WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-17-2014, 09:19 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...
Default WWE Network Allowing 2 Users Share 1 Account

Quote:
According to F4WOnline.com, a WWE representative reportedly told a caller that 2 users will be able to use the same WWE Network account at the same time. Last year, Netflix began allowing multiple profiles per account, and it seems as if WWE will start off by allowing two.
Personally I hope it's true as shelling out that initial $60 is something I'm not looking forward to. Not to mention it should boost sales as more would be willing to fork over $30 between 2 people.

From the opinions I've been reading, that initial sign up cost has most people concerned. Yeah you get 6 months free, but $60 nowadays is a pretty hefty price for those of us with kids, bills, mortgage, etc.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:26 AM
Knockout Champion

JoeFromTomsRiver is looking to come up from OCW...JoeFromTomsRiver is looking to come up from OCW...JoeFromTomsRiver is looking to come up from OCW...JoeFromTomsRiver is looking to come up from OCW...JoeFromTomsRiver is looking to come up from OCW...JoeFromTomsRiver is looking to come up from OCW...JoeFromTomsRiver is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by closet_fan View Post
Personally I hope it's true as shelling out that initial $60 is something I'm not looking forward to. Not to mention it should boost sales as more would be willing to fork over $30 between 2 people.

From the opinions I've been reading, that initial sign up cost has most people concerned. Yeah you get 6 months free, but $60 nowadays is a pretty hefty price for those of us with kids, bills, mortgage, etc.
Wait. They say its "9.99 a month (with a 6 month commitment)".

That sounds like you aren't required to pay 60 bucks up front, you are just obligated to pay that 10 bucks a month for 6 months. Is this not the case?

If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, but it means that their pitch is misleading.

You are on an Internet Wrestling Community message board. So you are part of the IWC.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:33 AM
The Main Event

NaptownMVP is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't think they have said (which lends itself to seeming like they are misleading on purpose), but it is probably a similar structure as PS+ and Xbox Live, where you buy a block of time all at once, upfront. The bigger the block you buy, the cheaper it is on a per month basis.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:00 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...closet_fan is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFromTomsRiver View Post
Wait. They say its "9.99 a month (with a 6 month commitment)".

That sounds like you aren't required to pay 60 bucks up front, you are just obligated to pay that 10 bucks a month for 6 months. Is this not the case?

If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, but it means that their pitch is misleading.
From everything I've been reading, the sign up cost is $60 up front for the first 6 months, then they charge you $10 every month after that.

If "I'm" wrong, that'd be great.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:22 AM
Future Endeavored

Slbrey is looking to come up from OCW...

From what I understand u pay for 6 months then you renew for 6 months...works for me..

As for the person marking out about multipal people useing a account...make sure you trust the person who will be useing ur account seeing as they will have access to your username and password and credit card information.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:58 AM
Lyrical Wordsmith

M. Winters is looking to come up from OCW...M. Winters is looking to come up from OCW...M. Winters is looking to come up from OCW...M. Winters is looking to come up from OCW...M. Winters is looking to come up from OCW...M. Winters is looking to come up from OCW...

Anyone who has a problem paying $60 for 6 PPV's in HD plus all the other content they're giving you is either a teenager without a job or someone who is so poor they are homeless.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:28 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

ASKane is a member of the JOB SQUAD

All this does is increase my belief that this is just your cheap trial at the start of something new. I think it is like when a magazine comes out and there is going to be 60 editions and the first is an introductory price of 2 and every other copy is 8. I have a feeling that after the first 6 months the price will go up to something like $30 a month or more. I think they will see in the 1st few months how bad it is financially for them and then hike up the price because unless I am mistaken they haven't said a price after the 1st 6 months.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:32 PM
The Ingrate One
WWF Hardcore Champion

H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...H33LTurn is looking to come up from OCW...

I seriously think the network is not worth the economic commitment. Part of me feels this product is seriously just marketed for parents of younger wrestling fans or retired wrestling fans looking to relive the old days. Between the amount of bills we have to pay in this shit economy, the shitty content WWE puts out today, the fact that we have other services just like this one (i.e Netflix) to pay for, and the shitty content WWE puts out, whats the motivation? That now some friend can mooch of your Network subscription? I don't posses neither the time nor the will to enjoy what the network has to offer.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:36 PM
Knockout Champion

laodaron is looking to come up from OCW...laodaron is looking to come up from OCW...laodaron is looking to come up from OCW...laodaron is looking to come up from OCW...laodaron is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't think that people understand that the $60 commitment will contain 6 PPVs as well. That alone, if there was no other content, is worth the purchase price. WWE content is better now than I can remember, and I was around for the 90s.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:50 PM
Future Endeavored

Kool Aid Man is looking to come up from OCW...

Does the network give you access to the entire library of the WWE to include ECW, WCW, and AWA? For instance could you watch whatever you want when you want or is it more or less whatever it is they have programmed for that time?