WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-24-2014, 01:59 PM

jonyblade is looking to come up from OCW...

I got it set up on my computer and phone. I will try the xbox now and see if I can get it to work
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampireblade View Post
Ok @jony blade its not workin 4 me lol
The Xbox is not working for me either. I say its disabled for the time being while they work some bugs out.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:18 PM

Luiswf1999 is looking to come up from OCW...

Something minor I noticed is that there's no way to see the loading bar during the on demand content.I tested WCW Bast at the Beach 2000 and ECW Hardcore Heaven 1997 and they're working fine however the live stream is not working at the moment.Speaking of ECW there's only like 5 Hardcore TVs from 93-94, they said all of them will be available.There are only 7 RAWs from 93, 2 from 98, and the first SD episode.

Last edited by Luiswf1999 : 02-24-2014 at 02:24 PM.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:27 PM
WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
WWE European Champion

Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...Phoenix is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampireblade View Post
Can anybody tell me why i get a user or password unrecognized on my 360? I have signed up
According to the main site, the reason the Xbox version of the Network won't work is because it's only available to those with a Gold Account, anyone using a free account can't use the Network. Bit of a joke if you ask me.

EDIT:

From WWE.com
Quote:
In order to experience WWE Network on the Xbox 360, you must have an Xbox 360 with an Xbox Live Gold subscription, and be a WWE Network subscriber.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:29 PM
Mr. All-in
WWE Diva's Champion

RicSpade is looking to come up from OCW...RicSpade is looking to come up from OCW...RicSpade is looking to come up from OCW...RicSpade is looking to come up from OCW...

as of 1:30 EST I have finally gotten onto the network! I went through internet explorer like someone else suggested and it said at first it didn't process bur when I checked my subscription it had my credit card info so check your subscription info on your WWE account before attempting multiple times.

I want to say I am slightly disappointed that none of the Nitros or Raws are available yet but thats to be expected, however I am happy that it looks like the content is based on first run, and not editing from like coliseum video or through wwe home video. ECW Heatwave 98 had all language in contact and watching WM6 so far it looks like some segments that were cut from VHS version to help allotted time made it back in its original first run so hopefully everyone enjoys this as much as I do.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
According to the main site, the reason the Xbox version of the Network won't work is because it's only available to those with a Gold Account, anyone using a free account can't use the Network. Bit of a joke if you ask me.

EDIT:

From WWE.com
I have xbox gold. It still does not work
Old 02-24-2014, 02:33 PM
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion SPICY!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...AhSpicyDrop is looking to come up from OCW...

I set it up on my computer and PS3. Haven't tried the PS3 yet, but I was having issues with the on-demand content timing out every 10-15 minutes on the PC, and having to reload the page. Could just be the high work-load on the servers, but was definitely on their end.
Old 02-24-2014, 02:41 PM

Luiswf1999 is looking to come up from OCW...

Me too, I was watching Harcore Heaven 97 and it was runnin ok until the 30 minute mark.Iguess it's all the craziness of the lauch day.hope ot works fine in the coming days.
Cena fan since Word-Life

MattRhys20 is looking to come up from OCW...MattRhys20 is looking to come up from OCW...

This has all been just magnificent. Signing up was a walk in the park, plus I managed to loophole my way round it. I live in the U.K, but have a holiday home in Florida, so I just used that address.

The content has been outstanding. Granted it's not perfect, but it's only it's first day, I'd imagine in the coming days and weeks it will all be ok.

My only 'problem' is scrolling through the videos. It does take a while to kick into gear if you want to miss a match for example and you scroll through, it won't do it straight away, but as I said, it's the first day so I'll forgive them

THANK YOU VINCE!!!

Last edited by MattRhys20 : 02-24-2014 at 02:50 PM.
WWF Hardcore Champion

closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicSpade View Post
as of 1:30 EST I have finally gotten onto the network! I went through internet explorer like someone else suggested and it said at first it didn't process bur when I checked my subscription it had my credit card info so check your subscription info on your WWE account before attempting multiple times.

I want to say I am slightly disappointed that none of the Nitros or Raws are available yet but thats to be expected, however I am happy that it looks like the content is based on first run, and not editing from like coliseum video or through wwe home video. ECW Heatwave 98 had all language in contact and watching WM6 so far it looks like some segments that were cut from VHS version to help allotted time made it back in its original first run so hopefully everyone enjoys this as much as I do.
I just watched November to Remember and they take out the F in WWF. I don't mind that though. Not even by a long shot. They also blurred the WWF flag after Dreamer lost, but that's to be expected.

I am having some streaming issues, but it's hit and miss. I just think it's the Network being so overloaded right now.