WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-27-2014, 09:39 AM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Thumbs up IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.27.14 — Paper Champions, "Unlocked" Matches, and More!

Live Discussion for March 27th, 2014

Thursday's IMPACT will feature Gunner vs. "Cowboy" James Storm in an
UNLOCKED Match - No Disqualification. No Countout. Falls Count Anywhere.
There MUST be a winner!
This past week, Storm took the war to a new and
personal level when he viciously attacked Gunner's father! Now, Gunner
is hellbent on revenge against his former tag team partner on Thursday's
broadcast on SpikeTV! Don't miss it!

Video: Gunner's tribute to his Dad is ruined by James Storm

—————

After this past Thursday, Magnus is STILL the World Heavyweight Champion,
thanks to the onslaught by Abyss on MVP and Samoa Joe! How will MVP react
to Abyss attacking him?
Will MVP make an executive decision to punish The
Monster? Could Samoa Joe and Eric Young take matters into their own hands
in their battle against Magnus and Abyss? The war continues Thursday on
IMPACT on SpikeTV!

Video: World Title: Magnus vs. Samoa Joe

—————

Also this Thursday, Angelina Love makes her in-ring return against
Knockouts Champion Madison Rayne
! However, reports are that Velvet Sky is
angry with Angelina about what she did to Madison backstage this past week
when she attacked and threatened the Knockouts Champion! What will Velvet
do on Thursday night? Tune in and find out!

Video: Angelina Love confronts Madison Rayne backstage

—————

Plus, after what happened in Nashville at the TNA Headquarters this past week,
Bully Ray has promised payback against Bobby Roode! Bully was tricked into a
meeting with Dixie Carter in Nashville, but it was all a setup by Roode to
attack his nemesis!

Video: Bully Ray's "meeting" at TNA Headquarters

—————

—————

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV
at 9/8c as the road to “Slammiversary” continues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2014, 03:59 PM
The Hunt is On
Knockout Champion

Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Joe's Gonna Kill You

Gunner Storm should be awesome

Looking forward to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Help us JGKY, you're our only hope.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2014, 05:05 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

I'm in on this one again. Gotta be a better show than last weeks. That shit was pretty friggin' boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2014, 06:38 PM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Once again I gotta cut it off about halfway through. UCLA vs Florida at 9:45. But I hope that tonight's show pans out better than last week.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:24 PM
The Hunt is On
Knockout Champion

Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...Joe's Gonna Kill You scored a win over Santino Marella...

Kenny King teased a return to TV tonight.

Awesome

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2014, 07:41 PM
Rigistered Post Offender
WWF Hardcore Champion

Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I forgot I didn't watch most of the second hour last week so I need to catch up this week.
Blackhawks are on but that should be over by the second half of Impact.
I'll keep an eye on both though.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2014, 07:59 PM
Honorbound Wrestling Co-Owner

KitsuneDreamer is looking to come up from OCW...KitsuneDreamer is looking to come up from OCW...KitsuneDreamer is looking to come up from OCW...

My TNA Thoughts:
I've become a huge fan of the Modern Day Viking, and I'm looking forward to this "Unlocked Match". Those two were my driving force for watching Lockdown.
With a small amount of tweaking, Gunner could be big in TNA.

The Beautiful People reunion to me is pretty meh, but i'm willing to see where it goes, so far it looks like they are going to set up for Sky vs Love down the road.

As for the Samoa Joe thing, I think he goes ape on MVP at some point.

I can't bring myself to give a care about "The King Of The Night".
Kenny King has some good moves, but that moniker is totally pants, imo
Hopefully my stance will change.

Who's Bully Ray going to beat up next?

Has anyone heard about Bad Influence? I heard that their contracts were up/ near up
and I just hope they have re-signed.
Partner: Adrian King / Team: The New Millennia
Signature: C-4
Finisher: Black Magic

Last edited by KitsuneDreamer : 03-27-2014 at 08:04 PM.
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2014, 09:00 PM
The Hunt is On
Knockout Champion

TNA! TNA! TNA!

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2014, 09:09 PM
The Hunt is On
Knockout Champion

EY!!!!

Quote:
sendpm.gif
Old 03-27-2014, 09:18 PM
The Hunt is On
Knockout Champion

Good stuff from EY

Quote:
sendpm.gif