WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-25-2008, 11:26 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

I've been a fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:28 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

The film is called Chef Sam. So you can only assume that Keanu (great name) will be the chef. What subjects do the simple kids do at college? You guessed it, cooking.

His acting style would be perfect. As it is for most of the films he stars in.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:30 PM
Rear Naked Bloke

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Ed Norton as a chef would be epic.

As for that Alien 3 Wooden Planet idea. They need to make that movie. Though according to Empire the original Alien 3 is fucking hated. They probably think that because of people like me thinking it's fashionable to hate on the worst of a decent trilogy. Jesus Christ was Alien Resurrection the absolute shittest thing I have ever seen though.

Quote:
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-25-2008, 01:33 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

It said that people were concerning themselves with why the planet was wooden. I just don't see it as thing that needs explaining. Wood is self-explanatory.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:38 PM
Rear Naked Bloke

One of the quotes confused me. It was something like "space ships now can be clad with wood." That was meant to make the concept seem silly for some reason.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

They should do Alien 5 on the wooden planet. When they crashed in Alien Resurrection they can just say that Hellboy & Ripley crashed there. It was just a little dusty when they crash landed.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:52 PM
Rear Naked Bloke

I'd love to be a movie producer. I'd just fuck with canon so much with random installments that people would commit mass suicide. Hopefully.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-25-2008, 01:54 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

If I was a producer I'd commision kick ass films like an Alien movie set on a wooden planet.

I'd also make it cheap. I bet Alien vs. Predator cost 3 times what Aliens did. But wood, hardly expensive if it's rotten.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:58 PM
Rear Naked Bloke

And if Sigourney Weaver gets crushed by a heavy wooden beam, well, that's just free publicity.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-25-2008, 02:23 PM
Global Moderator
ECW Champion

jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
Keanu is awesome.
Yeah I don't get the hate the guy receives. He has been in some great, great films.

But he certainly is no Edward Norton.