WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-24-2014, 12:54 PM

TheVolFan52 is looking to come up from OCW...TheVolFan52 is looking to come up from OCW...

Yeah I've been trying since 11 and I can't get anywhere. I have entered all my information several times just for it to say it couldn't process. I don't see why they let people sign up before, like start after raw last week or after the chamber last night. They could have easily avoided this. I hope WWE fixes it fast because if they have this problem when fans are trying to watch Wrestlemania, this could be a disaster.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:02 PM

resignedknight is looking to come up from OCW...
Default My question

I think we'll all agree this was entirely foreseeable, and I'm not hopping mad because of that, but why not let people sign up early, say throughout the last week? I haven't been able to sign up at all. Every time I get to the part where you finish entering your information and move on to the billing information, it simply never loads, eventually timing out. Pretty annoying and seems like the sign up problem was avoidable.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 01:15 PM
AJ Lee calls me everynight!!
WCW TV Champion

Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pedigree1 is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Finally i got it able to load! Its intense and going to be worth every penny! Hell the PPVs alone will take you a year if you watch one a day to catch up on! Well worth the price,and wait. Be Paitent
Old 02-24-2014, 01:31 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by resignedknight View Post
I think we'll all agree this was entirely foreseeable, and I'm not hopping mad because of that, but why not let people sign up early, say throughout the last week? I haven't been able to sign up at all. Every time I get to the part where you finish entering your information and move on to the billing information, it simply never loads, eventually timing out. Pretty annoying and seems like the sign up problem was avoidable.
I can see your point, but this would never be avoidable regardless. They could have said "Sign up all week," but people still would have started doing it that very first day.

I think it will get worse as the day goes on with people signing up once work and school is over. I don't see any big deal between signing up today or the end of the week. I just did it just to do it. But if it had gotten as bad as where you are, I would have simply waited.

BTW, the site had timed out for me a bunch of times to. I just kept on trying until I got through.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:32 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...

BTW, the PPVs are playing very smoothly. No buffering problems at all.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:41 PM

newteenforbb is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Wait, there is no way to record/save anything from the network? One of the things I was most excited about is having the opportunity to download PPV's to my computer. I understand this is a "streaming" network and others like Netflix, Hulu Plus, etc... do not have download/save capabilities but I thought this would be different.

I thought it would be a lot like paying a monthly subscription to say an adult website, where you get to actually download the videos. Sorry that I had to compare this with that but it was the first thing that came to my head.

Seems the only way you could legit record anything is the old fashioned way- using a screen recording software but between the lags and encoding issues that method always has, it isn't worth it.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:51 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by newteenforbb View Post
Wait, there is no way to record/save anything from the network? One of the things I was most excited about is having the opportunity to download PPV's to my computer. I understand this is a "streaming" network and others like Netflix, Hulu Plus, etc... do not have download/save capabilities but I thought this would be different.

I thought it would be a lot like paying a monthly subscription to say an adult website, where you get to actually download the videos. Sorry that I had to compare this with that but it was the first thing that came to my head.

Seems the only way you could legit record anything is the old fashioned way- using a screen recording software but between the lags and encoding issues that method always has, it isn't worth it.
I don't think you can no. I see nowhere in the video page itself that has a download button. And I never heard once anyone mentioning you can download any of the content.

If you have access to it through so many means (computer, gaming device, tablet, etc), I'm not sure why you would need to download it anyway.

Only reason you would would be to give it to someone who doesn't want to pay. WWE wouldn't allow that.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:54 PM

madness1992 is looking to come up from OCW...

I signed up with minimal problems, but haven't been able to watch anything. The 5 second clip that contains the TV rating plays, then nothing. Is anyone else having this problem.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:57 PM

jonyblade is looking to come up from OCW...

As someone from Canada I am please to say I easily signed up to the network and it is running smoothly, something I did not count on.
Old 02-24-2014, 01:57 PM

newteenforbb is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by closet_fan View Post
I don't think you can no. I see nowhere in the video page itself that has a download button. And I never heard once anyone mentioning you can download any of the content.

If you have access to it through so many means (computer, gaming device, tablet, etc), I'm not sure why you would need to download it anyway.

Only reason you would would be to give it to someone who doesn't want to pay. WWE wouldn't allow that.
No, no. I just like owning things. I have a complete Netflix subscription (for rentals, blu-ray included, streaming) but I still go out and buy a DVD or BluRay of a film or tv show I really want. I like having hard copies of things, that's all.