B - Pretty Good actually 4 26.67%
C - Average 0 0%
D - Your trying but could be better 2 13.33%
F - Terrible worse than WWE 2 13.33%
- I was just coming to post a jackass vote 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2015, 02:09 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suplex City Bitch View Post

WCWF OVER THE LIMIT OFFICIAL PROMO POSTER FEATURING THE UNDERTAKER
Lol I meant OVER THE EDGE
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 08:27 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...BEAT THAT ***** ASS is looking to come up from OCW...
Default MAJOR SPOILERS ON THE ROCK BOTTOM II MAIN EVENTS AND TOP MATCHES!!!!!

Report: WCWF has alot of huge matches planned for Rock Bottom II: The main events as of now will be Cesaro vs. Brock Lesnar for the WCWF title,Bill Goldberg or Roman Reigns vs. John Cena,The Undertaker vs. Sting,Ric Flair,Bray Wyatt is also expected for a huge match and so is Kurt Angle. The headlining match as of now will be CM Punk vs. Stone Cold one or the other will be going heel. It would be Punk if WCWF gives up on making him "the guy."
Old 07-03-2015, 09:25 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

WCWF MONDAY NITE RAMPAGE 5/18/15
WCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION Brock Lesnar comes out to kick off the show. He say's he gave Heyman the night off and tonight he will defend his WCWF WHC. He say's he feels sorry for the sucker that walks down that ramp for the simple fact that of what he has done to everyone the WCWF has put in his face. He say's we haven't seen Ryback,Batista or Bobby Lashley since. Look what happened to CM Punk. Where is he right now? The hospital. What happened to Vader? I put him out for 5 months and I broke his spirit. Nobody in that back is going to take my damn title away from me and if anyone walks down that ramp... I promise you I will fuck you up.

(Kurt Angle's music plays)

Angle get's in Lesnar's face and the crowd chants "this is awesome." Angle tells Lesnar you may have beaten their asses, but you damn sure ain't beaten mine. You think you gon fuck me up, I will like to see you try..because as for your challenge I accept. Lesnar tells him his answer is no. Angle say's just like you, you've always been a little bitch. Lesnar goes to walk away but Angle snatches his shoulder. The two are face to face again and a power outage happens. The arena is pitch black and in red letters on the tron blink warning. a red spotlight and smoke begins blaring in the ring and we see red eyes in jumping from the crowd and stepping in the ring. and they jump Angle and Lesnar. Forest Segal and Prince Vik calls them off. The lights turn back on as the outage stops and they are in a pile of blood laid out and are coughing blood trying to get up. They say you two will face off for the world title at Over The Edge... but tonight you will team up to face the team of Dean Ambrose,Solomon Crowe,Prince Devitt,KENTA, and the WCWF Tag Champs Kevin Steen and Sami Zayn "THE RED EYED WOLVES". Randy Orton sneaks up from behind and hits the RKO on Prince Vik and brawls with Forest Segal to the back and The Red Eyed Wolves are on the chase. By the time they get back their Orton drives off and Forest is laid out.

WCWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP (EXTREME RULES Match) Bray Wyatt vs. Rob Van Dam- This match goes on for 20 minutes. Impromptu match, RVD get's 2 tables mid-match and set them up. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan starts helping Bray, but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLE3qXlCfTw... IT'S THE DUDLEY BOYZ!!!! They double clothesline Rowan on the ramp and then attacks Harper in the ring and 3D him through a table. Wyatt clotheslines both at the same time hits Sister Abragail on RVD for the win and he runs to the ramp as 3D gets up to their feet.

WINNER AND STILL IC CHAMP: BRAY WYATT

The Briscoes comes out to the ring mad as hell about what happened last night and said they want there tag title rematch tonight and if they don't get it then their coming back there and fucking shit up. The Red Eyed Wolves interrupts and Ambrose tells them they will get their rematch at Over The Edge but tonight The Red Eyed Wolves kicks their ass. They begin to march to the ring. They step in the ring and are interrupted by Reigns,Hardy,Benoit,Maverick and The Wolves who enters through the crowd to Reigns music. The R.E.W. stands on the ramp and the WCWF army that just came out begins to run down there when a power outage happens. WHen the lights come back on it's red lightning and smoke all over the arena and their gone.

(WCWF US Championship) Cesaro vs. Neville (c) Cesaro is dominating this starts off as a bit of a brawl. Cesaro hits the neutralizer and goes for the cover but the lights go out and when they come back on Cesaro is layed out in a pile of blood and Neville is at the top rope and hits Neutralizer to retain.

WINNER AND STILL US CHAMP: NEVILLE

Backstage Interview- The Dudleys say they are here for a war and the WCWF obviously needs help and they want to be just the team to help. They are then ambushed by The Ministry who attacks them. The R.E.W. gets in their face and tells them this is our territory don't steal our jobs. The Ministry begins brawling with The R.E.W. The R.E.W. runs away after taking a beating and Ambrose yells we have a match!!!.

Kong is in the ring with the Women's title and is calling a challenge to "defend" "her" title before the real champ Lita comes out mad as hell and attacks her and lays her out using a chairshot and 4 twist of fates.

Chris Jericho vs. Edge-

WINNER BY DQ: JERICHO

Angle tells Lesnar that he hates his stinking guts but tonight we have to work together. Lesnar tells him just stay out of his way and he won't get hurt.

MAIN EVENT TIME: THE RED EYED WOLVES VS. KURT ANGLE AND BROCK LESNAR- This match went on for about 10 minutes before Angle goes to make a final hot tag and Lesnar jumps down and leaves the arena. Prince Vik comes down and say's he almost forgot this match is now No Disqualifications. The R.E.W. destroys Angle and leaves him laying and they run away through the crowd as the roster clears and chases them through the crowd. Meanwhile, Angle is being helped on a stretcher when Lesnar's music hits and he comes down and Suplexes Angle through the stretcher at the ring post, and through a barricade. Lesnar then F'5's him on the floor and sets up for a Kimura.

Officers out of nowhere are seen and heard screaming that's enough until further notice we are shutting you down. We are shutting down the WCWF!!!!
Old 07-04-2015, 12:30 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
WCWF MONDAY NITE RAMPAGE 5/18/15
WCWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION Brock Lesnar comes out to kick off the show. He say's he gave Heyman the night off and tonight he will defend his WCWF WHC. He say's he feels sorry for the sucker that walks down that ramp for the simple fact that of what he has done to everyone the WCWF has put in his face. He say's we haven't seen Ryback,Batista or Bobby Lashley since. Look what happened to CM Punk. Where is he right now? The hospital. What happened to Vader? I put him out for 5 months and I broke his spirit. Nobody in that back is going to take my damn title away from me and if anyone walks down that ramp... I promise you I will fuck you up.

(Kurt Angle's music plays)

Angle get's in Lesnar's face and the crowd chants "this is awesome." Angle tells Lesnar you may have beaten their asses, but you damn sure ain't beaten mine. You think you gon fuck me up, I will like to see you try..because as for your challenge I accept. Lesnar tells him his answer is no. Angle say's just like you, you've always been a little bitch. Lesnar goes to walk away but Angle snatches his shoulder. The two are face to face again and a power outage happens. The arena is pitch black and in red letters on the tron blink warning. a red spotlight and smoke begins blaring in the ring and we see red eyes in jumping from the crowd and stepping in the ring. and they jump Angle and Lesnar. Forest Segal and Prince Vik calls them off. The lights turn back on as the outage stops and they are in a pile of blood laid out and are coughing blood trying to get up. They say you two will face off for the world title at Over The Edge... but tonight you will team up to face the team of Dean Ambrose,Solomon Crowe,Prince Devitt,KENTA, and the WCWF Tag Champs Kevin Steen and Sami Zayn "THE RED EYED WOLVES". Randy Orton sneaks up from behind and hits the RKO on Prince Vik and brawls with Forest Segal to the back and The Red Eyed Wolves are on the chase. By the time they get back their Orton drives off and Forest is laid out.

WCWF INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP (EXTREME RULES Match) Bray Wyatt vs. Rob Van Dam- This match goes on for 20 minutes. Impromptu match, RVD get's 2 tables mid-match and set them up. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan starts helping Bray, but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLE3qXlCfTw... IT'S THE DUDLEY BOYZ!!!! They double clothesline Rowan on the ramp and then attacks Harper in the ring and 3D him through a table. Wyatt clotheslines both at the same time hits Sister Abragail on RVD for the win and he runs to the ramp as 3D gets up to their feet.

WINNER AND STILL IC CHAMP: BRAY WYATT

The Briscoes comes out to the ring mad as hell about what happened last night and said they want there tag title rematch tonight and if they don't get it then their coming back there and fucking shit up. The Red Eyed Wolves interrupts and Ambrose tells them they will get their rematch at Over The Edge but tonight The Red Eyed Wolves kicks their ass. They begin to march to the ring. They step in the ring and are interrupted by Reigns,Hardy,Benoit,Maverick and The Wolves who enters through the crowd to Reigns music. The R.E.W. stands on the ramp and the WCWF army that just came out begins to run down there when a power outage happens. WHen the lights come back on it's red lightning and smoke all over the arena and their gone.

(WCWF US Championship) Cesaro vs. Neville (c) Cesaro is dominating this starts off as a bit of a brawl. Cesaro hits the neutralizer and goes for the cover but the lights go out and when they come back on Cesaro is layed out in a pile of blood and Neville is at the top rope and hits Neutralizer to retain.

WINNER AND STILL US CHAMP: NEVILLE

Backstage Interview- The Dudleys say they are here for a war and the WCWF obviously needs help and they want to be just the team to help. They are then ambushed by The Ministry who attacks them. The R.E.W. gets in their face and tells them this is our territory don't steal our jobs. The Ministry begins brawling with The R.E.W. The R.E.W. runs away after taking a beating and Ambrose yells we have a match!!!.

Kong is in the ring with the Women's title and is calling a challenge to "defend" "her" title before the real champ Lita comes out mad as hell and attacks her and lays her out using a chairshot and 4 twist of fates.

Chris Jericho vs. Edge-

WINNER BY DQ: JERICHO

Angle tells Lesnar that he hates his stinking guts but tonight we have to work together. Lesnar tells him just stay out of his way and he won't get hurt.

MAIN EVENT TIME: THE RED EYED WOLVES VS. KURT ANGLE AND BROCK LESNAR- This match went on for about 10 minutes before Angle goes to make a final hot tag and Lesnar jumps down and leaves the arena. Prince Vik comes down and say's he almost forgot this match is now No Disqualifications. The R.E.W. destroys Angle and leaves him laying and they run away through the crowd as the roster clears and chases them through the crowd. Meanwhile, Angle is being helped on a stretcher when Lesnar's music hits and he comes down and Suplexes Angle through the stretcher, at the ring post, and through a barricade. Lesnar then F'5's him on the floor and sets up for a Kimura.

Officers out of nowhere are seen and heard screaming that's enough until further notice we are shutting you down. We are shutting down the WCWF!!!!
I meant red arrow Lol
Old 07-04-2015, 03:40 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

WCWF KING OF THE RING 2015 7/4/15
Prince Vik kicks off the show and said the show got shutdown last month for being too violent but we are proud to announce tonight on The Fourth of July were back. He say's in 3 weeks it will be Over The Edge where we will see matches such as WCWF US Champion Neville defending vs. Cesaro, Brock Lesnar vs. Kurt Angle for the WCWF World Heavyweight Title,The Briscoes vs. Zayn and Steen for the tag team championships and so much more. He say's but tonight is not an average night in fact tonight all stables and tag teams or banned and this is for singles competitors only. Because tonight is the WCWF King of The Ring Special.

Quote:

ROUND I

Roman Reigns
Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle wins, but Reigns foot was under the rope and Reigns cusses out the ref afterwards.

Randy Orton
Dean Ambrose

Ambrose over Orton

Cesaro
Seth Rollins

Cesaro over Rollins

Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy

Jeff over Matt
Quote:
Round II
Kurt Angle def. Dean Ambrose in the semi-finals
Cesaro def. Jeff Hardy in the semi-finals the two shake hands afterwards.
Prince Vik has Solomone Crowe spin the wheel to determine the stip for the main event. The stip reads No Holds Barred

Quote:
Finals
WCWF KING OF THE RING MATCH (NO HOLDS BARRED)- Cesaro vs. Kurt Angle (This match went on for 25 minutes and was a PPV worthy match and a potential MOTY candidate. Both man took a fall through the announce table after Angle hit Cesaro with a Angle slam through the table, this was after Cesaro used the military gutwrench to throw Angle over the table and they began fighting on it. US Champ Neville then came down and beat Cesaro with a chair threw him in the ring and hit red arrow. Lesnar's music hits and he F-5's Neville and then Cesaro before last F-5ing Angle through the second announce table and throwing him in the ring. Cesaro pins Angle for the win before getting in Lesnar's face and having an intense staredown with him before Lesnar walks away. Angle get's up and shakes Cesaro's hand claiming to not be mad at him and then raising his hand and putting the crown on him to end the show
WINNER AND FIRST EVER WCWF KING OF THE RING: CESARO!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by BEAT THAT ***** ASS : 07-04-2015 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-04-2015, 10:42 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Speaking of fixing mistakes

Quote:
WCWF ER RESULTS 5/17/15

Prince Vik is in the back telling a frustrated 5000 to relax and get ready for his match tonight, because he has a plan. 5000 walks away and Vik is still whispering he has a plan.

WCWF INTRO/PYRO+ER video package

(4-way Ladder match Tag Title Match)The Wolves,Steen and Zayn,and Maverick and RVD- Mid-Match- Ambrose,Devitt,Crowe,Neville,KENTA starting attacking everyone who wasn't Zayn and Steen. They let Zayn and Steen climb the ladder to capture the tag titles and raised his hand up. Wrestlers started running down from the back then the lights want off after some sort of power outage. When they came back on the unnamed stable was gone.

WINNER AND NEW CHAMPS ZAYN AND STEEN

(WCWF US TITLE) (IRON MAN MATCH) Cesaro vs. Chris Benoit- MOTN by far. Cesaro wins here with 5 falls to 4 falls from Benoit.

WINNER AND STILL US CHAMP:CESARO

Post-Match Ambrose,Devitt,Crowe,Neville,KENTA,Zayn and Steen beat down both man and Neville said he want his US title match right now. The ref ask Cesaro he wants to defend his title. He say's "I will." After,KENTA hits GTS,Steen hits packaged piledriver,Ambrose hits dirty deeds and ...

(WCWF US Title)Neville vs. Cesaro-Neville hits Red Arrow and Cesaro initially kicked out, but the second one finished him off.

WINNER AND NEW US CHAMP: NEVILLE

Edge vs Christian (chairs match)- Edge over, following the spear. Edge is celebrating as Christian begins to get up Edge spears him again and grabs a chair. before Jericho's music cut him off. Jericho ran down and begin to brawl with Edge and hits the codebreaker. The lights go off and when they come back on the arena is pitch black with the word warning blinking on the tron in red letters.

(WCWF Women's title) Lita vs Awesome Kong- Kong wins by stoppage, however Lita retains because the only way to win was by pinfall or submission. Kong takes the belt anyways as Lita is being taken out on a stretcher Note:Throughout the match there was "hacks" happening.

Randy Orton vs Vader (Parking lot brawl)- Randy Orton RKO' Vader though through concrete for the win. He then punts him in the skull before driving away in a car.

Seth Rollins vs Jeff Hardy (Falls count anywhere)- Seth Rollins wins the match after he runs into some secret dark room and Hardy follows. As soon as Hardy runs in there the door shuts behind him and red smoke start blaring in the room as a red light turns on and he is being jumped by that stable again. And helping them in the assault MATT HARDY!!!! Rollins curbstomps him for the win. Ambrose tells them were just getting started boys the night is not over yet.

WINNER OF THIS MATCH: *SETH ROLLINS (CORRECTION)

5000 vs John Cena (Loser leaves The Federation)- Mid-Match, Prince Vik walks to the ring with Forest Segal. 5000 looks on wondering what is going on and as that happens the lights go off and when they come back on 5000 is laid out in a pile of blood. Cena scores the 1-2-3 for the win.

WINNER:JOHN CENA

Post-Match: Segal and Vik get's in the ring and raises Cena's hand. Forest decks Cena with a punch. Cena goes to swing back but the lights go off and when they come back on Crowe,Matt Hardy,Ambrose,Devitt,Neville,Rollins,KENTA,Zayn and Steen *ATTACKS CENA AND LAYS HIM OUT WITH FINISHERS and celebrates and Vik and Segal tells the guys beers on us. Mission successful

Reigns vs Taker (casket match)- Undertaker puts Reigns in casket and lights goes out when they come back Undertaker is in a casket and Reigns is hanging on a cross of The Undertakers streak logo that is on fire. Kane closes the casket on Taker and lights it on fire. The Ministry comes on the ramp while the druids sing that creepy song. Paul Bearer and Bray Wyatt are laughing.

(WCWF WHC) (AMBULANCE MATCH) Brock Lesnar vs. CM Punk- Brock Lesnar destroys Punk from the first bell. Punk got in some offense by hitting two GTS,an F-5 and a shining wizard. Lesnar hit 18 suplexes on Punk,5 F-5's and finished Punk off by F-5ing him through the roof of the ambulance.

WINNER AND STILL WCWF CHAMPION:BROCK LESNAR
Lesnar then drives the Ambulance in through the titantron and through a wall.
Old 07-04-2015, 11:58 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Report: WCWF has alot of huge matches planned for Rock Bottom II: The main events as of now will be Cesaro vs. Brock Lesnar for the WCWF title,Bill Goldberg or Roman Reigns vs. John Cena,The Undertaker vs. Sting,Ric Flair,Bray Wyatt is also expected for a huge match and so is Kurt Angle. The headlining match as of now will be CM Punk vs. Stone Cold one or the other will be going heel. It would be Punk if WCWF gives up on making him "the guy."
Old 07-05-2015, 03:05 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

WCWF MONDAY NIGHT RAMPAGE 7/6/15
The Ministry (Harper,Rowan,Bradshaw,Farooq,Gangrel,Mideon,Visce ra,Kane minus Wyatt) led by Kane and Bearer comes down to the ring to kick off the show. We hear "You sold out!" chants. Kane say's he didn't want to do what he did to his brother but it was the only way to get him to wake up. Since he came to the WCWF he hasn't been the same Phenom we have known over the past 3 decades. He say's he did this for one reason and one reason alone to bring back the deadman to destroy or be destroyed. He challenges Taker for a match TONIGHT!!!! (Taker music plays twice but no Taker.) The lights goes out and Taker appears in the ring and beats the hell out of Kane and every Ministry member who tries to get involved. Bearer hits Taker in the back with the urn but Taker no sells it and Bearer begs him not to hit him. Taker chokeslams Bearer and tells Kane he accepts and said on one condition Hell In A Cell.

(Tables Match) Luke Harper and Erick Rowan vs. The Dudley Boys- This match went on for a good 20 minutes. Rowan and Harper picking up the win with The Way for the win. Both teams shake hands after the clash. The Dudleys go to walk away and gets attacked from behind by the team. Harper and Rowan hits The Way on Bully before D-Von clotheslines both and sets up a spinebuster on Rowan and gets a superkick from Harper and then getting The Way.

WINNERS: THE MINISTRY OF DARKNESS

The American Wolves vs. WCWF Tag Champs El Steenerico (their using this name again officially) (If The A.W. lost they would lose rights to The Wolves name)- Great clash here in The Wolves first normal tag team match. The Wolves fought a good game until the lights went out when the came back on Steen was making the cover. Post-Match:The Bricoes came out and said they warned them last month once they found them they was going to fuck them up and they meant that. The Briscoes run down and brawl with them and the team hits superkicks to El Steenerico sending them running up the ramp. The Briscoes are in the ring talking trash as the champs raise their belts up on the ramp.

WINNERS: EL STEENERICO

Backstage Interview: Kurt Angle say's he know's his opponent, he said he faced Brock plenty of times and has beaten him plenty of times. He say's now while Brock has yet to be beaten in the WCWF, the same rules applies here as every other company and that is Kurt Angle kicking Brock Lesnar's ass at Over The Edge. Oh it's true it's damn true.

The Ministry's layer: Bray has everyone at the round table asking their plans and Kane say's I will take care of Taker. Harper and Rowan say's they will take care of 3D. The others say they will make sure everything goes as planned. Bray say's he has someone to take care of right now.

"The King of Wrestling" Cesaro vs. KENTA- The crowd is split 50/50 for the KOTR winner and the Japan legend. This match went on for 15 minutes before Cesaro put KENTA away with the Neutralizer. Prince Vik comes out and restarts the match as No-DQ and instantly after the bell rang the lights went out and The Red Eyed Wolves were attacking

Roman Reigns comes out saying he is about damn ready to snap. He say's he can't win and never can. He say's he hasn't won a PPV match since being here and he say's something has to give and he say's he needs some time off to get his mind right... (Car Crash) MICK FOLEY interrupts he tells Reigns he has been where he is now and he tells him giving up isn't the answer kicking the machines ass is. He tells him he didn't get his Hall of Fame ring from giving up, he didn't become world champion by giving up,and he didn't become the hardcore legend by giving up, he say's he fought. Reigns say's whatever man and begins to walk away. And Foley say's or walk away like a failure. Reigns runs back in the ring and spears Foley. He then looks on in shock and remorse and starts apologizing to the fallen legend....https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...96952980,d.eXY IT'S GOLDBERG!!!!! GOLDBERG RUNS IN AND IMMEDIATELY SPEARS REIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After Commercial we see Foley walking in the back talking to Goldberg asking what that was about and Goldberg said only 3 words "REIGNS IS NEXT!!!" and then he walks away. Foley is immediately snuck attack with a chair assault from Bray Wyatt. Wyatt then hit Sister Abragail putting Foley's head through the wall.

MAIN EVENT SEGMENT TIME!!!
Contract Signing- Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle talks about their history and Heyman say's stuff to try to get in Angle's head and get's an Angle slam. Angle say's he respects Brock but doesn't like him. Brock say's he doesn't respect no man or like no one and in 2 weeks he is kicking Angles ass. Angle and Lesnar brawl and Angle hits him with Angle slam through the table and then clotheslined him out of his ring and celebrated with Brock's title.

MAIN EVENT MATCH TIME!!!!- Kane vs. The Undertaker- This match went on for 10 minutes. Taker chokeslams Kane through the roof of the cell and climbs down and hit him with 3 tombstones and goes for the cover. Lights go out and The Ministry is attacking Taker and the cell is lifted. After 3 minutes of the assault crow the lights go out again. This time a familiar crow interrupts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzuRc8YbmZA
STINGER IS HERE!!!! he starts swinging his baseball bat at everyone in The Ministry and they run off. Taker and Sting or face-to-face. Sting points his bat in the air and curtains up there unveils a giant The ROCK BOTTOM II sign and Sting continues to point his bad at it and Taker does his throat slash and then reaches for a handshake. The two shakes hands before Taker goes to leave and receives Scorpion Death Drop and Sting stands tall to end the show.
Old 07-05-2015, 03:34 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

ONE OF THE FIVE ROCK BOTTOM II MAIN EVENTS ANNOUNCED WAY EARLY AND UNEXPECTED AT LAST NIGHTS RAMPAGE SHOW!!!!!!!
Old 07-05-2015, 03:36 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

AFTER MONTHS OF WAITING ON WCWF TO PULL THE TRIGGER ONE OF THE FIVE ROCK BOTTOM II MAIN EVENTS ANNOUNCED WAY EARLY AND UNEXPECTED AT LAST NIGHTS RAMPAGE SHOW!!!!!!!