WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-27-2014, 07:26 AM
Future Endeavored

stonecoldhell sold out

All of you saying Undertaker and The Rock were bigger stars and longevity and hating on Austin Stone Cold.

Undertaker was never that good compare to Stone cold Steve Austin, he was an old man that had his streak. Nothing more if you compare to stone cold.
Stone cold was a better wrestler then both Undertaker and The Rock, and had better matches.

Stone cold steve austin owned Undertaker and The Rock like little girls, many many times. .

All of you hating on Austin and saying The Rock broke all records, and that Undertaker has his streak which is bigger.
Yes so what? Austin won everytime he fought Undertaker and The Rock !!?? (Rock only got 1 clean win)

Austin is goat, Because Stone Cold Steve austin won over Undertaker and Rock everytime, so put both Undertaker&The Rock against austin - and only one clean win and that was WM 19.

Doesn't that say something that they never won, barely once? Against the GOAT Austin.

Also Austin is goat because even that he beat his wife bloody, he could still got cheered, even if noy many knew it in that time.

That's how big austin is. Stone Cold Steve Austin was a much better wrestler and a star then Undertaker and The Rock.
steve austin stone cold>>>undertaker and the rock.

So all of you hating Stone Cold, you guys suck, all of you!!!!

Stone Cold never lost to Undertaker clean anytime. Undertaker was a bitch against Austin.

January 20, 1997 - RAW: The Undertaker defeated Steve Austin by Disqualification.

May 11, 1997 - Cold Day in Hell: The Undertaker defeated Steve Austin to retain the WWF title when Brian Pillman distracted Austin!

May 23, 1999 - Over the Edge: The Undertaker defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin to win the WWF Heavyweight title! (Shane McMahon made a fast 3 count)

Smackdown, 2001: The Undertaker defeated Steve Austin by Disqualification. (Kurt Angle Interference)

April 21, 2002 - Backlash: The Undertaker defeated Stone Cold to become the #1 Contender to Hulk Hogan's Undisputed Title.( Austin lost despite having his foot on the rope when he was pinned.)

July 29, 1996 - RAW: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker by COUNT OUT.

December 13, 1998 - Rock Bottom: Stone Cold Steve Austin defeating The Undertaker in a Buried Alive match.(kane helped)

August 30,1998 - Summerslam : Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker to retain the WWF title.(clean win)

May 31, 1999 - RAW: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker (WWF Champion) by Disqualification.

June 28, 1999 - RAW: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker to recapture the WWF Heavyweight title. .(clean win)

July 25, 1999 - Fully Loaded: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker in a First Blood match to retain the WWF title.(X-pac Interfered)

May 20, 2001  Judgment Day: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker in a No Holds Barred match to retain the WWF title. .(Triple H helped)

August 2, 1999  RAW: Main Event: Steve Austin vs The Undertaker ended in a NO CONTEST

So overall the Undertaker has 7 wins(one clean win) over Austin and Austin has 7 wins(2 clean wins) over Un
Old 09-27-2014, 08:24 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I might have missed something here. Who is hating on Steve Austin? I've not seen anything lately on the forum bashing him.

But I do think the OP is an idiot.

EDIT: And I would say the Mania streak that the Undertaker still holds is pretty dammed impressive. And you can say "So what" as many times as you'd like, but it isn't going to change the fact that it exists.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 08:55 AM
2 fingers round. 3 fingers down.

Best in the World 79 is looking to come up from OCW...

Being as I don't ever see much hate on Austin, I'd say you're just hating on the Taker.

As far as being a better wrestler and better matches, Undertaker has a far longer list of great matches than Austin could dream off. Austin was a bit sloppy. People paid to see him drink beer and hit stunners. Takers WM matches with Michaels greatly surpassed anything Austin ever even thought about. Undertaker was a WWF champion and he is so relevant to this day that at WrestleMania XXX in 2014, his 21 match undefeated streak at WrestleMania was broken and has boosted Brock Lesnar into the biggest star in pro wrestling today.

As far as clean wins, Austin never was one to put people over. That's been reported over years and looking back it's glaringly obvious. Undertaker was already established when Austin blew up. He didn't need clean wins over him. Everyone knew he was legit.

You rarely saw clean wins over Hogan. You rarely see clean wins over Cena. It's called being the number one guy and being protected.

You are an absolute buffoon. You obviously don't understand professional wrestling at all except "dis guy my favorite he better than everybody he is goat he don't loose clean!"

Moron.
Old 09-27-2014, 09:01 AM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecoldhell View Post
All of you saying Undertaker and The Rock were bigger stars and longevity and hating on Austin Stone Cold.

Undertaker was never that good compare to Stone cold Steve Austin, he was an old man that had his streak. Nothing more if you compare to stone cold.
Stone cold was a better wrestler then both Undertaker and The Rock, and had better matches.

Stone cold steve austin owned Undertaker and The Rock like little girls, many many times. .

All of you hating on Austin and saying The Rock broke all records, and that Undertaker has his streak which is bigger.
Yes so what? Austin won everytime he fought Undertaker and The Rock !!?? (Rock only got 1 clean win)

Austin is goat, Because Stone Cold Steve austin won over Undertaker and Rock everytime, so put both Undertaker&The Rock against austin - and only one clean win and that was WM 19.

Doesn't that say something that they never won, barely once? Against the GOAT Austin.

Also Austin is goat because even that he beat his wife bloody, he could still got cheered, even if noy many knew it in that time.

That's how big austin is. Stone Cold Steve Austin was a much better wrestler and a star then Undertaker and The Rock.
steve austin stone cold>>>undertaker and the rock.

So all of you hating Stone Cold, you guys suck, all of you!!!!

Stone Cold never lost to Undertaker clean anytime. Undertaker was a bitch against Austin.

January 20, 1997 - RAW: The Undertaker defeated Steve Austin by Disqualification.

May 11, 1997 - Cold Day in Hell: The Undertaker defeated Steve Austin to retain the WWF title when Brian Pillman distracted Austin!

May 23, 1999 - Over the Edge: The Undertaker defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin to win the WWF Heavyweight title! (Shane McMahon made a fast 3 count)

Smackdown, 2001: The Undertaker defeated Steve Austin by Disqualification. (Kurt Angle Interference)

April 21, 2002 - Backlash: The Undertaker defeated Stone Cold to become the #1 Contender to Hulk Hogan's Undisputed Title.( Austin lost despite having his foot on the rope when he was pinned.)

July 29, 1996 - RAW: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker by COUNT OUT.

December 13, 1998 - Rock Bottom: Stone Cold Steve Austin defeating The Undertaker in a Buried Alive match.(kane helped)

August 30,1998 - Summerslam : Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker to retain the WWF title.(clean win)

May 31, 1999 - RAW: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker (WWF Champion) by Disqualification.

June 28, 1999 - RAW: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker to recapture the WWF Heavyweight title. .(clean win)

July 25, 1999 - Fully Loaded: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker in a First Blood match to retain the WWF title.(X-pac Interfered)

May 20, 2001  Judgment Day: Steve Austin defeated The Undertaker in a No Holds Barred match to retain the WWF title. .(Triple H helped)

August 2, 1999  RAW: Main Event: Steve Austin vs The Undertaker ended in a NO CONTEST

So overall the Undertaker has 7 wins(one clean win) over Austin and Austin has 7 wins(2 clean wins) over Un
1. Nobody hates Austin. Grow up.
2. The matches and the winners and losers of them aren't fucking real. Grow up.
3. The streak was a big deal, as was the longevity of the Undertaker. Grow up.
4. The Rock's overall popularity(in and out if WWE) probably DID surpass Austin's eventually. Grow up.
5. Everyone gives Austin his due as one of the best ever. Grow up.
6. Grow up.
7. Log off and never come back. Pretty please.
Old 09-27-2014, 09:30 AM

mankind72 is looking to come up from OCW...

Backlash 2002 Undertaker pinned Austin clean to become WWE title number one contender. trust me those guys faced off more than 14 times over the years. Your argument is just bloody stupis. the 3 of them were the biggest names on the planet in wrestling at that time. between 197 and 1999 Austin went 30 ppv's without losing cleanly. only when Mankind pinned him at summerslam 1999 did he finally actually properly stare at the ceiling. Mankind beat Undertaker more than anyone else in Takers career so by your stupid logic it means Mankind was better than them all
Old 09-27-2014, 09:43 AM
WWE Women's Champion

JoeyJoeJoe worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeyJoeJoe worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeyJoeJoe worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeyJoeJoe worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeyJoeJoe worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeyJoeJoe worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeyJoeJoe worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeyJoeJoe worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeyJoeJoe worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeyJoeJoe worked a dark match on ECW recently...JoeyJoeJoe worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I keep reading this post and picturing some little kid who tends goats in Eastern Europe writing this and thinking that Austin is a goat. I know that makes zero sense, but neither did the original post.

But to the point...The Ultimate Warrior was very rarely beaten in the ring, therefore he must be the best ever.

That is the logic here, right?

Pretty stupid, right?

And what's crazy is that I don't even have a problem with Austin, or someone considering him the bestest, most awesomest wrestler EVAR. Hell, I think there's a very strong case to be made to that effect. But in reality, all 3 of these guys were great -- peers of each other.
Old 09-27-2014, 10:20 AM

Pratham is looking to come up from OCW...

This OP is clearly a troll, and this is like his 5th thread of this kind. Why is he not banned or warned? I think the OP hates Stone Cold and pretends to be an obnoxious fan, so that the rest of us get annoyed with Stone Cold. Stupid logic, I know. But the OP doesn't seem very bright.
Old 09-27-2014, 12:29 PM
Future Endeavored

stonecoldhell sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best in the World 79 View Post
Being as I don't ever see much hate on Austin, I'd say you're just hating on the Taker.

As far as being a better wrestler and better matches, Undertaker has a far longer list of great matches than Austin could dream off. Austin was a bit sloppy. People paid to see him drink beer and hit stunners. Takers WM matches with Michaels greatly surpassed anything Austin ever even thought about. Undertaker was a WWF champion and he is so relevant to this day that at WrestleMania XXX in 2014, his 21 match undefeated streak at WrestleMania was broken and has boosted Brock Lesnar into the biggest star in pro wrestling today.

As far as clean wins, Austin never was one to put people over. That's been reported over years and looking back it's glaringly obvious. Undertaker was already established when Austin blew up. He didn't need clean wins over him. Everyone knew he was legit.

You are an absolute buffoon. You obviously don't understand professional wrestling at all except "dis guy my favorite he better than everybody he is goat he don't loose clean!"

Moron.
You all hate so much on Austin, I have seen it on other forums.

But we all know Austin won the matches against Taker, and Austin was a better wrestler.

He won all matches.
Old 09-27-2014, 12:33 PM
Future Endeavored

stonecoldhell sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratham View Post
This OP is clearly a troll
Yeah, if I don't have the same opinions as you, that's make me a troll. Great logic!"

Everybody has to have same opinion as you?

I have defended Austin and on other forums, not so much on this one, but there a lot of hate on Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Just because some politics coming through now and that he beat his wife. He was still cheered and loved.

So I couldn't give a ratass. I will defend Austin.

And I will point out the facts as you can see on my first post, where Undertaker didn't beat Austin clean anytime.

Hell, not even The Rock beat Austin clean except his last match.

That proves Austin didn't take shit from anybody of your "stars" - he just pissing on them because that's how big Stone Cold was against Undertaker and The Rock.
Old 09-27-2014, 12:40 PM

Bobbywoodhogan is looking to come up from OCW...Bobbywoodhogan is looking to come up from OCW...Bobbywoodhogan is looking to come up from OCW...Bobbywoodhogan is looking to come up from OCW...

I have to admit I've never gotten why WWE never booked the Rock to beat Austin until towards the end of their runs. Anyone know of the was something more behind this?

I do think the creator of this topic needs to grow up though, you know finishes are pre-determined right?