem with my GameCube, It will play games, But sometime's a couple of noises will come from the Cube, And then Will come up with a message saying, "game disc unreadable" even though, If I leave it for a while(turn off the console), The game will carry on perfect, from the place it crashed, I've just had all of my games resurfaced, But surely that wouldnt do it.

When I say it makes noises, It sound's like something is moving inside of the console.
Most likely, it's a case of age/over use. It could also be a problem with the laser lens that reads the information from the game disc. I'm not sure how big GameCube discs are, but is there a way you could use like a CD/DVD cleaner disk? Where there are little brushes that very gently clean the lens?

If so, you might try that. Many times that noise you hear is the console trying to read game data, but being unable to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
I'm having a problem with my iPod nano. I got it about two years ago, and it has always connected to the computer fine, and I could put songs on it, and whatever else I wanted. But now when I connect it, it will start charging, but a little box will come up that says "The USB device could not be recognised." Does anybody know what's wrong, and how I could get it to connect to my computer properly again?
Try a different computer, and see if the problem is with your Nano, or the computer.

Then get back to me.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:34 PM
Hodor!
Knockout Champion

Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...
Send a message via AIM to Milkyway! Send a message via MSN to Milkyway! Send a message via Yahoo to Milkyway! Send a message via Skype™ to Milkyway!
Default Sly!! COME QUICK i've got a computer problem >.>

So, My computer is like HUGELY magnified, I have no magnifying glass next to my time bar. Its a laptop, so I have no keypad for the plus/minus signs. And my properties are set on normal on text font. And its not just the internet, its aim/yahoo/my icons EVERYTHING. Please help??
Old 01-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Shawn Michaels ♥
Undisputed WWE Champion

HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

My advice was great. "Ask Slyfox".
Old 01-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Future Endeavored
Knockout Champion

OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...OIL scored a win over Santino Marella...

You could try PM'ing him.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

What size resolution is your computer set at?

For Windows XP: Right-click on your desktop, and then select "Properties". Click the "Settings" tab at the top.

For Windows Vista: Right-Click the desktop, and then select "Graphics Properties". Choose the "Display Settings" tab.

If your resolution is on a low setting, try moving it to a higher setting. For example, a low setting would be "640 by 480" and a higher resolution would be "1024 by 768".

See if that fixes your problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonIsLegend View Post
You could try PM'ing him.
It wouldn't have helped, as he was taking a nap.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:42 PM
Hodor!
Knockout Champion

Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...Milkyway! is a Television Champion...
Send a message via AIM to Milkyway! Send a message via MSN to Milkyway! Send a message via Yahoo to Milkyway! Send a message via Skype™ to Milkyway!

There it goes, thank you. Lots.
Old 01-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

No problem.