WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #331  
Old 01-20-2016, 07:55 AM
Trill Co$by's Avatar
Trill Co$by Trill Co$by is offline
Believes in The Shield!
WWE European Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Columbia, SC
Age: 26
Posts: 1,805
Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...Trill Co$by scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to Trill Co$by Send a message via Skype™ to Trill Co$by
Default

Wait... when did USWA get added to the Network? It's only a few episodes, but still this is absolutely perfect!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
Smarky George Steele's Barber says, "You're the Sin Cara of LD titles.".
Proud #BellaArmy Member
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #332  
Old 06-16-2016, 09:22 PM
@smarkmouth's Avatar
@smarkmouth @smarkmouth is offline
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 509
@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

As of next month, I've been suckered in by my internet provider to get basic cable. In turn, at least I'll be eligible to get the WWE Network (in Canada, you can't get the Network without a provider).

Fellow canuckleheads, how's it been treating you? Will I have on demand content or am I exclusively subject to broadcast programming?
__________________

No. No one else misses Rybaxel
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #333  
Old 06-16-2016, 09:36 PM
Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar
Jeff Deliverer of Mail Jeff Deliverer of Mail is offline
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,240
Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by @DearWrestler View Post
As of next month, I've been suckered in by my internet provider to get basic cable. In turn, at least I'll be eligible to get the WWE Network (in Canada, you can't get the Network without a provider).

Fellow canuckleheads, how's it been treating you? Will I have on demand content or am I exclusively subject to broadcast programming?
Mine works like a set channel. Six or seven shows a day, repeated. I only use it for PPVs or special events. Or if they happen to show an old PPV. (They do now and then).
No option to watch what I want anytime.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #334  
Old 06-16-2016, 11:34 PM
Navi's Avatar
Navi Navi is offline
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 4,004
Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by @DearWrestler View Post
As of next month, I've been suckered in by my internet provider to get basic cable. In turn, at least I'll be eligible to get the WWE Network (in Canada, you can't get the Network without a provider).

Fellow canuckleheads, how's it been treating you? Will I have on demand content or am I exclusively subject to broadcast programming?
I get mine through Rogers here in Toronto. We have two channels, 512 is the streaming channel which shows all the PPV's and whatever is playing on the network at that point in time. We also get NXT on there. Channel 387 is the on demand channel. That's where most of the old PPV's, and shows that have already aired on the Network are located. We can watch what we want, when we want. Not all of the the old PPV's are there though, but they upload more and more each month. Also the old WCW shows are there as well.

We find that there is more wrestling to watch than there is time in the day. I use it mostly for PPV's and NXT. My son sometimes will sit down and watch an old Mania, or some other PPV that he missed.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #335  
Old 08-09-2016, 06:01 PM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is offline
Registered User
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Posts: 1,367
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
I get mine through Rogers here in Toronto. We have two channels, 512 is the streaming channel which shows all the PPV's and whatever is playing on the network at that point in time. We also get NXT on there. Channel 387 is the on demand channel. That's where most of the old PPV's, and shows that have already aired on the Network are located. We can watch what we want, when we want. Not all of the the old PPV's are there though, but they upload more and more each month. Also the old WCW shows are there as well.

We find that there is more wrestling to watch than there is time in the day. I use it mostly for PPV's and NXT. My son sometimes will sit down and watch an old Mania, or some other PPV that he missed.
You're so lucky to being able to get some of the on demand stuff on t.v. This was one of the main reason i wanted the WWE network to begin with because i wanted to be able to watch some of the older stuff but i've got the network through videotron in montreal and decided to not offer the on demand service on tv. We still get the online version but personally i'm not a big fan of watching wrestling on my tablet or a computer screen and since Rogers, who is in charge of marketing for the network, don'T want to make it available on other platforms then i'm stuck with the lame programming of the streaming network. So i pretty much pay 11,99$ to watch the ppv, nxt and superstars.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #336  
Old 10-16-2016, 06:47 PM
shooter_mcgavin shooter_mcgavin is offline
Registered User
ROH Pure Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,457
shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...shooter_mcgavin scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Is anyone having WWE Network problems with their PS4? I get a lot of instances when I lose my connection saying "connection lost" or something like that.

It happens way too frequently for some reason.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #337  
Old 12-01-2016, 08:09 AM
Jack-Hammer's Avatar
Jack-Hammer Jack-Hammer is online now
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kentucky
Age: 37
Posts: 12,567
Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default

According to a report from last night, which is an update of a story from a few months back regarding WWE making a deal with some indie companies to air their content on the WWE Network, the idea looks like it's going forward.

Reportedly, it's set to happen soon and Vince has decided that the network will feature some of the "hot indies." Specifically, companies like ROH, CZW, EVOLVE and some others were mentioned in the initial report. This all stems from fan surveys that WWE sent out earlier in the fall that included potential price points of $4.99, $9.99 and $14.99 for the WWE Network with TNA and ROH listed specifically in that survey. They issued another survey later on in which they asked fans which indie promotions they were watching and included PWG, CHIKARA, EVOLVE, ROH, Shimmer and some others. There's no word given on when any of this could take place or which companies will sign on.

There seem like a lot of details that have to be gone over, or lots that haven't been covered in these reports at the very least. For instance, it strikes me as difficult to believe that WWE will air the content of other companies unless some sort of deal is worked out in which the material aired on the network becomes the property of WWE. Vince feels that there's money to be made here and whether or not some of us feel that he's out of touch, WWE is generating more revenue than it ever has before so the old man obviously knows quite a bit, probably infinitely more in fact, than we do.
__________________
"What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."


Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #338  
Old 12-07-2016, 08:18 AM
Jack-Hammer's Avatar
Jack-Hammer Jack-Hammer is online now
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kentucky
Age: 37
Posts: 12,567
Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default

WWE has released a "Match of the Year" collection to the WWE Network featuring what the company, or possibly just the staff at WWE.com, views as the best matches of the year from January through October of this year and the list reads as follows:

1. Royal Rumble: Last Man Standing WWE Intercontinental Championship - Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens
2. NXT TakeOver: Dallas: NXT Tag Team Championship - The Revival vs. American Alpha
3. NXT TakeOver: Dallas - Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn
4. WrestleMania XXXII: WWE Women's Championship - Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch
5. Raw 4/4/16: #1 Contender's Match for the WWE World Championship - AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho vs. Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro
6. Extreme Rules: WWE Intercontinental Championship - The Miz vs. Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens
7. Extreme Rules: WWE World Championship - Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles
8. Battleground - Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens
9. Cruiserweight Classic - Johnny Gargano vs. Tommaso Ciampa
10. Cruiserweight Classic - Kota Ibushi vs. Cedric Alexander
11. NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II: NXT Tag Team Championship - The Revival vs. DIY
12. NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II: NXT Championship - Samoa Joe vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
13. SummerSlam - John Cena vs. AJ Styles
14. SummerSlam: WWE Universal Championship - Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins
15. WWE Raw 8/29/16: WWE Universal Championship - Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns vs. Big Cass vs. Kevin Owens
16. BackLash: WWE World Championship - Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles
17. Cruiserweight Classic - Kota Ibushi vs. TJ Perkins
18. Clash of Champions: Match Seven of Best of Seven Series - Cesaro vs. Sheamus
19. Raw 10/3/16: WWE Raw Women's Championship - Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks
20. No Mercy: WWE Intercontinental Championship/Career Match - The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler


Overall, I think it's a very good list as a lot of different sections of the "WWE Universe" were represented ranging from Raw to ppvs to NXT to even the Cruiserweight Classic. These sorts of things are always highly subjective but there are a good number of matches that I believe, unquestionably, belong on the list. I don't think that Ambrose vs. Owens was the top match of the year; it was a great match, but I think there are a good number of matches on the list that were better.
__________________
"What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."


Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #339  
Old 12-11-2016, 08:04 AM
ShinChan's Avatar
ShinChan ShinChan is offline
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 2,303
ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
WWE has released a "Match of the Year" collection to the WWE Network featuring what the company, or possibly just the staff at WWE.com, views as the best matches of the year from January through October of this year and the list reads as follows:

1. Royal Rumble: Last Man Standing WWE Intercontinental Championship - Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens
2. NXT TakeOver: Dallas: NXT Tag Team Championship - The Revival vs. American Alpha
3. NXT TakeOver: Dallas - Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn
4. WrestleMania XXXII: WWE Women's Championship - Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch
5. Raw 4/4/16: #1 Contender's Match for the WWE World Championship - AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho vs. Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro
6. Extreme Rules: WWE Intercontinental Championship - The Miz vs. Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens
7. Extreme Rules: WWE World Championship - Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles
8. Battleground - Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens
9. Cruiserweight Classic - Johnny Gargano vs. Tommaso Ciampa
10. Cruiserweight Classic - Kota Ibushi vs. Cedric Alexander
11. NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II: NXT Tag Team Championship - The Revival vs. DIY
12. NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II: NXT Championship - Samoa Joe vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
13. SummerSlam - John Cena vs. AJ Styles
14. SummerSlam: WWE Universal Championship - Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins
15. WWE Raw 8/29/16: WWE Universal Championship - Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns vs. Big Cass vs. Kevin Owens
16. BackLash: WWE World Championship - Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles
17. Cruiserweight Classic - Kota Ibushi vs. TJ Perkins
18. Clash of Champions: Match Seven of Best of Seven Series - Cesaro vs. Sheamus
19. Raw 10/3/16: WWE Raw Women's Championship - Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks
20. No Mercy: WWE Intercontinental Championship/Career Match - The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler


Overall, I think it's a very good list as a lot of different sections of the "WWE Universe" were represented ranging from Raw to ppvs to NXT to even the Cruiserweight Classic. These sorts of things are always highly subjective but there are a good number of matches that I believe, unquestionably, belong on the list. I don't think that Ambrose vs. Owens was the top match of the year; it was a great match, but I think there are a good number of matches on the list that were better.
Are they ranked as such?

I don't think that Ambrose Vs. Owens was the top match of the year either. There are couple of matches better than that but i think that the above list ain't sorted as rankings. They are numbered as which happened first in 2016.
__________________
Fémının Pro Wrestling
{FPW}
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #340  
Old 12-12-2016, 03:39 AM
sikkbones's Avatar
sikkbones sikkbones is offline
Registered User
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 359
sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by @DW View Post
As of next month, I've been suckered in by my internet provider to get basic cable. In turn, at least I'll be eligible to get the WWE Network (in Canada, you can't get the Network without a provider).

Fellow canuckleheads, how's it been treating you? Will I have on demand content or am I exclusively subject to broadcast programming?
Hopefully being your package also has fight nerwork, TNA, rpoh, NJPW, icw and ufc
__________________


the Five Moves of doom?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:16 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices