WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-25-2015, 09:43 PM

ajdb is looking to come up from OCW...ajdb is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Travesty in Japan

I felt this needed to be brought to people's attention. This absolutely disgusting. Yoshiko is the one doing the beating, Act on the receiving end.

http://youtu.be/SA-JuRUf_EM

I'm shocked first of all that blonde thing is only 21, the company champion, and did this.

Unbelievably Act put up an apology on her blog the next day because she felt bad the fans didn't get a match.

Act's injuries include:
Left orbital bone fracture
Possible right orbital bone fracture (they can't check til the swelling goes away)
Possible retinal detachment

Yoshiko has since been stripped of her title and suspended so there's a little justice.

Your thoughts? Any incidents like this that you remember?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:35 PM
Knockout Champion

rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...rbv13 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Damn, this is just brutal. Two questions came to mind. Whats wrong with this bitch? Why was this allowed to go on for as long as it did? The officials clean her up and send her back for more punishment.
Old 02-25-2015, 11:20 PM
I've got more Ho's than Jim Duggan
Million Dollar Champion

Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...Papa Pillman scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbv13 View Post
Why was this allowed to go on for as long as it did? The officials clean her up and send her back for more punishment.
It went on for as long as it did because Act refused to stop the bout. Despite YOSHIKO's twisted and sociopathic shooting, it was the main event and Act was determined to give the fans the show they had payed to see. Every time she attempted to reengage YOSHIKO continued to pull the same stunt. But Act refused to allow the referee or the promoter who was ringside to stop the bout, she was literally screaming for the match to continue, it wasn't until her corner(specifically Kyoko Kimura, who was the first one to get a level head about what was happening) threw in the towel, that they rang the bell and declared YOSHIKO the winner. The ref was clearly confused as to how he should handle it, as was the promoter apparently- which you can't really blame them, no one could have been prepared for how it went down. Essentially they were just trying to yield to Act's insistence to continue performing.

Even as they forcibly took Act to the back for medical attention(and an eventual hospital stay) she still wanted to continue the match and kept yelling "I'm a pro wrestler!"
Old 02-26-2015, 12:06 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

WOW! For a second there I thought I was watching the female version of Bruiser Brody. Only someone that crazy could do something like that. And, Yoshiko is THAT crazy. They should seek KAORU to have a go with Yoshiko. That would be a nice, hardcore, war.

But to strip her of the title? That's a bit much. Even Act wanted to go forward. Probably would have ended up in a stretcher, though. However, it IS Professional wrestling and not fitness models and "Sports Entertainment". Gee, I wonder if Emma came here as Tenille Tayla would she have had a chance against Yoshiko?

UPDATE: I read on a Russian website that Yoshiko broke script. She was supposed to drop the belt to Act on that show and she refused. If this is the reason, Yoshiko should get her ass thrown out of STARDOM permanently. There is no room for unprofessional behavior such as hers.

Last edited by stingray11214 : 02-26-2015 at 12:18 AM.
Old 02-26-2015, 01:24 AM
I am The Last Baron
ECW Champion

Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...Shadowmancer is getting phone calls from TNA...

She is permanently suspended and since she is under contract with Stardom she won't be able to work anywhere else. The three top people in the company also put their own punishment on themselves, its something about 30% of their pay being reduced.
Originally Posted by Me To Mr Wrestling 3:I have called you the Last Great Journeyman Champion. Would you consider that a fair assessment, since it puts you in with the Likes of Brody, Race, Rhodes, Nature Boy and Thesz.
I would but on a very different level. While I spent years traveling the world as both the AWA and NWA World champion I never had the chance to draw the numbers that these guys did. Would I have been able to draw in the 60's and 70's? Maybe now in my 2008 shape and wrestling style but remember those guys worked 380 shots a year.
Old 02-26-2015, 05:03 AM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

That is the most fucked up thing I have EVER seen in the business, that's worse than a New Jack/Mass Transit to me. From the moment their eyes were locking you there was bad karma about the whole situation and she knew what she was going to do.

The smile on the bitch's face afterwards as well means she'll never work again, anywhere as a wrestler... but will probably get an MMA deal off of the publicity.

Why is it worse than Mass Transit? Cos at the end of the day that kid had no business being there, blagged it and got caught out. It was criminal on both sides... This is a pre-meditated (especially as she was supposed to lose) attempt to end a career out of spite. It's like a Roy Keane tackle on Haaland... designed to eliminate from the business.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:00 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbv13 View Post
The officials clean her up and send her back for more punishment.
That's what got to me. Did they send her back in or did she want to go back? She certainly seemed to be trying hard enough to climb into the ring, but isn't that the thing with pro wrestling? It's tough to see whether someone is legitimately hurt or not since they're all acting as if they are.......plus, was Act simply trying to carry on with the show.....or did she really want to get back at Yoshiko?
Old 02-26-2015, 08:34 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
That is the most fucked up thing I have EVER seen in the business, that's worse than a New Jack/Mass Transit to me. From the moment their eyes were locking you there was bad karma about the whole situation and she knew what she was going to do.

The smile on the bitch's face afterwards as well means she'll never work again, anywhere as a wrestler... but will probably get an MMA deal off of the publicity.

Why is it worse than Mass Transit? Cos at the end of the day that kid had no business being there, blagged it and got caught out. It was criminal on both sides... This is a pre-meditated (especially as she was supposed to lose) attempt to end a career out of spite. It's like a Roy Keane tackle on Haaland... designed to eliminate from the business.
Exactly right, it sounds exactly like the Roy Keane tackle in that it was deliberately done to cause as much damage to the other person as possible. Disgusting. I haven't watched the video, and don't want to, but if it's as brutal as everyone is saying, then YOSHIKO shouldn't be allowed to wrestle anywhere again. In a business like wrestling, you are supposed to protect your opponent and to deliberately beat someone to a pulp is vile and I hope no other promoter hires her after this.

There is no place for that sort of thing in wrestling.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 02-26-2015, 09:27 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

That is brutal to watch. Enough respect to act for wanting to continue and give the fans the show they paid for.

At the end of the day what that blonde woman did is premeditated assault and if there is any justice she find herself in prison
Old 03-06-2015, 03:35 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...

Sorry but for the people saying it's OK because it's "pro wrestling" WTF? Maybe you have your MMA and professional wrestling confused as that was an assault. Sure wrestling can be stiff but that was an intent to injure. With all the facial injuries she probably suffered a concussion also.