WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-31-2014, 07:43 PM
Patent Pending
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...

Bray has a huge future ahead of him in WWE. They're really following through with this push, and he's constantly delivering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpathian Florist View Post
WM 33 ends with Foley crucified in mid-ring, as WWE staff hand the crowd various items to throw at him.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2014, 07:43 PM
aka JuanJuanson

JohnJohnson is looking to come up from OCW...JohnJohnson is looking to come up from OCW...JohnJohnson is looking to come up from OCW...JohnJohnson is looking to come up from OCW...JohnJohnson is looking to come up from OCW...JohnJohnson is looking to come up from OCW...JohnJohnson is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
No, no there wasn't. With HHH and Undertaker there weren't even promos a lot of the time. It was literally just staring and looking at the sign at least once. The build w....wait why am I bothering with this? You're an imbecile that won't listen to reason and I don't want to waste my time with you.
Well okay KB.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:44 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by larisano View Post
You mean an IC title shot, right?
Right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif

The_Reptile_ is looking to come up from OCW...The_Reptile_ is looking to come up from OCW...The_Reptile_ is looking to come up from OCW...The_Reptile_ is looking to come up from OCW...The_Reptile_ is looking to come up from OCW...The_Reptile_ is looking to come up from OCW...The_Reptile_ is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RManske2 View Post
This Wyatt/Cena feud is the most interesting thing to me right now and I'm curious where it's going to go and how it ends. Also curious what is next for Wyatt once he's done with Cena.

With all this talk about legacies, etc... What about Bray Wyatt vs. Undertaker at WM31?
Probably back to Bryan since that feud kinda just stopped after the Rumble.
sendpm.gif
Mistakes Were Made

Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...Galvatron scored a win over Santino Marella...

That Total Divas clip felt so real....
Patent Pending

Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...Fallout scored a win over Santino Marella...

Oh wow, more time-stalling on the go-home show to WM.

Quote:
WM 33 ends with Foley crucified in mid-ring, as WWE staff hand the crowd various items to throw at him.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2014, 07:45 PM

Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...Vageena Hertz is looking to come up from OCW...

Natalya is right but I don't care.
sendpm.gif
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Can't they just run this match during the commercial break? Please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif

The_Reptile_ is looking to come up from OCW...The_Reptile_ is looking to come up from OCW...The_Reptile_ is looking to come up from OCW...The_Reptile_ is looking to come up from OCW...The_Reptile_ is looking to come up from OCW...The_Reptile_ is looking to come up from OCW...The_Reptile_ is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backstage Fallout View Post
Oh wow, more time-stalling on the go-home show to WM.
Man, nothing fucking happens on the go home show to Mania, where've you been the past few years?
sendpm.gif
Old 03-31-2014, 07:46 PM
Patent Pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Reptile_ View Post
Man, nothing fucking happens on the go home show to Mania, where've you been the past few years?
I got back into wrestling just after Mania last year. I stopped watching the first time near the end of 2009.

Either way, you've got to admit it's pretty annoying. This is the show that's supposed to sell Wrestlemania, not having to waste time. In fact, there really shouldn't be anytime to waste at all.

Quote:
sendpm.gif