WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-23-2015, 08:54 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1-2-3 Killam View Post
I was a little disappointed that Amiibo can only hold data for one game. I understand the limitation - you're only paying $10-13 per figure after all - but it's still disappointing.
Wait, what? I thought they could store more than one. My Link worked in both Smash Bros and Mario Kart so I figured my Rosalina would work in both Smash Bros and Mario Party. So they can be used to unlock stuff in multiple titles but can only play in one game is what you're saying? That's kind of stupid. Oh well.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 01:45 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

It can only store one game data at a time but can unlock things.
For example Luigi in Smash can unlock MK8 stuff but its actual game data works with Smash. If Luigi MP is used it could only be either MP or Smash but not both.

It's only the MP Amiibo that are compatible save data wise with more than one game anyways.

To answer your earlier Toad question, it just says "This Amiibo is not supported by Smash Bros".
Dave also did my sig.

Last edited by Lee : 03-23-2015 at 01:49 PM.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:42 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

Honestly I'd only buy them to sit on my shelf with my POP figures anyways. There's obviously an appeal to them (apparently they're supposed to net Nintendo a billion dollars) but not really for me. The Hyrule Warriors extras are OK but not necessary. The Mario Kart skins are OK, but would be 100X better if they were for characters NOT ALREADY IN THE GAME (Mega Man PLEASE).

Side note: add me on Wii U (MikeKi11am) if you want to play Smash at some point. I bought Mario Kart but somebody stole my game.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:19 PM

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

OK new Amiibo announced:

(Releases are UK release dates)

Smash

Greninja and JigglyPuff = 29th May
Petunia, Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus and Ganondorf = June
Olimar, Bowser Jr, Dr. Mario = July

Splatoon

All three are 29th May.

Yoshi's Wooly Yarn

June for Europe, Q3 for North America.

Dave also did my sig.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:05 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
OK new Amiibo announced:

(Releases are UK release dates)

Smash

Greninja and JigglyPuff = 29th May
Petunia, Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus and Ganondorf = June
Olimar, Bowser Jr, Dr. Mario = July

Splatoon

All three are 29th May.

Yoshi's Wooly Yarn

June for Europe, Q3 for North America.

Palutena is a must out of these new ones for me. The others are a maybe. It'd be somewhat tempting to get enough Bowser Jr's to make one for each Koopaling, if it wouldn't be so expensive. Splatoon's premise sounds like a reverse Mario Sunshine, trying to cover up the world with colored ink that resembles all the colorful slime you had to clean up. So, maybe I'll get one for that game. I don't plan on getting the Yoshi's Wolly Yarn game at the moment so there's no point in me buying any of that set.

Also, I heard Ness will be a Gamestop exclusive here in the states in May. Lovely. It's potentially going to be Rosalina all over again. A friend of mine works at the local Gamestop though.... Robin and Palutena better not also go the exclusive route....

Quote:
Old 04-02-2015, 07:44 AM

UK wise Ness isn't exclusive but is proving very hard to order online. Same was as Robin and Lucina. We get those three, Charizard, Wario and end of the month.

Shulk and Rosalina are nigh on impossible to find.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:03 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod

Updated USA release dates for upcoming waves.... Exclusives marked in red.

Robin (Smash Bros)
5/29/2015

Lucina (Smash Bros)
5/29/2015

Charizard (Smash Bros)
5/29/2015

Wario (Smash Bros)
5/29/2015

Pac-Man (Smash Bros)
5/29/2015

Ness (Smash Bros)
5/29/2015 - GAMESTOP EXCLUSIVE IN THE US

Jigglypuff (Smash Bros)
5/29/2015 - TARGET EXCLUSIVE IN THE US

Greninja (Smash Bros)
5/29/2015 - TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE IN THE US

Inkling Girl (Splatoon)
5/29/2015

Inkling Boy (Splatoon)
5/29/2015

Inkling Squid (Splatoon)
5/29/2015 - EXCLUSIVE IN THE SPLATOON SERIES 3 PACK SET

Dark Pit (Smash Bros)
July 2015

Palutena (Smash Bros)
July 2015

Zero Suit Samus (Smash Bros)
September 2015

Ganondorf (Smash Bros)
September 2015

Pikmin & Olimar (Smash Bros)
September 2015

Dr Mario (Smash Bros)
September 2015

Bowser Jr (Smash Bros)
September 2015

Well, Ness is Gamestop exclusive. He's not as important as Rosalina was, but recalling how difficult it was to get her amiibo, I will go through a similar ordeal by waiting at Gamestop on 5/28 for the Ness release. Looks like Robin is a standard release, which is a relief. I really want both the Robin and Ness ones. Palutena will be up there as well in priority regardless of if she goes exclusive or not. I'm tempted to get the pack for Splatoon that the Squid comes in. Jigglypuff and Greninja are exclusive as well so for anyone who wants those that lives in the US.... get ready to wait in line.

Quote:
Old 04-07-2015, 06:25 PM

I've got the Splatoon pre-orders as well as the June release preorders on a site I often use. Strangely Nintendo haven't got this up yet.

So that's Shulk, Ness, Lucina, Robin, Greninja, Jigglypuff, Olimar, Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr. I need to get ordered.

What's that I missed Rosalina?
Click for Spoiler:

Finally! Really do like the Rosalina Amiibo, such detail.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:40 AM

Been able to blast some preorders today. Was able to find the Splatoon one's cheaper as well as Greninja, Jigglypuff, Olimar, Dr. Mario and Bowser Jr.

Smash wise Shulk, Ness, Lucina and Robin to go. I also need classic Peach and Mario.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 04-18-2015, 08:59 AM

Motherfucking yes, it is here:
Click for Spoiler:

Now which a UK release date get announced. I do like the detail on it, the gold looks good and the red M adds a touch to it.
Dave also did my sig.