WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-14-2015, 08:31 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

Thanks
US- BRAY WYATT
WORLD TAG TEAM- THE ASCENSION
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 05:35 AM
is a happier and wiser man
WWE Women's Champion

Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I humbly request for clemency regarding an infraction that I received yesterday... While in retrospect, I acknowledge that my joke was irresponsible and of poor taste, my intent was never to insult a poster or community. It was just that- a joke gone bad. I made it clear that it was a joke, and followed it up with a serious reply as well (in the same post).
Kindly consider reducing the infraction to a warning, for I also don't have any past history of receiving disciplinary action due to an offensive comment. I took the matter up with the concerned mod first, but he told me that he doesn't have any power in regard to reversing infractions.
Thanks.
Old 08-15-2015, 07:33 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

I've reviewed your post and no. A full half of your post was racist/stereotyping. I see it was a post intended in jest, and you even note it's in jest, but it doesn't change the fact you essentially used half a post to insult Middle Easterners, Asians, American southerners, black people, Japanese people and Hispanics.

Your infraction was deserved and shall stand.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:50 AM
is a happier and wiser man
WWE Women's Champion

Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Oh well... Anyway, thanks for reviewing it.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:32 PM
You talkin' to me?
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...

When to expect 2015 avatars?
Old 09-20-2015, 10:23 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassaNova View Post
When to expect 2015 avatars?
We don't necessarily add new avatars every year, just whenever we feel like they need updated due to new talents on the roster.
Old 09-20-2015, 10:25 AM
You talkin' to me?
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...John McCass scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
We don't necessarily add new avatars every year, just whenever we feel like they need updated due to new talents on the roster.
Will they be updated this year?
Old 09-20-2015, 10:28 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Probably not.
Old 10-06-2015, 01:49 PM
Worshipping At The Palace of Bliss
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

So I keep seeing ads at the top of the page on the forums even though I have 2 adblockers. Just curious if you guys would know what's up with that? Or if I can do something to make those ads stop popping up? I've been reporting them to adblock plus but as soon as I go to a new page the ads are back.
Old 10-06-2015, 01:54 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenal Matrix View Post
So I keep seeing ads at the top of the page on the forums even though I have 2 adblockers. Just curious if you guys would know what's up with that? Or if I can do something to make those ads stop popping up? I've been reporting them to adblock plus but as soon as I go to a new page the ads are back.
Are you using Chrome or Firefox?